The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipmeow

Reaction score
so are you saying you think ender is maf because boooo (scum) needed his items and you dont think scum would be vulnerable to killing the person they need?

if so then surely that means you think youre mafia if you think mulb is mafia for that ^
im saying ender is maf because he gives out 3 specific items and we know one of those specific items gives a positive benefit to a mafia, the 3 people who normally give out the items are town me, shadow and poke. if mafia kill one of us then they have no way of getting the item to activate their positive vice hence why i think ender is their sort of backup person. we know boo gets a positive effect from books, and mul claimed to get a positive effect from my lip balm like idk how to make this clearer

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
cus i want to scout out if someone claims something similair to mine and then cc them

also i see my claim ending in one of two ways, me getting lynched or me getting nightkilled tonight
1) what a garbage answer, why doesnt everyone want to do this
2) what a garbage answer, if your claim is true then it should be clear to see + evidence (either by proof or logic!) and this doesnt change if you go first or last
3) what a garbage answer, that risk goes with every claim and this doesnt change if you go first or last

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im saying ender is maf because he gives out 3 specific items and we know one of those specific items gives a positive benefit to a mafia, the 3 people who normally give out the items are town me, shadow and poke. if mafia kill one of us then they have no way of getting the item to activate their positive vice hence why i think ender is their sort of backup person. we know boo gets a positive effect from books, and mul claimed to get a positive effect from my lip balm like idk how to make this clearer
i still fail to see why any of this means mulb is scummy

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i still find it a bit too good to be true that ender just happend to give a book to boo, and that boo claimed to have gotten a book from ender,

unless ender is maf

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
1) what a garbage answer, why doesnt everyone want to do this
2) what a garbage answer, if your claim is true then it should be clear to see + evidence (either by proof or logic!) and this doesnt change if you go first or last
3) what a garbage answer, that risk goes with every claim and this doesnt change if you go first or last
ill cut you a deal, if inf and hip ask me to claim ill do it

hipmeow

Reaction score
ohhhhhhh i get it ok ok sorry

yeah that does make sense actually
like this makes me think ender and mul are mafia due to ender being able to craft two specific items which give two people positive effects via their vice, one of which is confirmed to be scum ANYWAY this concludes this theory and im very positive those two are mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
like this makes me think ender and mul are mafia due to ender being able to craft two specific items which give two people positive effects via their vice, one of which is confirmed to be scum ANYWAY this concludes this theory and im very positive those two are mafia
yeah i get what you mean now and im also now sus of mulb

OH RIGHT

i was gonna say earlier that i was suddenly suspicious of mulb and then i went to toilet and came back and forgot what my reason was so i left it but i just remembered it

when mulb said they were given an item that forced them to kill someone, that was before boooo tagged me for a 2nd time (at the time i worried that mulb saying it would stop boooo from tagging me a 2nd time since they might be worried mulb would have the same item and see them doing it)

so i wonder if the reason boooo still tagged me was since they knew mulb wouldnt call them out for it cuz they were mafia too

but i can also see boooo just failing to notice it so its not a hugely convincing argument but yeah

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah i get what you mean now and im also now sus of mulb

OH RIGHT

i was gonna say earlier that i was suddenly suspicious of mulb and then i went to toilet and came back and forgot what my reason was so i left it but i just remembered it

when mulb said they were given an item that forced them to kill someone, that was before boooo tagged me for a 2nd time (at the time i worried that mulb saying it would stop boooo from tagging me a 2nd time since they might be worried mulb would have the same item and see them doing it)

so i wonder if the reason boooo still tagged me was since they knew mulb wouldnt call them out for it cuz they were mafia too

but i can also see boooo just failing to notice it so its not a hugely convincing argument but yeah
actually i realize now that im lying and that i did remember it but then i thought about how she could easily have just failed to notice it so i left it

but now that your argument came forward i guess it like re-sparked that original line of thinking as being more likely

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
ill throw in my vice cus it a good flavor, also moog dont get angry lol, when i submitted i thought id go protect inf and since he claimed he wouldnt get a use out of his ability so the block wouldnt matter

so i am the 'sleezy business proprietor'

my vice is 'grim word'. i have a night ability that i can only use if someone got lynched during the day the flavor is basically that i get motivated by watching someone get lynched.

so ye i'm basically a jailor. i visit someone and prevent them from visiting protect them from any lethal attacks. so ye i visited inffy last night (appearantly that was a oopsie, but i still felt inf could well be a maf target after the boo lynch). something i find interesting is that i did not get inf's item, even tho twg claims he did get it. so either there is someone who prevented me from getting items, or twg is lying, or i dunno.

let the madness unfold

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ill throw in my vice cus it a good flavor, also moog dont get angry lol, when i submitted i thought id go protect inf and since he claimed he wouldnt get a use out of his ability so the block wouldnt matter

so i am the 'sleezy business proprietor'

my vice is 'grim word'. i have a night ability that i can only use if someone got lynched during the day the flavor is basically that i get motivated by watching someone get lynched.

so ye i'm basically a jailor. i visit someone and prevent them from visiting protect them from any lethal attacks. so ye i visited inffy last night (appearantly that was a oopsie, but i still felt inf could well be a maf target after the boo lynch). something i find interesting is that i did not get inf's item, even tho twg claims he did get it. so either there is someone who prevented me from getting items, or twg is lying, or i dunno.

let the madness unfold
youre right i want to lynch you

Status
Not open for further replies.