The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Do we really need a new argument if we already had one? You didnt come after me last day, and as I have said before, this is me carrying over my vote from the last day. Its like last day never ended, in the case of my vote.
The reason I didn't come after you yesterday because I had every intention of investigating you. However, I already explained my reason for deciding to investigate Notty instead. So far, that seems to have turned out reasonably well.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
We had already finished the argument. And std had spoken during that argument.
I'm pretty sure you just said it got interrupted.
Also forgot, our argument was interrupted, and now we dont need to have it.

vote std1997
Yep you definately did say it never finished.
Do we really need a new argument if we already had one? You didnt come after me last day, and as I have said before, this is me carrying over my vote from the last day. Its like last day never ended, in the case of my vote.
Yesterday I was a bit busy lynching Nitasu.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
@myusername22 I didn't say anything about Jivvi undermining a cop. And why do you view my suspicious, what reasons do you have to back this feeling?
Omg I meant to agree with alpha saying Jivvi was undermining the cop, for some reason I thought you'd said that..

Anyway I find you slightly suspicious because you wanted to lynch std as a general rule in "LAL". To me that just says you want to lynch on a general rule rather than looking at the case and trying to figure out if you think he's suspicious or not, which brings the motive behind the lynch into question. LAL feels more like a term that would be used by someone trying to manipulate others rather than one trying to find mafia and it just reminds me way too much of how Gmk used it last game when he was mafia.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you just said it got interrupted.

Yep you definately did say it never finished.

Yesterday I was a bit busy lynching Nitasu.
..... You can find fault with anything cant you.

"A bit busy lynching nitasu."
This game isnt like life. You can do multiple things at once. Im not going to vote you, quite obviously because std says you're inno. But, you are going after EVERYTHING YOU POSSIBLY CAN. You used the ezio thing against nitasu, and though he was scum, thats a complete coincidence.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Omg I meant to agree with alpha saying Jivvi was undermining the cop, for some reason I thought you'd said that..

Anyway I find you slightly suspicious because you wanted to lynch std as a general rule in "LAL". To me that just says you want to lynch on a general rule rather than looking at the case and trying to figure out if you think he's suspicious or not, which brings the motive behind the lynch into question. LAL feels more like a term that would be used by someone trying to manipulate others rather than one trying to find mafia and it just reminds me way too much of how Gmk used it last game when he was mafia.
Fair game. LAL was indeed my backing to that vote, and still is my backing to my reasons not to fully trust std. I simply can't believe someone who lies while town sided, it just throws a wrench in town sided actions.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score

This game isnt like life. You can do multiple things at once. Im not going to vote you, quite obviously because std says you're inno. But, you are going after EVERYTHING YOU POSSIBLY CAN. You used the ezio thing against nitasu, and though he was scum, thats a complete coincidence.
Erm, that was me, not std. Your post still means the same thing, just wanted to point that out.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Ofcourse I can find fault with anything. Especialy if you make a mistake like that. First saying the argument got interrupted and when questioned saying it had already finished.

If I'm not going on everything I possibly can, then there would not be much for me or anyone to go on.

Excuse me? I don't understand.
He probs didn't see you meant the bolded part. And thought you were talking about the first part of the quote.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I do think that some of the accusations against Ltin are a bit of a stretch, but his aggressiveness is rubbing me the wrong way.

Part of the point of the game is to use anything you can find to your advantage, though.
I've been thikning that way about Ltin's aggression for a while now, that's the reason my was my FoS in the first place.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can I just say that @Nottykitten's lynch campaign at the people who no-lynched yesterday is invalid due to Nita being modkilled, cutting the day short, and notgiving us time to decide either way.

Also, shortly after my initial post and subsequent barrage of accusations, Sploorky essentially restated my previous reasoning, and everyone takes it on as a valid point of view, rather than trying to tear it to shreads as they did for me.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can I just say that @Nottykitten's lynch campaign at the people who no-lynched yesterday is invalid due to Nita being modkilled, cutting the day short, and notgiving us time to decide either way.

Also, shortly after my initial post and subsequent barrage of accusations, Sploorky essentially restated my previous reasoning, and everyone takes it on as a valid point of view, rather than trying to tear it to shreads as they did for me.
That was day 0 no lynch