OOC Remnants of the Elements Discussion

Catcocomics

Reaction score
What you've got thus far is pretty nice. Can't wait to see them in color (It may make more sense for them to be in separate drawings though, since Kramia and Aldkuld haven't even met).

I would also like to hear suggestions to what the amber beverage Kramia is about to drink should be...
If no suggestions, I'll come up with something on my own and see what happens.

Reaction score
My character is simple.

Unhooded:
-21 year old male
-Attached a sword and a shield on his back
-A sun necklace on his neck

Hooded:
-Same as above, just remove the necklace and give him a robe with a hood which covers most of his face.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Okay, what does everyone look like now?
Name: Marisa Douglas
Height: 5'7"
Weight: around 126-133 pounds
Build: Slim/willowy
Language: English/Water language
Race: Human, water
Eyes: Deep blue
Hair: Blue-black
Attire: I have a full wardrobe
Accessories: A sapphire necklace and sometimes earrings or bracelets.
Power: 90% water, 10% ice (manipulating/shaping water, drawing water from the environment around her(air, skin, ground, etc), freezing water)
Strengths: Skilled dancer. Quite good at manipulating water. Swims like a fish.
Weaknesses: Cannot resist sweets. Can't sing or play an instrument to save her life. A little slow on the uptake sometimes, and is rather impatient.
Fears: What happens after death. Losing all her loved ones. Being abandoned.
Dislikes: Intolerance, being alone for extended periods of time, being grounded, wanting to eat when she's not hungry
Personality: will show rather than tell because I suck at predicting what my characters will actually be like
I haven't redone Alouette's bio yet but her hair is much longer, maybe six inches above her knees, and she's not as skinny. (Still light though gg)

Faliara

Reaction score
I'm tempted to make a roleplay blog on Tumblr. It might end up being Himinn, or it might end up being the lady that could probably pass as her mother that's been in my head recently. I dunno, I just want to make a sub-blog related to roleplaying.

I've priorities to focus on, so tell me what you think here and I'll decide later on when I come back. It might help me in my decision.

G

Guest35486

Finally got time to draw (still pretty sloppy though), will make my post + bio thing tomorrow. Here's Cyra and the flag I mentioned in the reports.
Nearly put in my Malachite doodle haha

EDIT: Character bio
Name: Cyra
Race: Guardian (Corruption)
Height: 5'7" or around 170 cm
Appearance: See picture above.
Long dark blue cloak-like thing with short white sleeves. It has a long black hood attached to it. Two arm-lengthed black gloves with a metal band connected to the cloak with two long chains. Black shirt and pants underneath. Long-ish black hair. Bright green eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Faliara

I'm leaving it up to you about the spell. If it disappears then it would probably make sense for it to do so gradually, sort of fade away. So at first you still wouldn't find it, but maybe you would get closer to it if you were a human. Or maybe it would become the sort of island that only shows itself to a few people, not all of them.

In fact, I think that would be pretty awesome, to make Sky Island a sort of a phantom island. But, like I said, I'll leave it up to you.

EDIT: I hope everyone's okay with the description of Ecremar and particularly its political system that I gave. If not, I can always change it, so if you have something you're not happy with (especially Toiletprincess, since Zwn is the one that is connected to it all the most), then just tell me and I'll figure something out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
All aboard the 'I have no idea what to write' train choo choo
If it's not obvious I have no idea what to write for Topaz right now so have my other character's Bio:

Name: Elfrida Twynam
Race: Human, Ground/Earth/Whateveryouwanttocallit

Height: 5’4”
Weight: 58kg
Build: Average, a little tall, slightly athletic

Appearance: Slightly dark skin, shirt, slightly spiky, dark brown hair. A selective part of her hair, however, is considerably longer than the rest, reaching to about her waist. Several beads and wraps on this partially tame segment of hair that frames the side of her face.
Clothes: A cream-very light brown undershirt, sleeves bunched up at the elbows, though tend to fall down. An orange coloured over shirt and skirt, with parts tucked into her belt. Light brown pants reaching to her shins, as well as red socks. Slightly double heeled sandals. Gold studs on the heel and straps of the sandals.
Accessories: Leather belt.
Items: Hidden under her skirt is a small bag. Usually has money or other trinkets in it.

Physical Abilities (Non-Magical):
- Minor strength.

Magical Abilities (from least power-consuming to most):
- Minor earth shaping (Though can drain her if she over uses).
- Rock dagger (Pull a dagger from rock. Still pretty consuming on her).
- Earth Shield (Makes parts of ground shoot upward to defend her from projectiles).

Weaknesses:
- Never really developed her magical abilities, so most are rather weak either way.
- Physically strong foes.
- Magically strong foes.
Once again lemme know if I need to change anything.
Also a drawing of her because I had time (You also now know I cannot draw feet to save my life);

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
All aboard the 'I have no idea what to write' train choo choo
If it's not obvious I have no idea what to write for Topaz right now so have my other character's Bio:

Name: Elfrida Twynam
Race: Human, Ground/Earth/Whateveryouwanttocallit

Height: 5’4”
Weight: 58kg
Build: Average, a little tall, slightly athletic

Appearance: Slightly dark skin, shirt, slightly spiky, dark brown hair. A selective part of her hair, however, is considerably longer than the rest, reaching to about her waist. Several beads and wraps on this partially tame segment of hair that frames the side of her face.
Clothes: A cream-very light brown undershirt, sleeves bunched up at the elbows, though tend to fall down. An orange coloured over shirt and skirt, with parts tucked into her belt. Light brown pants reaching to her shins, as well as red socks. Slightly double heeled sandals. Gold studs on the heel and straps of the sandals.
Accessories: Leather belt.
Items: Hidden under her skirt is a small bag. Usually has money or other trinkets in it.

- Minor strength.

- Minor earth shaping (Though can drain her if she over uses).
- Rock dagger (Pull a dagger from rock. Still pretty consuming on her).
- Earth Shield (Makes parts of ground shoot upward to defend her from projectiles).

Weaknesses:
- Never really developed her magical abilities, so most are rather weak either way.
- Physically strong foes.
- Magically strong foes.
Once again lemme know if I need to change anything.
Also a drawing of her because I had time (You also now know I cannot draw feet to save my life);
that drawing is really really good

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: Liro
Race: Guardian
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 52kg
Build: Skinny, pretty tall. 5'8"
Appearance: Medium-long length black hair (goes down to middle of neck), pale skin and light brown eyes. Left arm replaced by metal arm that can be shaped into different shapes.
Clothes: Grey long sleeved shirt and black pants. Doesn't wear shoes. Black hooded cloak to stay hidden.
Accessories: Sword sheath.
Items: Magical sword that can be shaped into other tools.
- Average weapon expertise
- Dust cloud (Conjures a dust cloud, obsecuring vision in an area.)
- Object shaping (Changes forms of objects made of earth/dirt. Also counts for metal arm.)
- Earth shaping (Has to be touching something that's linked to it.)
- Earthquake (Only used in dire situations. Almost drains all of Liro's power.)
Weaknesses:
- Very agile opponents.