The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
does this mean theres two murderers or one murderer and someone who steals things
i wouldnt be surprised if theres two murderers and someone who steals things
if theres 2 murderers and they targetted us 2 then WHY literally we were possibly the worst targets other than maybe poke/twg in terms of people being suspicious of us

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Mooglie as you explained earlier you had a night chat with Notty and you trusted their claim? If you look away from their claim, what do you think of them? Do you scumread them? Townread? etc
uh idk townread probably + add the claim ontop of that and its townread definetely!!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i'd like to take this opportunity and point out i had no indication there were items involved in this game (other than people now mentioning items), nor did i have an item in my possession at any point this game so far. ty
thread seems to be controlled by people talking about items.

also moog lowkey called me out that he didnt trust i would reread day 0 and also said that it probably wasnt evne worth it. i have for a fact not reread it, so should i still. like im not oblivious of what happend, i did read things once, just is that my head didnt want to take in a lot of the details.

last, im still waiting on a votecount to see if my vote worked. im not like set on a hip lynch, but he does strike me as a bit off.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i'd like to take this opportunity and point out i had no indication there were items involved in this game (other than people now mentioning items), nor did i have an item in my possession at any point this game so far. ty
thread seems to be controlled by people talking about items.
So does your vice make you bulletproof like Oog's did then?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also moog lowkey called me out that he didnt trust i would reread day 0 and also said that it probably wasnt evne worth it. i have for a fact not reread it, so should i still. like im not oblivious of what happend, i did read things once, just is that my head didnt want to take in a lot of the details.
Hi sorry for not talking at the end of D0 I admit I totally forgot ;~;

also oh boy I have to read these 100 pages of D0 and D1, ouch
honestly i would suggest skipping day 0 as much as it pains me to say it
it was 75% inf misunderstanding hip and then misunderstanding me, 15% tim stuff and like 10% memes
id prefer activity based on just day 1 stuff rather than spending 2 years reading through day 0 probably!!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
how did you draw that conclusion? (also no)
Theres only three 'triggers' I can really think of to exist. Oog's one where you're bulletproof and your vice triggers if you're hit, a vice that triggers if you get a certain item (or drug, like Tim/Hip?) or a third one that i've yet to see anyone claim.

You said you didn't know items existed and you're also saying you're not bulletproof which makes me really curious what your vices trigger is.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Sounds like the sort of response a RID killer would have.
Poke Pokes
except that i was asking for clarification on a vice name not a role name, and on a vice that had already activated

Notty/Boo is a probable scum team
why's that? i don't see it

can you elaborate on this
if you were scum there's things that you have done and things that other people have done that i would view in a very different way than i do rn, and too many of my reads would be questioned. so it doesnt really fit in with my overall thoughts on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.