The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'll be away pretty much all day, and I still don't know who to vote for. When I get back (at about 4am EDT) I will read through what has been said and make my vote. I wish I didn't have to vote when I'll be that tired, but I'll be asleep when the deadline hits.

Of course I could just not vote, but I don't like that thought :c

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hunter, if you could make one normal sized post instead of five one liners, that'd be great, thanks. This isn't Epicmafia <3

And Really guys? I've been gone for Five hours and there's virtually no activity? This had better not be the case when I come back in another 6-7, then again in another ~3 hours after that....

Basically: Stop being inactive! The deadline is fast approaching and we've made very little progress on who to lynch...I'd rather it not be a "Whoever has the most votes by deadline" lynch, as the mafia could easily take out a townie/pr (albeit while exposing themselves but w/e)

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hunter, if you could make one normal sized post instead of five one liners, that'd be great, thanks. This isn't Epicmafia <3

And Really guys? I've been gone for Five hours and there's virtually no activity? This had better not be the case when I come back in another 6-7, then again in another ~3 hours after that....

Basically: Stop being inactive! The deadline is fast approaching and we've made very little progress on who to lynch...I'd rather it not be a "Whoever has the most votes by deadline" lynch, as the mafia could easily take out a townie/pr (albeit while exposing themselves but w/e)
We've already discussed everything to death.
I say we all just flat out vote for the person we think is the most suspicious, and leave it at that.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok screw it, I'll probably forget to come back on later because I'll be too tired, so I'm going to vote now.

In my opinion, he's just too abrasive. He's been very suspicious all game long. His role claim just seems too much of a liability to deal with.

Because screw it (and the above) :
Vote Ltin (again)

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Tim, personally I think the mime could be useful, if Ltin is telling the truth. Ltin's playstyle is very weird, and usually gets him lynched (Medieval I think it was)

I know there are obviously active mafia members, but OMO is usually very quiet when he's a mafia member, and it's not like he hasn't been on the forums at all.

Vote Old Man Oak 63

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Oh and @Nottykitten you might want to reword the question due to the fact that UB is now Hunter.
Doesn't matter, I check if they were telling the truth the moment they answered. And hunter still has the same role as Ultimate, so theres no problem.

Ok screw it, I'll probably forget to come back on later because I'll be too tired, so I'm going to vote now.

In my opinion, he's just too abrasive. He's been very suspicious all game long. His role claim just seems too much of a liability to deal with.

Because screw it (and the above) :
Vote Ltin (again)
While I also see him as a liability, I don't think we should lynch him.

I'm gonna go ahead an Support Alpha's lynch on Myusername. I already voted for who I thought was Mafia, and they all claimed. Out of the rest of them, Myusername seems like the best choice to me. [Still not a good choice, but the best anyhow]

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where it's like a candystore of votes

Mmarz11 - 1 - @Nottykitten (Lynch in 10)
Alpha102 - 1 - @JKangaroo (Lynch in 10)
xXxFruitNinjaxXx - 1 - @storm886 (Lynch in 10)
Hunter27a1 -1 - @Ltin (Lynch in 10)
myusername22 - 1 - @Alpha102 (Lynch in 10)
Can you guys give a recap reason as to why you're voting specifically for these people.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also if Storm targets Ltin, and Ltin targets one of the cop claims, it should be fine.

If the mafia hits Storm, Storm dies.
If the mafia hits Ltin, the hit gets redirected to Ltin's target. But Storm's bodyguardness gets redirected too so Storm dies still.
If the mafia hits Ltin's target, Ltin dies.

This could be used to make sure Ltin doesn't screw up any stuff and one of the cop claims is still protected.