The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
That was day 0 no lynch
Uhm, Day 0 nolynch was voted for by most after hey'd had their fill of the day. If we ran out the whole day we probably would have ended up with a failed scumhunt lynch. I fail to see what a mafia would gain from ensuring that a townie isn't lynched. (There was a super low chance of us hitting anything other than a townie).

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Uhm, Day 0 nolynch was voted for by most after hey'd had their fill of the day. If we ran out the whole day we probably would have ended up with a failed scumhunt lynch. I fail to see what a mafia would gain from ensuring that a townie isn't lynched. (There was a super low chance of us hitting anything other than a townie).
There was a low chance, but a chance is a chance. The day is about the only time a Mafia dies. If we No Lynch, there is 0 chance a mafia dies during the day and they have a night to freely kill whomever they want.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
There was a low chance, but a chance is a chance. The day is about the only time a Mafia dies. If we No Lynch, there is 0 chance a mafia dies during the day and they have a night to freely kill whomever they want.
Yeah, but we had zero evidence to go off.

Also, Notty was backed up profoundly once she produced unrelated evidence relating someones roleplay to their role. Meanwhile I'm here being mobbed for enforcing an opinion with evidence behind it.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Also, Notty was backed up profoundly once she produced unrelated evidence relating someones roleplay to their role. Meanwhile I'm here being mobbed for enforcing an opinion with evidence behind it.
There was lots of evidence linking his roleplay to his role. He just had the misfortune of choosing to roleplay an Assasin while there is an Assasins Guild in the game and the Assassins have Assassin names as their role. Anyhow that is a discussion of yesterday x).

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I've been looking through Ltin's posts. And many, many one-liners and weird stataments later I've come to the conclusion that Ltin is very suspicious.

Most of his posts are either:
- Telling me to not point out every mistake.
- Try and stop people from talking/figuring things out[the Nitasu code thingy amongst others]
- Generally not contributing much to the discussion.

And then ofcourse his agressiveness is quite annoying and suspicious. I mean, take this post:
Stop pushing so hard would you? We get it.

On a mostly unrelated note
vote std1997
-> telling me to stop explaining why Nitasu and his roleplay are related.

And then when I stop talking about it because Nitasu is dead, I explained it tons of times right now and it happened yesterday, I suddenly have to keep talking about it or else I am suspicious according to his latest post:
Dont shrug it off, its suspicious.
Vote Ltin

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Jivvi said the exact same thing as me, just with more words.
He didn't tell me to stop talking about it before, and now after it doesn't really matter anymore wants me to continue talking about it. Thats you.

So we should disregard your posts regarding people who were undecided as beng suspicious?
People who were undecided? Could you please explain, I don't understand what you mean with that x).

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
He didn't tell me to stop talking about it before, and now after it doesn't really matter anymore wants me to continue talking about it. Thats you.

People who were undecided? Could you please explain, I don't understand what you mean with that x).
I can't speak for the others, but I'm fairly sure I nl'd because I was undecided.
(Wait, did I even vote? :S)

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score

this is the jivvi I was referring to notty. you were shrugging off the discussion and telling us to ignore an obviously suspicious act.

- Try and stop people from talking/figuring things out[the Nitasu code thingy amongst others
If I was scum, how would this help me?

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
My guess is that Notty spotted the Assassin's Creed reference and went from there to try and persecute Nita.

Then, if the above is true, that identifies Tim as a probably fake cop, unless Notty is a Godfather (Godmother?)

This also leaves Std in a highly suspicous light, due to Tim also inno-ing him.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
My guess is that Notty spotted the Assassin's Creed reference and went from there to try and persecute Nita.
To extend this particular senetnce into more detail, why would you go to the effort of using a well-known character simply to prove somebody wrong.

More to the point, why would you choose the name of an assassin if you yourself were an assassin.

Nita wasn't ignorant to the fact that names could lead to role discoveries, as GmK stated multiple times that it would be unwise to reveal your given name

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
this is the jivvi I was referring to notty. you were shrugging off the discussion and telling us to ignore an obviously suspicious act.
Please state the discussion I was shrugging off, since I think you and I have an entirely different view of what that discussion was.

