The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
With this new information given about Ltin, I'm not entirely comfortable with his role.
He switched with Timdood who happens to (possibly) be our Cop. That kind of reckless pick-n-choose decision making comes at a cost.
But, I understand the reason why he'd want to claim.
He's being forced to switch with someone each night. Lets say an investigative role plans to look in to Person A, but Ltin has switched with that person and the investigation has come up guilty. He's then stuck in a position where he's trying to argue that Person A is in fact guilty. In the end the word of a Cop usually wins.
Your role has no alliance, and you benefit town by sacrificing yourself?
Is there an element of investigation with your role? So lets say you switch with Person A, are you told of their role? And are you allowed to disclose the information to us the next day?

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where we go...backwards

Ltin - 1 - myusername22 (Lynch in 10)
xXxFruitNinjaxXx - 1 - storm886 (Lynch in 10)

Not voting:
Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie, timdood3, std1997, Sploorky, Old_Man_Oak_63, Prizyms, JKangaroo, Alpha102, Ooglie101, Ltin, 77_is_the_best, xxxFruitNinjaxXx, digitalmez, nottykitten

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 10 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: Sunday, 2pm GMT (Player with most votes on him/her will be lynched at that moment, if there is no proper lynch at any time before that. In case two players have the same amount of votes, random.org will decide with a classic coinflip)

Until there is a replacement in place (heh) for UB, he will count as a full player in the game. Only once announced can you assume him replaced.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, so...I've made my opinion on Ltin known. I don't like how much of a liability he could turn out to be. I know he said that he doesn't want to mess with any investigation results, however, if it's true that he has to use his ability every night, he's bound to.

I was probably going to do this anyway, and GmK's implication is right. We need more people to vote. Do your duty as a citizen of Venice!

Vote Ltin

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I have another idea. What about myusername22?

Most of his posts I've seen, he's followed someone else. I want to see more original thoughts from him. He's particularly followed me, which honestly is making me a bit suspicious of him. I'm generally a victim of mafia latching onto me without me realizing.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright, so...I've made my opinion on Ltin known. I don't like how much of a liability he could turn out to be. I know he said that he doesn't want to mess with any investigation results, however, if it's true that he has to use his ability every night, he's bound to.

I was probably going to do this anyway, and GmK's implication is right. We need more people to vote. Do your duty as a citizen of Venice!

Vote Ltin
For the time being I want to look for ways that his role will benefit town and himself. I'd really like to know if his role has that investigation element. So before others start that gung-ho voting, can you please wait for his explanation. Much appreciated.

Duffie

Reaction score
If we plan on keeping Ltin alive, we need to be able to trust that he can make the right decision, without openly telling him who to look into tonight... Because, if we do, Mafia will know who he's picking.

Personally, I can't really trust him to make the right decision. I would vote for him, but I'll let him speak, and see where it goes from there.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
I have another idea. What about myusername22?

Most of his posts I've seen, he's followed someone else. I want to see more original thoughts from him. He's particularly followed me, which honestly is making me a bit suspicious of him. I'm generally a victim of mafia latching onto me without me realizing.
honestly it's been hard to come up with original the game is going so fast I can hardly come up with new things. I've been trying to remain active which could make it look like i'm re-posting others ideas because those are the primary things I've actually been able to come up with.

Right now I'm still pretty sure Ltin is anti-town he's just acted too suspicious and not in the right way, and there's too many of these role claims for me to just trust them all.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
The thing about Ltin now is that the Mafia can kinda use him to his advantage since if it goes like this:

Ltin visits Player A (let's say Tim since he's the cop)
Killing role attacks Ltin
Tim is killed instead of Ltin

Since Ltin has to visit someone every night iirc then this can turn out bad if scum attack him since it would constantly go to the other player and Ltin would help being a killing machine. And the even worse thing is that if a.. Watcher? Visits Ltin to see who visits him then it would go to the other player ._. Then again we could use it to our advantage in that Ltin sticks to, er, miming one person which is suspected to be scum then the scum won't attack them back. And then if Ltin is town it would keep a townie alive which would be a pain for the scum c: