Survivor Tetepare

nitasu987

Reaction score
Seeing that there are new tribes (Sooo surprised..) I go hang out with friends from previous one-vote stand tribes, and start to think about who I could possibly want out on my tribe... Ohwait. I know already!

I marvel at my easy decision, and go spearfishing and all that jazz previously stated before. I realize that this is probably and I don't bother to look it up the furthest I've gotten so far. Hopefully my luck keeps going!

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Aww...
It had to happen, I was in the danger zone every time! :roflmao:

-Jivvi packs up his things and sets off - but not before leaving the tribes a 'surprise'. The tribes struggled to escape death by drowning, suffocation and the sheer might of the explosion. They set up their new camps on a small patch f land in the centre 10 metres across: the only dry land left. They walk to the centre and find an altar, but upon examining, this appears to be an even more powerful bomb than the last. They back away slowly. Jivvi had a nice time there. He might go back again another time-

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
No, you didn't

-The bomb turned out to be a placebo. Upon nita defusing the fake, the whole of the surrounding island began to rise. It was the real bomb. The blast blew all remaining tribe members off their feet and blackened their new paradise, transforming it into a wasteland-

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
*tries to think of something to post here*
I feel an explosion.
"Jivvi must have been voted off"

OH, AND ALSO, in terms of the danger zone, I have an idea. What if the survivors who are NOT in the dangerzone, get to have a re-vote to see who they want to go home.

You could still split us up into tribes, but say you had to vote someone from your tribe to go to the dangerzone, but you realllllllly wanted someone in the other tribe to go home, then you can revote for that ONE person.

Thoughts, opinions, criticisms? :D

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
I feel an explosion.

OH, AND ALSO, in terms of the danger zone, I have an idea. What if the survivors who are NOT in the dangerzone, get to have a re-vote to see who they want to go home.

You could still split us up into tribes, but say you had to vote someone from your tribe to go to the dangerzone, but you realllllllly wanted someone in the other tribe to go home, then you can revote for that ONE person.

I wrote the same thing, anyone who disagrees with that statement can go look back to my conversation with Nitasu. I totally agree obviously with you but Ansoro said that the danger zone was staying, even though it's stupid. I hope this makes him change his mind :l

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I feel an explosion.

I will have a talk with Notty about it.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I feel an explosion.

I wrote the same thing, anyone who disagrees with that statement can go look back to my conversation with Nitasu. I totally agree obviously with you but Ansoro said that the danger zone was staying, even though it's stupid. I hope this makes him change his mind :l
The danger zone would still be there, but, it is not as random as it is now.