Survivor Tuvalu

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Exile Island Results

After much deliberation, there's finally a winner.

The winner from the Exile Island Duel is... Fruit

Congratulations, Fruit! You'll be returning to the game with a second chance to win Survivor Tuvalu.

----------------------------------

The Survivors had to come up with 2 sentences convincing people all around the world to stop the war.

So I'll be posting their sentences and the explanation

-----------------------------

Fruit's Sentence:

"Why waste lives fighting against each other when we can be saving lives fighting hunger, poverty and disease? Why can't we all just get along, are we that hard to please?"

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]->Receiving a total of 45 votes. While it might not be the most original sentence from the 4, people still loved how it gave fair enough reasons to focus on instead. Like hunger, poverty and disease. They thought it was a simple sentence, yet easy to understand and gave fair enough points. And most importantly, it can be directed towards everyone. It applies to anyone in the world. They just hoped there would be a bit more creativity.[/BCOLOR]

Jivvi's Sentence:

"Picture a child, a child close to death, no hope, no love, nearing final breath. If only for the young, the innocent and unsung, cease the fire, undo the atrocities so far-flung."

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]->Receiving a total of 35 votes. Jivvi's and Fruit's sentence was the reason why it was close. It went back and forth. The problem with this one was that people either loved it or hated it. It got a lot of mixed opinions. They thought it was the most original of the 4. It gives you a very emotional/sad scenario about a kid. The sentence tries to play with your emotion. Which it might be clever to grab people's attention. The negatives were that some people thought they were using the figure of a kid as a way to manipulate people. And they didn't liked that. Some others said they felt excluded. They said that the sentence was just referring to kids, as if only them are the important ones. There's adults, elderly, etc.[/BCOLOR]

Aika's Sentence:

"War isn't good for anything except lining pockets and filling graves. What we should be doing is filling bellies and throwing raves."

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]-> With a total of 20 votes. People liked a lot the first sentence. And while some young people did liked the second sentence as well, some others didn't. Some negatives included this being directed more towards young people instead of everyone. Plus, not everyone enjoy raves. They thought it was creative and fun, and if this were to be just for young people, it would've won. They just don't think it has the most convincing points to stop war.[/BCOLOR]

Wink's Sentence:

"Convincing our nations to give freedom limitations, war has subdued us with her various medications. If we eradicate this wicked practitioner from our land, we can watch our whole planet link together hand in hand to open up and understand."

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]->With a total of 7 votes. The issue with this sentence is the use of complex words. People had to read and re-read it in order to understand it. They liked the second sentence, but not the first part. They thought that if this were to be in a billboard or magazine, they wouldn't stop to read it. Simply because it just looks boring. It doesn't have that WOW factor. They said it would be good to use for a some sort of formal news.[/BCOLOR]

--------------------------

At the end of the day most people didn't exactly picked their favorite one. But the one they least disliked.

And I agree. There wasn't one I was crazy for, but one had to be picked. And the best one as a whole, with most votes and the least negatives was Fruit's.

------------------------------

That means it's the end of the road for Aika Jivvi and Wink

Wink, just keep in mind that you're the 1st Member of the Jury. You'll be very imporatnt at the end. So please keep in touch.

Everyone say bye to our three Survivors. Thanks for all your effort.

---------------------------------

Twist Is Coming

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
New Tribes

Tribe #1

Enderfive
FoxMccloud64
ChronosStar524
755someone755
BiggestKirbyFam

Tribe #2

77thShad
Timdood3
Ooglie101
Fruit

Tribe #3

Nitasu987
CaffeinatedKitty
Hunter
Infected_Alien8_
Mythelf

--------------------

You know how it works! Start posting some name suggestions for your Tribe. Can't use names from the past.

Post them on this same thread.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Names Suggestions So Far:

Tribe #1

- Dream Team
- BiggestKirbyFam
- (  ゚,_ゝ゚)
-Hippos

Tribe #2

-WeOnlyHave4ThisIsRigged
- ThisIsRigged
- Spoopermin 2

Tribe #3

- Prisoners
- Disciples of Kukulkan
-Challengers

----------------------------------

Okay, please start voting for just ONE name. Post it on this same thread.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE CANNOT DEMONSTRATE HIS SUPPORT FOR THE CLEARLY SUPERIOR NAME
excuse me mine was in ITALICS i am upset you are disrespecting my rights as a contestant to submit a different and unique name to the pool
TWIST! ENDER AND OOGLIE ARE OUT OF SURVIVOR. GG.

Fine. I'll include Ooglie's suggestion.

Final Name Suggestions:

Tribe #1

- Dream Team
- BiggestKirbyFam
- (  ゚,_ゝ゚)
-Hippos

Tribe #2

-WeOnlyHave4ThisIsRigged
- ThisIsRigged
- Spoopermin 2
-(  ゚,_ゝ゚)

Tribe #3

- Prisoners
- Disciples of Kukulkan
-Challengers

-----------------------------

No more suggestions! Please start voting for one.