The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alpha walks around the area, delighted. It really is a fancy mask. Apparently word has caught on that Machiavelli is around. Alpha doesn't quite understand the meaning of the word, even after quickly skimming a couple books. It's probably nothing.

Alpha decides to simply pay it no mind and enjoy the wonders of the mask, knowing that it's only in effect for a limited amount of time.[/b]

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Who do you think has the nicest mask right now? I honestly don't know lol I don't really get much into this stuff..
Are you town-sided? Awhh,, nahhh broooo (in case you can't tell the heavy sarcasm)
What do you think is the best way for a player to help the town? Stay active, speak their mind, don't lie. Simple as that.
Do you have a plan/strategy for catching scum laid out? Nope. I just do what I do.

The second question I'm just going to smash my head into something.

storm886

Reaction score

Ciao. My name is Teodoro. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Wow 7 pages? Really guys!? At least the posts didn't require too much thinking... yet. JKang and those long posts D: the horror. Anyways I don't think we will get enough support for a lynch today unless someone seriously slips. Although there are some suspicious people that make me wonder... but their suspicious activity could be caused by other innocent reasons. So to answer your question, yes, I think we should lynch today, but I know we won't get 13 votes.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So, basically I want to ask the hard question.

For those of you who really want to lynch someone, who is the most suspicious? Does it warrant a lynch at this stage?

Even though I don't want to lynch i'll still answer to be fair. I think Fiestaguy is looking the most suspicious to me, but it's not enough to warrant a lynch or even a vote from me.

storm886

Reaction score
Yeah fiesta and tim are looking the most suspicious to me. Many posts with little material contained in them. Could just be because they are somewhat newer. But it just seems like their excited that they got third party/mafia role, lol.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
For those of you who really want to lynch someone, who is the most suspicious? Does it warrant a lynch at this stage? one of the easiest mafia/third party moves is to not talk and watch as the town can only quote each other for evidence. for this reason i often like to put at least some suspicion on the quite people who haven't posted but it's way too soon to even suggest they might be scum. right now I'm only going to say i think maybe we should remember to keep an eye on them before we start pointing fingers at each other.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I kinda already answered that question eariler, but I can do it again. ^-^

I know that there's always no evidence to really speak of on Day 1's (Day 0 in this case), and so I would always try to advocate a No-Lynch policy at the start of the game...

...But I still can't shake the feeling that we need to take bigger risks this time around. I mean, we have no knowlege of roles, how many there are, and which are good and bad. This leaves us HEAVILY in the dark, moreso than in previous seasons (at least the ones I read >_>).
Honestly, we're going to have to start lynching sooner than later, and with that mask covering our eyes from the truth about what roles are currently present in the game, lynching nearly ANYTIME could be a shot in the dark as we don't have the probability of solid numbers to go off of. (they're all speculative numbers atm)

Because we have such little information, I honestly couldn't say who should be lynched (said that earlier), which is really the problem with trying to lynch on the first day.
But I do agree Fiesta is the most suspicious; as I said in my previous post it seems... strange, that one did not really asume that the goal of the town is really not to simply "remove from play any anti-town;" most of Alpha's games were that way if I am not mistaken. I might just be me but I think it strange that wasn't already the point of the game when you first join.

Then again, that's also a really small thing to go off of, and really isn't that good of a reason.

I don't doubt today will be more of a No-Lynch scenario.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Who do you think has the nicest mask right now?
Umm pretty sure mine is the prettiest tbh
Are you town-sided?
No, DAMNIT YOU GOT ME
What do you think is the best way for a player to help the town?
Everyone says be active and stuff, but personally I think its not to be cryptic in your posts and make people have to wonder what you are trying to say. If youre town, when posting make sure you are straightforward with the point you are trying to convey rather than beating around the bush and making people have to make assumptions on what you mean.
Do you have a plan/strategy for catching scum laid out?
Not really, Im a slightly quiet player but that doesnt mean that Im inactive, you best believe that I have read up on all of yo tomfoolery and im piecing things together to make my theories.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah fiesta and tim are looking the most suspicious to me. Many posts with little material contained in them. Could just be because they are somewhat newer. But it just seems like their excited that they got third party/mafia role, lol.
I'm just trying to be productive....It doesn't seem to have worked though. However, not very many (if any) leads exist, so productivity is difficult.