The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I can understand Tim dying due to the cop claim, but... What makes you so sure you and one mafia will absolutely die? o. o
I don't want to state anything specific.
If anything I want the Mafia members to scramble around and try to figure out which one of them will die and how they plan on using their abilities.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Theories on assasins guild?

POSSIBLY THINGS. (I love saying dat xD)

1.) Assasin's guild is Third party. They have their own objectives and such.

2.) There are TWO mafia parties. Remember. We're with 28 people. Either we have 10 mafias or 2 slightly smaller parties (Max. 7) throw a few smaller third parties in and we might have 2 mafia parties, town AND third party.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
w@Sploorky (Bloody phone). I think waiting is just stalling execution. We'll be here thomorrow but LITERALLY with less people and nothing more.

How are we supposed to be confident in something we don't know? A mafia member will die tonight?

What the heck is supposed to kill a mafia during the night?

Sploorky. You're strangely okay with this. I find it weird you're planning on letting this day slide. We have no deadline yet. We'll just take it easy. And if we're lucky we'll find somethin out...

I'm oing to sleep now

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
She said she will die tonight, though... So, we obviously can't.

I do accept her judgement, though, so I'll drop my questions. :p
She said it's a possibility she will die tonight.
I honestly fear for her life, though.

And Fiesta, he's not the only one okay with Digi's statements. I agree with him quite wholly.

And "letting this day slide" kind of implies he's pushing for a no-lynch, which I haven't seen him or anyone do today.

Sploorky

Reaction score
w@Sploorky (Bloody phone). I think waiting is just stalling execution. We'll be here thomorrow but LITERALLY with less people and nothing more.

How are we supposed to be confident in something we don't know? A mafia member will die tonight?

What the heck is supposed to kill a mafia during the night?

Sploorky. You're strangely okay with this. I find it weird you're planning on letting this day slide. We have no deadline yet. We'll just take it easy. And if we're lucky we'll find somethin out...

I'm oing to sleep now
I'm not confident that it'll happen, but I just feel like pressing how it's going to happen is going to prevent whatever it is from happening.

We may not have a deadline, but I don't wish to stay at a standstill if we're not achieving anything, which is why I think we need to discuss new possibilities instead of having a seemingly endless discussion on if we can trust the cop claim or not. I am not against discussion, I am very much for it, but it doesn't seem to be getting us anywhere.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Im honestly considering a no lynch.

We have nothing to go on. No evidence has been brought up or in ages.
How can we lynch someone if we have no idea who to lynch?
The game runs on the town attempting to kill the mafia before the mafia or third party can become a majority party. Since townies get killed off each night no-lynching essentially just give them free kills while wasting a limited number of lynch chances the town has to actually take out scum. the longer this game goes the scummier you look to me, In the past I feel like one of my mistakes has been to ignore people who look scummy just because theirs a possibility they could be town.

You've been acting suspicious since day 0 and from what I've seen of your actions you've only done things that look even more suspicious and many moves that would more likely help anti-town than not.

vote Ltin

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The game runs on the town attempting to kill the mafia before the mafia or third party can become a majority party. Since townies get killed off each night no-lynching essentially just give them free kills while wasting a limited number of lynch chances the town has to actually take out scum. the longer this game goes the scummier you look to me, In the past I feel like one of my mistakes has been to ignore people who look scummy just because theirs a possibility they could be town.

You've been acting suspicious since day 0 and from what I've seen of your actions you've only done things that look even more suspicious and many moves that would more likely help anti-town than not.

vote Ltin
Lets pretend for a moment im not playing. Now what? Who do you vote for then? If you have any idea, I'd love to hear it.

Duffie

Reaction score
... Honestly, I don't like the way you act, Ltin.

... But, that's probably just because I'm not a fan of your attitude, rather than the fact you may or may not be Mafia.

Other people probably feel the same way, but look at it as if you're suspicious because of it.

Just letting you know, considering you got some careful eyes on you, and in case you may be innocent.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score

vote Ltin
like I said my other major suspicion at the moment is sploorky, who's currently pretty high on my suspicions list. That doesn't matter as much though when you can't see mafia you don't just "give up" and try to end the day as soon as possible you look for people you find suspicious who you think lynching would be in everyones best interest.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
like I said my other major suspicion at the moment is sploorky, who's currently pretty high on my suspicions list. That doesn't matter as much though when you can't see mafia you don't just "give up" and try to end the day as soon as possible you look for people you find suspicious who you think lynching would be in everyones best interest.
Alright. First things first.

"Considering" notice I haven't voted no lynch yet. Doesnt mean I will. It simply means im considering the idea, along with others.

Secondly, how am I so different from sploorky?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Alright. First things first.

"Considering" notice I haven't voted no lynch yet. Doesnt mean I will. It simply means im considering the idea, along with others.
I suppose that's a fair point, in that you did only discuss it but you've been doing other things others besides myself have found suspicious and without much benefit for the town.

Secondly, how am I so different from sploorky?
Sploorky doesn't have much to go on tbh, my suspicions on him could be him being anti-town but they could also just as easily be a difference of opinion. I'm waiting for a bit more evidence before i'm ready to vote him.