The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm still unclear about this.
So, if you were to mimic Person A and he/she has a form of protection, you also have protection? So Person A still maintains their abilities. Am I right?

And you're not told of Person A's role or power. Are you made aware of the action they've taken? So let's say Person A has followed Person B, you're told this, right?
I do not know if they take action. Only night actions done on the person I selected will happen to me. If somebody attacks them, I will die, even if they have a vest.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I really don't want a No-Lynch day.
Ltin, like Jivvi said, has a meddlesome role. The thing is, I don't find it threatening yet. If anything I feel his role will later become a hindrance.

The part I've highlighted is flawed.
Why should investigative roles go through you in order to find out who they're aligned with. They could easily just choose that person.
I didnt say they should go through me, I said if they did, than they would get the role of the person I investigated.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
storm882 said:
Yeah fiesta and tim are looking the most suspicious to me. Many posts with little material contained in them. Could just be because they are somewhat newer. But it just seems like their excited that they got third party/mafia role, lol.
I think this is the instance I was talking about earlier....I don't see anything wrong with it now, though....I guess my memory likes to hold grudges. Sorry, Storm <3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm active. I read the posts. Vote how I see fit. I don't have the time to search the thread though and pull people apart. Also you're lucky that I targeted nitasu and not hypeburst, Ltin. Otherwise, you'd be dead right now.
Hypeburst died . _ .
And I'm not really sure how you mean....
If I wasn't suspicious then, I am now....

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't see any possible link between storm targeting nitasu instead of hype and Ltin not dying.

Since Ltin used his power on storm, any action that would have hit storm would have hit Ltin. And any action that would have hit Ltin hit storm.

What PR does it take to go from Hype dying night 1 to Ltin dying night one if storm used his PR on hype?