The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Sploorky

Reaction score
@endersteve5 can you elaborate on why you think Fiesta is town or third party, but not mafia? What sets him as third party specifically, but takes away from the possibility of him being mafia? Ender, you do have a fairly good point on timdood in my opinion, I am not sure why he would switch up opinions so fast once someone else no lynches. It sets him out as the most eye-raising of the bunch of us, but I'm not going to push a lynch right now, I'll let things develop.

Otherwise, I guess all that's been discussed is NL vs Lynch. I understand where the town is coming from with NLing, however there must be some mafia thrown into the NL crowd as well, I am guessing. I don't think a mafia member would start the NL bandwagon, but they generally want to get it going once it is started, so I would guess that at least one of the mafia is someone who voted no lynch, did it semi-early to get the ball rolling, lets say the 4th-7th no lynchers. Those people are as follows:

std1997
prizyms
Jivvi
nitasu987

(Please correct me if I am wrong)

Please do remember this is all guesswork, but based on 'general' mafia behavior, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those four were mafia :'].

I am not 'too' keen on lynching 1 out of 4 suspicions, but I am not against it as well. Out of the four, I can't really recommend who. They are all playing as I've seen them play before, so I couldn't peg one of them as playing suspiciously(yet!).

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
@endersteve5 can you elaborate on why you think Fiesta is town or third party, but not mafia? What sets him as third party specifically, but takes away from the possibility of him being mafia? Ender, you do have a fairly good point on timdood in my opinion, I am not sure why he would switch up opinions so fast once someone else no lynches. It sets him out as the most eye-raising of the bunch of us, but I'm not going to push a lynch right now, I'll let things develop.
Just a gut feeling. I don't really see a new mafia bringing so much attention to themselves, I'd think they'd rather want to keep quiet or at least blend in with the rest, so they'd analyze their posts before hitting the reply button. This doesn't seem like it. Then again, he seems to have a master plan of some sorts which he's eager to share with us town, but can't because it would mean mafia can avoid it. I'd say he's either deliberately trying to look like town while he's not, or got a good town PR and is doing a bad job containing his excitement, at least that's what it looks like to me.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Just a gut feeling. I don't really see a new mafia bringing so much attention to themselves, I'd think they'd rather want to keep quiet or at least blend in with the rest, so they'd analyze their posts before hitting the reply button. This doesn't seem like it. Then again, he seems to have a master plan of some sorts which he's eager to share with us town, but can't because it would mean mafia can avoid it. I'd say he's either deliberately trying to look like town while he's not, or got a good town PR and is doing a bad job containing his excitement, at least that's what it looks like to me.
As said before: Bad job of containing excitement.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's funny how on the lead up to this mafia game I have seemingly all the time in the world, and yet when it starts I can barely get on to reply >.>
If someone could kindly leave a post below that contains the majority of the questions that have been aroused so far, so I can answer them tommorow when I wake up, that would be great. Just had a busy weekend so far unfortunately and right now I'm too tired to really give any sort of response.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The day has gone on for a while, we've more or less accomplished GmK's goal of everyone getting to play a bit before someone dying N1, so I say we should just get on with it, since the outcome would eventually be so anyway.
I vote No-lynch
We could just let the time limit run down, but as I said, the general goal has been accomplished.
@endersteve5 (Tagging you because I'm bad at using quotes)
I already gave my explanation for voting no lynch, and it was not intended to be or look like a bandwagon.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
@endersteve5 (Tagging you because I'm bad at using quotes)
I already gave my explanation for voting no lynch, and it was not intended to be or look like a bandwagon.
My point was, your explanation was pretty much the opposite of what you had said earlier. I'm just wondering, why did you so suddenly change your opinion?

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
@ansoro2112 you've been more quiet then normal!
I apologize for that. I recently started working and it's a very busy schedule so I'm not going to be as active as I've been in previous seasons. That doesn't mean I'm not going to play though! I'm still going to be as aggressive and sassy as always. Just keep in mind I don't have all the time in the world anymore. I'll definitely catch up today at some point. I just need to read everything first.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Okay, I'm finally done. Now to answer the questions:

Who is the the nicest mask? None.

Are you town-sided? Of course my horse.

What do you think is the best way for a player to help the town? Speak up your mind. If there's something you found suspicious then say it. If there's something it's bothering you then say it. Just don't stay quiet the entire game. That's just awful. Also, please don't just bandwagon every single vote. Have your own opinion about things instead of just being a follower.

What is your strategy? I don't really have a strategy at the start of every Mafia Game. I'll do whatever it comes up to my mind throughout the game.

Who are mafia going to target the first night? I have no clue. It can really be anyone. You never know what scum might be thinking.

-------------------------​

About the Lynch/No Lynch thing. I'm leaning more towards a No-Lynch. Why? Well, in my opinion there's not really much information right now. We don't even know what roles this season have. We're all waiting for someone to slip or give us a lead to think he/she might be scum but I just haven't seen that yet. I think this is an easy day for Mafia to just put a target on someone's back and make sure he/she gets lynched since there's a lot of players right now and a lot of things going on. Very easy to blame someone at this point. I don't want to vote just yet to see if something comes up.