The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Iv decided to do this because id rather not mess up too many investigations if I can, and it would HAVE to be a fluke for the mafia to kill me.

I am the Mime

Each night I select one person, and all night actions between me and that person switch.

TARGETS
Night 1: storm
Night 2: tim
So you are saying Tim investigated you and not Std? I don't quite understand what you mean with "Switch"

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, I was never quite clear on the whole lockpicker thing, but I think it was just swaps their roles for the night.

How I take this: You could do some serious framing in a tracker's eyes, by, say, swapping a random innocnet with, say, someone preforming the mafia kill.....I'm not sure I like that :s
That said, it can also save a player (or potentially put them at risk). I think that this claim puts Ltin tat high risk now, because if he doesn't act, he will be an easy target as an unprotected investigative role; and if he swaps with someone, they will quite likely die.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Notty, he said storm not std x3

and about the killing thing, now that could be useful, if you were willing to give your life for someone elses for some reason.
He said any night actions would be switched. So I assumed that he switched your action with him or something. It was quite vague. But his latest post explained it clearly that he is like the lockpicker.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The investigative roles will have results then though. Seems like a good diea to me.

Unvote
No no no; of Ltin targets me to protect me, sure, if they hit me Ltin will die in my stead.
However, no matter which role Ltin targets, if mafia targets him, his selected player will die.
This means that Ltin has to be extremely extremely careful about who he visits. I think that this was actually a very foolish claim.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I would like to point something out, and by something I mean probably nothing (I mean probably just me not liking Ltin some more)

[qupte]I am the Mime

Each night I select one person, and all night actions between me and that person switch.[/quote]

Could someone point out to me where it says his alignment? x3

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I would like to point something out, and by something I mean probably nothing (I mean probably just me not liking Ltin some more)

[qupte]I am the Mime

Each night I select one person, and all night actions between me and that person switch.
Could someone point out to me where it says his alignment? x3[/quote]

I would assume since he has the confidence to claim and that he didn't specify one that he is claiming town.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
No no no; of Ltin targets me to protect me, sure, if they hit me Ltin will die in my stead.
However, no matter which role Ltin targets, if mafia targets him, his selected player will die.
This means that Ltin has to be extremely extremely careful about who he visits. I think that this was actually a very foolish claim.
Didn't think of that. Ohwell then it is indeed not wise for him to visit one of us.

Also Ltin, I somehow fail to see how you are called a mime and not a bus driver. Did you specifically get told your role is "Mime"?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Didn't think of that. Ohwell then it is indeed not wise for him to visit one of us.

Also Ltin, I somehow fail to see how you are called a mime and not a bus driver. Did you specifically get told your role is "Mime"?
Well there were no buses in Venice at that time, and some of the other roles are pretty flavored from what I can tell.