The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
That's what he's claiming and that's what he is ;-;
LAL is generally a good concept, but when you get someone who is undoubtably town, lynching them under and pretense is bad.
"undoubtably town". In my eyes Nitasu was unboubtably an Assassin. Needless to say I was terribly wrong.

You can't know for sure someone is the role they claim to be. And it's odd that you are so so sure that he's town. Do you have some information we don't have? It would be usefull if you would tell us because it could save us a mislynch.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
What did you do tonight?
I actually followed you.
That's what he's claiming and that's what he is ;-;
LAL is generally a good concept, but when you get someone who is undoubtably town, lynching them under and pretense is bad.
I lied so I'm about as close a thing they have to a "confirmed scum" so they'll lynch me. I mean besides me the closest "suspicous" person is either Digi or Notty but considering Notty didn't visit anyone. I doubt she's actually Mafia or anything menacing (at least from last night's activity).

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm claiming Tracker. All I can do is follow people and see who they visit. That's what I'm claiming.
Can I just ask thy the heck you would claim Nita's exact role.
._.

Also I would like to point out that mafia has been primarily players who have been quite influential/powerful last game.

Hype, Notty, and Coolio were all quite influential in the previous game, with particular nods to Notty, who turned the game around after the town lost both cops Night 1 and 2, and Hype, who completely turned the game in a U-turn at the last second, securing the mafia victory.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alpha said:
In Supernatural Hotel, a regular alignment cop couldn't detect third parties. Are you able to?
I cannot, but since they both claimed town roles, I'd say that's clear.

Jivvi said:
Nita was Watcher, std claimed tracker <3

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
._.

Also I would like to point out that mafia has been primarily players who have been quite influential/powerful last game.

Hype, Notty, and Coolio were all quite influential in the previous game, with particular nods to Notty, who turned the game around after the town lost both cops Night 1 and 2, and Hype, who completely turned the game in a U-turn at the last second, securing the mafia victory.
Nitasu claimed Watcher. I claimed Tracker ;)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So:
Alpha102
Prizyms
Nottykitten- Inno'd by Timdood3
Ltin
Old_Man_Oak_63
xXxFruitNinjaxXx
Ooglie101
myusername22
JKangaroo
storm886
Sploorky
digitalmez
Fiestaguy- outs visitor's names to public. Presumed Rough Sleeper
77_is_the_best
std1997- Inno'd by Timdood3
timdood3- Allignment cop.
Mmarz11
Jivvi
Duffie
UltimateBudgie

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I CC BULLETPROOF!
Ok, no, I just like jokes.

But since we're out of leads really, would everyone care to out the FoS?

Honestly, Ltin has been seeming a bit shifty to me, but seeing as I'm a newer player, my deductions skills aren't necesarily the best (I mean, you can tell by my investigations that my first two guesses were wrong x3)

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So:
Alpha102
Prizyms
Nottykitten- Inno'd by Timdood3
Ltin
Old_Man_Oak_63
xXxFruitNinjaxXx
Ooglie101
myusername22
JKangaroo
storm886
Sploorky
digitalmez
Fiestaguy- outs visitor's names to public. Presumed Rough Sleeper
77_is_the_best
std1997- Inno'd by Timdood3
timdood3- Allignment cop.
Mmarz11
Jivvi
Duffie
UltimateBudgie
Incorrect;

Things to Consider:

-Tim stepped in with an innor report for Std at a rather convenient time, surely if he was really cop and Std was really town he would have cleared his name earlier on.

-Std is still in the limelight through Tim's shifty reports

-Notty may or may not be inno, reported inno by Tim

-While Fiesta has Rough Sleeper traits, he may or may not be town-sided. Being visted by two people and not dying seems odd. Another thing I feel is off is the fact that we now have claims for a Tracker and a confirmed Watcher for town, when the same role is known to exist in the Guild.

@Std, if you are yet another Tracker, who did Fiesta visit?
Also other reports please. You informed Notty that you followed her, but didn't reveal any details. Which, since you've claimed, you have nothing left to lose by revealing your reports.

^ This is my standing at the moment.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Incorrect;

Things to Consider:

-Tim stepped in with an innor report for Std at a rather convenient time, surely if he was really cop and Std was really town he would have cleared his name earlier on.

-Std is still in the limelight through Tim's shifty reports

-Notty may or may not be inno, reported inno by Tim

-While Fiesta has Rough Sleeper traits, he may or may not be town-sided. Being visted by two people and not dying seems odd. Another thing I feel is off is the fact that we now have claims for a Tracker and a confirmed Watcher for town, when the same role is known to exist in the Guild.

@Std, if you are yet another Tracker, who did Fiesta visit?
Also other reports please. You informed Notty that you followed her, but didn't reveal any details. Which, since you've claimed, you have nothing left to lose by revealing your reports.

^ This is my standing at the moment.
He stated that both Fiesta and me did not visit anyone.

Tim only stepped in because I asked him to. It's obvious tim wouldn't claim yesterday, I mean a cop claiming day 1 is not the best thing ever. And he did try his best to defend Std.