The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm guessing that maybe Mafia tried to kill me tonight. Actually I'm pretty sure of it in fact.

I ask myself, why? In my eyes I don't feel I've said or done anything to make myself seem suspicious, nor have I been inactive. Random killing perhaps? Maybe.
I can't help but feel that I was targeted and the only reason I can think of is because of my vote towards @std1997.
You're perhaps sure it was a random killing? o-o

Ltin said:
Remembet tim, there is likely roles like roleblockers and such.
True, but there still should have been at least two kills...Remember the the Mafia Roleblocker (Enderstateve) is dead.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
You're perhaps sure it was a random killing? o-o

True, but there still should have been at least two kills...Remember the the Mafia Roleblocker (Enderstateve) is dead.​

No, I'm pretty sure that I was targeted by Mafia. I also hope that this quote thing worked on my phone.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I’m not typically one for roleplaying, but I do enjoy doing it from time to time. Besides, Nitasu was nearly killed because of the way he chose to rp, so I figure I should at least honor his death. Please don’t make me do the same for std.

I wonder if I’ll ever sleep again. Between the threat of the mafia, the fact the we’ve discovered a guild of dangerous subjects, assassins no less, and the fact the my townspeople are trying to pin the blame on the two people that could be responsible for our getting through this alive. Not to mention the fact that I never get much time to sleep anyway.

One of them is going to die, but if we lose both, then we’re in a deep pit. It will not surprise me at all if our tracker, std, is hit in the night. My only hope is that they listen to reason.
How can I keep them from killing each other? I don't think I can, but I have to try.

Now, besides that mediocre roleplay, why is everyone voting std? In my mind it was pretty clear that they were part of the same faction, just thinking that if one died the other would live.
Now, I've already expressed my opinion on losing both of the to lynches (and modkill :s), as I'm certain that std if town. Sure he lied, but one lying townie is better than a dead one.

77, when was he lurking? o-o

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the hangover comes to an end

std1997 - 2 - Ltin, 77_is_the_best (Lynch in 9)

Not voting:
xXxFruitNinjaxXx, myusername22, storm886, digitalmez, Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie, timdood3, nottykitten, std1997, Sploorky, Old_Man_Oak_63, Prizyms, JKangaroo, Alpha102, Ooglie101

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 10 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: None set yet

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The word "resurrected" does not mean that digi was bulletproof. Nor does it mean that she got protected during the night. If she was bulletproof, she couldn't have died to then later resurrect. If the doctor protected her, she couldn't have died to then later resurrect.

I do remember some roles that could resurrect from IRC mafia. There were two as far as I can remember.

First there was this town role which had the ability to not be lynched during the day. If this person were lynched, it would state that the person got lynched and then resurrected.

The second role was a mafia role. This mafia role had the night ability to "fake death" and then during the night it would show up that this person died, and then resurrected.

So for all we know, Digi could be mafia pretending to die. Which is sort of what I think happened. I can't think of any power/role that would make you turn up as "resurrecting" when being hit. As I said, bulletproof and being protected won't show up at all and aren't resurrecting. There is a role which is unable to be killed at night, but again this person can't die during the night and thus can't resurrect because can't die.

If you wan't proof of this, I am bulletproof. I have one extra life at night. And I will not know/be told when I get hit. So if I won't be told, that means that bulletproofs surely don't show up as being hit in the nights events. Because even if I would get told, it would be in the PM.

And incase you are wondering why I told you that, I am pretty sure that I got hit tonight considering there was only one kill.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because he is our tracker, that's fairly obvious.
Night one: Assassin tracker dies.
Std and Nitasu both show up on the complain board (lampost whatever).
Nitasu is modkilled and was revealed as the townie watcher.
From their arguments, it was clear that they were on the same side (I also don't recall either of them really pushing for the other's lynch, just defending themselves ;))
So...Yeah...And I expressed a lot before Nitasu was even killed that I am not willing to lose both our tracker and our watcher, as we've already lost what seems to be the major investigative role.

And Notty, That's a good point actually. I think instead of you being hit that the mafia may have simply chosen not to shoot and have digi use the ability to make herself look increadilbly clear.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also since I'm still a bit confused.

@std1997 could you please claim your role and power again? I'm still confused wether you are claiming tracker or cop or something completely different.

(Got Nitasu killed >n<) It's ok, we still love you....kinda...
But... the coincidences...... it was just too much D=! Would you believe me if I told you that I was about to switch voted on Std before he got modkilled and was gonna tell everyone to do the same?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score

@std1997 could you please claim your role and power again? I'm still confused wether you are claiming tracker or cop or something completely different.

But... the coincidences...... it was just too much D=! Would you believe me if I told you that I was about to switch voted on Std before he got modkilled and was gonna tell everyone to do the same?
But....That's not what I wanted to happen ;-;
#savestd #gottacatchemall #towniespls

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score

I'm claiming Tracker. All I can do is follow people and see who they visit. That's what I'm claiming.