The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
alright guys I know a promised some long post for everything so far but I feel some of my theories have been taken out by current information I.E Timdood's claim, etc. so i'm just going to discuss my current theories.
ltin has been a strong suspicion of mine from day0 though I haven't quite seen info on him yet so i'm going to keep watching him since I've had good luck in the past on day0 suspicions. Sploorky raises a very good point against how Jivvi does seem to be undermining the cop. At the same time though Sploorky is one of my big suspicions as well I'm really not suspicious enough to lynch any of them at this point but not going to trust them either.

as for Timdood's claim: I believe timdood is a cop, However, just because someone turns up innocent doesn't always mean they are. we don't know if he finds 3rd party and there might be mafia who investigate as innocent. as alpha pointed out this is something that is important to remember when we get near endgame.

Right now I'm not very opinionated one way or another I just need to watch things play out a little bit more

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm okay with my name in the list of no-lynchers, though I gave my reasoning when I made the vote.

I'm not going to vote someone based on voting patterns alone, and I have yet to see what makes Ltin stand out from the rest of us no-lynchers.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm okay with my name in the list of no-lynchers, though I gave my reasoning when I made the vote.

I'm not going to vote someone based on voting patterns alone, and I have yet to see what makes Ltin stand out from the rest of us no-lynchers.
As for my reasoning, I gave clear reasoning as to the policy vote, and not switching my vote to a no-lynch or to std (who is now supposedly innocent). Nitasu is not a player we want to have a vote in LYLO. I'm playing meta here - playing for the moment keeps your feet stuck in the past.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I understand that voting no lynch makes me slightly suspicious, but how does this put only me in the "red zone"? What about everyone else?

As I said, the mafia generally arent the first/second to No Lynch. So I am excluding them. And you[Alpha] and Duffie were the last two to vote. And nothing can really be said about those too since it could be the mafia ending the day or the town going along because everyone else is voting No Lynch. Thus leaving the people inbetween to be possible Mafia's.

And from all those, only Jivvi, Priz and Ltin are not proven in any way. And as said, the mafia would try to get the ball rolling by being somewhere in the middle to be voting No Lynch.

No-Lynch - 13 - digitalmez Mmarz11 timdood3 std1997 Prizyms Jivvi nitasu987 nottykitten Ltin Fiestaguy HypeBurst Duffie Alpha102

@Ltin the rest is either dead or proven

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
As I said, the mafia generally arent the first/second to No Lynch. So I am excluding them. And you[Alpha] and Duffie were the last two to vote. And nothing can really be said about those too since it could be the mafia ending the day or the town going along because everyone else is voting No Lynch. Thus leaving the people inbetween to be possible Mafia's.

And from all those, only Jivvi, Priz and Ltin are not proven in any way. And as said, the mafia would try to get the ball rolling by being somewhere in the middle to be voting No Lynch.

No-Lynch - 13 - digitalmez Mmarz11 timdood3 std1997 Prizyms Jivvi nitasu987 nottykitten Ltin Fiestaguy HypeBurst Duffie Alpha102

@Ltin the rest is either dead or proven
I guess that strategy makes sense, but I wouldn't rely on it for late game. Plus it is always possible a mafia sneaks by and wants to end the day last, or wants to rush to get the first opinion on the table so that future opinions are influenced by the first one.

Since there's probably at least 4-5 anti-town, I think it works for now.

Prizyms I'm kinda wanting more out of in terms of post content, Jivvi I'm suspicious of because of my prior reasons, and Ltin I haven't thought much about at all.

What makes Ltin suspicious outside of the no lynch vote?

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My posts have very little content because I don't agree with the whole mentality of 'More words? Must be true!' People are more inclined to believe long posts with paragraphs and paragraphs filled with fluff and filler text. Of course, I could use this to my advantage, but why do so? I'm not a dishonest individual - everything I say can be taken at face value.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
My posts have very little content because I don't agree with the whole mentality of 'More words? Must be true!' People are more inclined to believe long posts with paragraphs and paragraphs filled with fluff and filler text. Of course, I could use this to my advantage, but why do so? I'm not a dishonest individual - everything I say can be taken at face value.
I agree with the post content mentality, I'm making lots of shorter posts this time around as well.

What I mean by what I said is just, I want to see more of what you think. Like, thought processes, etc. This might be read as nitpicky, but I haven't said I'm suspicious of you. ;)

Same with @Mmarz11, who posted very few times last day, and to my knowledge zero times on the current day.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
[JUSTIFY]You asked for it (warning: longer than usual)[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]We need to start looking outside of our little circle of Nitasu voters and look at the people who contribute little, or contribute too much. Typically that's the mark of inexperienced scum - they try too hard to blend in by either lurking and waiting for their chance to talk, or talking too much so the situation is based entirely around what they say. Let's take a look at the lurkers to begin with. Lurking is a nulltell - it is impossible to gather information from a lurker, because naturally they say not a word. But once again I will stress that inexperienced scum will show in their posts that they are trying too hard to blend in - going along with bandwagons rather than making up their own minds whilst trying to stay out of the spotlight themselves.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]So yeah, I'm nominating @Ltin @storm886 and @digitalmez as my trio of suspicions.[/JUSTIFY]

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
[JUSTIFY]You asked for it (warning: longer than usual)[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]We need to start looking outside of our little circle of Nitasu voters and look at the people who contribute little, or contribute too much. Typically that's the mark of inexperienced scum - they try too hard to blend in by either lurking and waiting for their chance to talk, or talking too much so the situation is based entirely around what they say. Let's take a look at the lurkers to begin with. Lurking is a nulltell - it is impossible to gather information from a lurker, because naturally they say not a word. But once again I will stress that inexperienced scum will show in their posts that they are trying too hard to blend in - going along with bandwagons rather than making up their own minds whilst trying to stay out of the spotlight themselves.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]So yeah, I'm nominating @Ltin @storm886 and @digitalmez as my trio of suspicions.[/JUSTIFY]
That's something I can work with.

I've been holding off on talking about storm because I feel a little bit guilty for all the times I've snapped at him and voting him and things :S. Sorry storm.

I want to see more original thoughts from storm that aren't simply agreeing with someone else. It's fine to share the same opinion, but I like seeing an explanation behind the agreement.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I never said you voted Nitasu, I said[in a weird way] that you voted Std because Nitasu died. And you don't even want an argument about it you just voted Std right when the day started.
Nitasu is irrelevant in my voting. I simply carried over my vote from the last day. We already had an argument about std, then nitasu came up.