Survivor Tetepare

nitasu987

Reaction score
digitalmez you are amazing

also #biggestthreat2013
#theonewhodeservesthemosttoleave2013
#nottrusted2013
#notmad2013

Congratulations, you've earned the 3 worst awards possible in Survivor. You must be the next incarnation of 'Crazy' Phillip Sheppard.

Darn it, was looking for a part where Julie confessed about stealing Phillip's Pink Shorts, but can't find one..

nitasu987

Reaction score
Also Here's my list of my top 5 Favorite Survivors, the seasons they were in, and how they did. You guys can do it too if you watch Survivor :D

1. Malcom (Philippines and Caramoan)(4th and 9th)
2. Cochran (South Pacific and Caramoan) (8th and 1st)
3. Crazy Phillip (South Pacific and Caramoan) (2nd and 10th)
4. Boston Rob (Marquesas, All-Stars, Heroes vs Villans, Redemption Island)(10th, 2nd, 13th, 1st)
5. Ozzie (Cook Islands, Micronesia, South Pacific)(2nd, 9th, 4th)

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Also Here's my list of my top 5 Favorite Survivors, the seasons they were in, and how they did. You guys can do it too if you watch Survivor :D

4. Boston Rob (Marquesas, All-Stars, Heroes vs Villans, Redemption Island)(10th, 2nd, 13th, 1st)

Not having Parvati or Sandra in that list is blasphemy >:O

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

I agree. I totally agree!! Sorry. I had to say it. Sandra. <3

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, How... EXPECTED!

Obviously this tells a lot about what everyone thinks, and so now we know who's pretty much allied with who :D

And digitalmez your answer makes no sense, how I deserve to leave but I also deserve to be in the Final 3. I'm not one of those people you can carry to the finals like Dawn and Sherri. Hehe, Cochran made it so easy.
The reason I think you deserve to be off the island is because I find you highly manipulative. Do I think you're the only one that's scheming and plotting? No I don't. What makes you different to all the other schemers and planners are that your opinions on who should be voted out are forceful; which also has the potential of being influential. That being said I feel that you may make it to top 3, a place I feel you do not deserve.

Although...

Now I know I'm contradicting myself when I say that I DO want you in the top 3. For strategic reasons! What I've gathered in private convos and my overall observations of you is that you're someone that's rubbed people the wrong way. If I could carry you to top 3 I would, because I don't think people would vote for you to win. So 2 out of 3 chance ain't bad. Then again, I could be wrong.
Meh.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Lolz Digi, I don't get it, I haven't rubbed anyone the wrong way to my knowledge except for vati.... but you have a bigger target on you with that immunity you have!

And what strategic reason to me to be in the Finals? I haven't been manipulative? I've only made ONE major play. I'm sorry if I've been forceful, I never intended it to come out that way (is the internet after all)

So, take the to the Finals, then, please! Just remember you might not get the result you're expecting!

nitasu987

Reaction score

Well I never watched either of them o3o

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Ansoro, you gotta do a Fans vs Favorites season... or do something like Redemption/Exile Island. XD

I wonder if I figure out how to email Cochran he'll give me tips on how to win.... XD

Actually. We will make a special season sometime. Not yet though. Because we want more seasons.

But I was thinking a "Heroes vs Villains" Season.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Ansoro, you gotta do a Fans vs Favorites season... or do something like Redemption/Exile Island. XD

I wonder if I figure out how to email Cochran he'll give me tips on how to win.... XD

Actually. We will make a special season sometime. Not yet though. Because we want more seasons.

But I was thinking a "Heroes vs Villains" Season.

I CALL RUSSELL HANTZ. WAIT NONONO BRANDON.