Teaser & Testing Discussion and Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wimali

I saw fjm, or someone at cobble base, where newbie attacked (killed him) and Shande has killed me. I wanted to surrender and join Blue :(

I wish I could cast "Pacify" spell from Skyrim...
THAT "NEWBIE" WAS KRIEGTHEPSYCHO AND I LIKED HIM.
Oh I remember that guy... he killed Supermegacheater and was screaming things like "ILL SLICE YOUR EYELIDS SO THAT YOU WILL SEE THE END" and "SALAD NIPPLES" :confused:

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score

_4_

Reaction score
Since the "Bugs Report" site doesn't work or the link isnt working or whatever it is i'll post a bug here.

When I had my Journal I was titling it and put some random characters in like "hgdkj;' " and then pressed enter and got kicked from the server automatically.

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
The Server is coming along nicely, uhtr5r. Unfortunately as soon as I spawned I tried to attack two blues, that was really foolish. :p
tried to join blues and they killed me within 10 seconds!!!! UGH!

You were warned twice to go away or we would kill you. You didn't listen.

D

DarkHender

I wished more of the blues would follow the notion of "go away or we will kill you" deal. Otherwise, I could at least stay alive for more than 30 minutes. :c

Other than the blues, Solitude is quite enjoyable.
Oh my, agree.
I hate barely being able to be on for 30 mins- I need to hide and or find a group of people that wont murder me in 2 seconds which is very difficult because half of the server are blood sucking, serial killers. <3

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I wished more of the blues would follow the notion of "go away or we will kill you" deal. Otherwise, I could at least stay alive for more than 30 minutes. :c

To be honest I've never seen a blue give any warning. Its just run up and kill, even when the heads of blues are there. They say nothing and let everyone kill people nothing for sport.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score

To be honest I've never seen a blue give any warning. Its just run up and kill, even when the heads of blues are there. They say nothing and let everyone kill people nothing for sport.

That's absolutely correct. Just now, I had two blues come up to me, saying "peace, don't move" blah blah, you know, the kind of stuff that would imply peace. Next thing I know, I'm being murdered.

Maybe THIS is why Blues are getting such a bad reputation, eh?

Pikmon2

Reaction score

That's absolutely correct. Just now, I had two blues come up to me, saying "peace, don't move" blah blah, you know, the kind of stuff that would imply peace. Next thing I know, I'm being murdered.

Maybe THIS is why Blues are getting such a bad reputation, eh?

This is why. I've posted a big post about them having "no class" ect. before the blue faction thread was deleted along with the post. I wonder why they are still around (or LET around with all the trouble they've caused) if everyone hates them (not always personally mind you, I just mean what they do, ect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.