Mafia Host
Reaction score
I had nothing more to say.

(Bold) Vote danni
Also,

(Bold) Unvote

No need for lynching quick and I have stuff to say later
???

Aren't you going to respond to the questions about your list?

Was it a joke or was it gut feelings? What exactly was your thought process writing it? How did you write it?

And why did you unvote, saying you had something else to say, then suddenly change your mind and vote again???

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well most of it is vibestm, comparing my internal idea of ltin as wolf in werewolf, and how he behaved in a Mafia game I read the other week where he was Mafia, with this one
I shouldn't have to tell you that ww does play quite the same as forum mafia (besides i haven't said "oi" yet obviously I'm not mafia).

With regards to whatever forum game you are reading, I can only recall one game where I was mafia(although there might be more that I forgetting; which game were you reading Inf?), and iirc i was literally trying to look scummy half the time, so that probably isn't the best way to gauge how i might act as mafia.
This was just extremely odd to me. Noone had even given any indication at all that they wanted to lynch me. It kind of felt like he was anticipating I might be lynched in the future, knew I was town, and so unvoted so he wouldn't have anything to do with it at all, or something. I'm not sure. It just feels so off and I'm not really sure what to make of it but it's like he's not quite in with the rest of us. Like he's not quite present. He's in a different space kinda.
That was just your usual D0 shenanigans (which I thought was obvious).
And besides,

Piss.
Off.

You fucked us up last game doing this shit, not again.
Notme Oak63

It's obvious what he's doing, just ignore him and rate his posts optimistic and he'll go away!!!
He's try to do a weird strat to get "reads" off of people even tho it will just end up throwing the game like he did las tgame :eyes:
These weren't the most friendly of posts (these (mostly Oak's)) were what I was referring to, mostly as a joke.

If you go through Ltin's post history, a lot of them are just kind of useless filler-posts like these. Like what is even the point of some of these posts, other than to look active in discussion without actually saying anything of use?
They are jokes. Joking is not prohibited last time I checked.

All of these posts demonstrate Ltin just kind of sitting at the side, not taking any solid stances of his own, just kind of going "isn't it this way though?" Like he's scared of getting his hands dirty and making a point, just wants to kind of tap us with little contributions to look like he's one of the gang when in reality he's not actually trying to work anything out.
I mean I disagree with your conclusion, but I see where you are coming from here. Some of it was confusion, particularly around Danni's claim.

- useless summary of what's already been said several times before, probably to look useful/engaged -
Actually it was a useful summary (for me at least, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who was horribly confused at Danni's claim) of what had been said before over the course of a gajillion posts. And nobody had before explicitly said anything about Danni having basically lost by claiming, at least that I could recall at the time.

-guesses his role even though he's obviously not going to respond saying 'yes that's correct', then asks a kind of useless question about whether danni is going to ignore the chat once it gets annoying, like he said he would, all game -

Like what even is the point of this post
That wasn't so much about ignoring the chat as it was about how he unpleasant and rude he was acting with how he presented it.

[snip]

So if im actually going to care about day one, and actually play day one, I would like to keep posts consise and without useless jokes or posts. If you have used less than 5 minuttes on your shit post/meme, dont post it. If you have just written a post, and plan on pressing enter, especially if your name is inffy, read over it again, use the thing between your ears, and actually think if you need to write anything more. I do not want to see 5 posts after each other for no reason. It makes people not want to play the game, because there is a bunch of useless posts and shit to read.

[snip]

TL: DR: READ MY FUCKING POST BEFORE YOU TYPE ANYTHING, OR ILL LITERALLY GO AFK ON DAY ONE AS USUAL
[snip]

I wont reveal my win condition for now, because I want to win, but for all intents and purposes, I will be playing to help Town side, but if discussion gets too stupid, I will just fuck off and wait for the next day, because I do not need you to win, I will try to help you though. If either side wants to kill me, do feel free to do so, It wont help either side, and will be a waste of your time.
Hence "Are you going to be like this all game?"

If the answer to that question would have been yes (as opposed to not answer the question but then also answering no in the fact that he didn't really get all rude or unpleasant (except for maybe that freakout thing where he voted himself?) after that) I would not have been overly excited to participate. Most people don't join a game so they can not participate.