If I was scum, how would this help me?
It surely does not help the town in any way. If anything it's bad for the town. And anything bad for the town is good for scum.

I can't speak for the others, but I'm fairly sure I nl'd because I was undecided.
(Wait, did I even vote? :S)
Nope, these are the people that voted No Lynch on day 0:

No-Lynch - 13 - digitalmez Mmarz11 timdood3 std1997 Prizyms Jivvi nitasu987 nottykitten Ltin Fiestaguy HypeBurst Duffie Alpha102

More to the point, why would you choose the name of an assassin if you yourself were an assassin.

Nita wasn't ignorant to the fact that names could lead to role discoveries, as GmK stated multiple times that it would be unwise to reveal your given name
What my argument was, is that Nitasu didn't choose the Assassin name, but that he took his rolename to also roleplay. And because we knew that the rolename of the Assassin Guild's members were also Assassin Creed characters, Nitasu would of been a member if he chose his rolename to roleplay. And I thought that happened which is why i lead the vote on him. However it turns out he did indeed choose the roleplay name himself and didn't use his rolename for that.

The whole argument came down to wether you thought he used his rolename to RP or not. If he did, he was an Assassin. If not, he was not.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
There was lots of evidence linking his roleplay to his role. He just had the misfortune of choosing to roleplay an Assasin while there is an Assasins Guild in the game and the Assassins have Assassin names as their role. Anyhow that is a discussion of yesterday x).

This.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hm. I'm going to make an assumption, that with a town-sided watcher, there is also a town-sided tracker. This does not mean it is true, but it is likely, and knowing that the two roles often go together, I'm going to take an educated guess and say that this game, they do. As such, @std1997, consider yourself still untrustworthy in my eyes, but due to the fact there has been no cc's, I will not attempt to lynch you today. Timdood's clear has to be taken with a grain of salt, because I don't believe role claims until there are real backings to them.

@Jivvi I read it over, and you're right in what you say. I don't view you suspicious for doubting the cop claim, believing any claim that is given to you in a closed setup game is a very bad idea. As such, I would have natural suspicion on those who jump on Jivvi for this, but not me, eg @Alpha102 who has not said anything about the fact I(or JKangaroo apperently, but I won't speak for him) agree that the cop claim can not be fully trusted.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where...I'm tired and go to bed

std1997 - 1 - 77_is_the_best (Lynch in 10)
Ltin - 1 - nottykitten (Lynch in 10)

Not voting:
xXxFruitNinjaxXx, myusername22, storm886, digitalmez, Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie, timdood3, std1997, Sploorky, Old_Man_Oak_63, Prizyms, JKangaroo, Alpha102, Ooglie101, Ltin

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 10 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: None set yet

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, Notty, I find it odd that you aren't really attacking me any more either, but rather Ltin (another person with similar doubts to myself and Sploorky). This leads me to think that you are targeting players that are slightly less well equipped to defend themselves against a full assault of suspicion. This would also explain you ignoring Sploorky and JK and instead tunneling me for my logic.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
That what you quoted was me and Jivvi talking about wether the Roleplay name and Rolename were actual evidence or not. Considering that was the entire conversation of yesterday, I don't see how it is suspicious if I don't want to continue talking about it. I mean, Nitasu is dead. We've stated the argument tons of times now. Do you really want me to keep talking about it? If you want to see why I voted nitasu go re-read it. It was the discussion of yesterday as I stated and I am not going to keep repeating the answer.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also, Notty, I find it odd that you aren't really attacking me any more either, but rather Ltin (another person with similar doubts to myself and Sploorky). This leads me to think that you are targeting players that are slightly less well equipped to defend themselves against a full assault of suspicion. This would also explain you ignoring Sploorky and JK and instead tunneling me for my logic.
I've actually noticed that as a trend recently, not just Notty but in general. Maybe that could be the reason town is on a losing streak, because going after players that are skilled with arguments is much harder.