- really vague 'what if it's a bad idea though' right after I gave a more detailed reason for why it might be a good idea, probably to look engaged and cautious, without actually showing any deep thought process, meaning he probably didn't have one, meaning he probably doesn't actually care -
The following three posts occurred in this exact order with no posts in between

I don't think revealing everyone's name is a good idea, because we don't know exactly what it will do. Revealing one or two people, sure, since we can use that small sample to get information and if it turns out that revealing names is bad, we didn't do much damage. But I don't think a mass claim of names is a good idea right now, until we have more info. If it turns out that our names correspond to who actions get sent to, it might be good if we keep them hidden for now. If Mafia try to kill X because they claim cop or whatever, if mine/TWG's theory is correct, they won't be able to unless they know who has the name of X, and if we massclaim it all right now, they'll have that information.
It would be very odd for a host to assign roles without RNG but since this is a Bastard game, it's possible I guess.

And actually most of the time I seem to be third party, which is why everyone's always constantly suspicious of me being third party. I also usually get lynched a lot so putting me as a high influence role to make it 'balanced' seems like a bad idea.

What if these names actually reveal something really obvious that lets the maf get us all though?
I have no idea where this
right after I gave a more detailed reason for why it might be a good idea
is. But it certainly isn't right before the post from me that he quoted.

Which is exactly how he's reacted in werewolf before to defend himself so that just kind of stuck a nerve with me too.
The truth is the truth whether I'm mafia (or wolf) or not. :shrug:

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Honestly I find notty kinda suspicious for actually writing long posts on day 0, also she is clearly overanalyzing unu's list which obviously was a joke.
If it was a joke then wouldnt he just copy the role list and add his suspicions?

It being a supposed joke does not explain away how or why they're in a different order. It's not over analyzing it's observing something that's pretty weird even if he made it as a joke(which it isn't since he says its based on psychic gut feelings)

Iggish

Reaction score
Ok, I'm on a phone rn and hate typing on a phone.
I'll try to respond better in the morning.

Inf, 112 has just seemed town to me by his little tidbits of scumhunting. I've also never played with him before iirc so maybe I'm in some way being influenced by that.
Aqua, I said I'd be more willing to go for a danni lynch and not touch you as I'm afraid you may be a PR. Ik you said they didn't make a lot of sense but please try to read my posts again and I'll lazily further in the morning

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
If it was a joke then wouldnt he just copy the role list and add his suspicions?

It being a supposed joke does not explain away how or why they're in a different order. It's not over analyzing it's observing something that's pretty weird even if he made it as a joke(which it isn't since he says its based on psychic gut feelings)
Stop smoking catnip and drinking skooma.
He did this for hope of someone falling for this and you ate his bait.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I shouldn't have to tell you that ww does play quite the same as forum mafia (besides i haven't said "oi" yet obviously I'm not mafia).

With regards to whatever forum game you are reading, I can only recall one game where I was mafia(although there might be more that I forgetting; which game were you reading Inf?),
A Town Called Paradise

The following three posts occurred in this exact order with no posts in between

I have no idea where this

is. But it certainly isn't right before the post from me that he quoted.
You just quoted the post I'm referring to.

Inf: I don't think revealing everyone's name is a good idea, because we don't know exactly what it will do. Revealing one or two people, sure, since we can use that small sample to get information and if it turns out that revealing names is bad, we didn't do much damage. But I don't think a mass claim of names is a good idea right now, until we have more info. If it turns out that our names correspond to who actions get sent to, it might be good if we keep them hidden for now. If Mafia try to kill X because they claim cop or whatever, if mine/TWG's theory is correct, they won't be able to unless they know who has the name of X, and if we massclaim it all right now, they'll have that information.

detailed thought process on why it may not be a good idea

Ltin right after: What if these names actually reveal something really obvious that lets the maf get us all though?

Then why'd you use my werewolf playstyle to defend me earlier

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you said "good idea" in your post
I was saying why it wouldn't be a good idea to reveal names, you were saying the same thing but with way less detail/thought given to it, which makes me think you don't actually care because you're mafia

Yes.

I feel like Inffy is jumping to very fast conclusions based on thin "evidence". I cannot remember if he has done the same in other games we have played together, but it might be an idea to keep an eye on him.
Doesn't he always do that in ww

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually Notty's concerns probably do have some merit.

It is rather strange how half of the list was out of order, but the other half was not.
Well tbh my explanation to this is (saved it on a document to reveal later but since unu is just saying that he can't remember and not going into more detail I guess I'll provide a potential explanation):

I mean with the unu list I think I kinda assumed the order was just made by him looking at list of names and writing down ones from memory in one go at first, but then it got hard to do so he just copied it one by one

- short term memory -

Iggish, Inf, Vat, Aqua

- list -

Aqua, Iggish, Inf, Vat

- short term memory -

Notty, TWG, Unu, Oog, hip

- list -

Oog, hip, notty, twg, unu

- bored of remembering so I'll just copy it 1:1 from now on -

But I guess it could mean something, although I don't know what