The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Excuse me while I type this, I'm on a mobile phone, and I'm not used to them ;-;

True, but we've killed a total of 6 ANTI-TOWN, including 4 Mafia; again we wonder why one would ever try to switch sides after the death if Sploorky? True nitty might've tried to get you lynched yesterday, when it was still being determined if you were mafia or not ( still more evidence against you then notty)

Honestly it just feels like you and digi are trying to draw the day out longer by focusing on less important roles to vote off, despite large amounts of evidence otherwise.

To build off what I said earlier, I don't think your role is to save... Rather your job is that you have 100 percent chance of killing men, and that you have half the Janice of killing women. Such a case would easily explain my users interception, that it failed on notty (or they were protected), but if you did kill alpha (I believe you did) then it also makes some sense as alphas name appears to be female.

This feels like a back and forth now.
I'm completely against digitalmez and don't believe for a second that she's town post-resurrection.

+ why would a doctor kill people that's completely counterproductive

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well there is no proof in the world that can save you. I mean, even if you aren't mafia or assassin you could still be third party and later decide to take their side soooo yeah there isn't much.
Except I'm not. Storm is the third party of the Grumpy Cat Inn, if the 'formula' holds true.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
sigh

What proof do you need?
I have an idea actually....Save the person the tribunal targets. It sounds counter-productive by means of wasting a kill, yes, but if the save goes through, you would be considered doctor.

Also, it was mentioned earlier that the tribunal is a town-sided faction, but I dispute that with: The tribunal is technically sided with the faction that holds the mojority of players inside of it.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have an idea actually....Save the person the tribunal targets. It sounds counter-productive by means of wasting a kill, yes, but if the save goes through, you would be considered doctor.

Also, it was mentioned earlier that the tribunal is a town-sided faction, but I dispute that with: The tribunal is technically sided with the faction that holds the mojority of players inside of it.
We'll have to 'kill' a confirmed male then. Anyone want to volunteer as tribute?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

And when he's Mafia, this person can't be protected and therefor dies. And when we lynch priz the day after because the person died he would have taken out one more townie before dying. Don't think this would work =S

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, considering that Priz indirectly visited me and I'm obviously still alive....I'm willing to give him this chance to prove himself. However, if anyone (Male, a role of meh importance) would like to step in for me just in case, I'd let them c:

Or, Ltin, if you are as you say you are and this plan goes through, you have a choice. You can either target me, or (basically) anyone else. If you are male, the test of prizym's role would have the same effect, while keeping me out of the way. This is your choice based on whether or not you still think I'd be in danger.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The above phrasing seems like it could be misunderstood by Ltin, so I'll rephrase it in hypothetical scenarios (because I love them so :3 )

Tribunal hits me
Priz is on me
Ltin does something random =
Tribunal kills me, but Priz keeps me alive

Other scenario:
Tribunal hits me
Priz is on me
Ltin is on me =
Ltin heroically pushes me out of the way and takes the tribunal shot, and Priz is so impressed that he saves Ltin.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The above phrasing seems like it could be misunderstood by Ltin, so I'll rephrase it in hypothetical scenarios (because I love them so :3 )

Tribunal hits me
Priz is on me
Ltin does something random =
Tribunal kills me, but Priz keeps me alive

Other scenario:
Tribunal hits me
Priz is on me
Ltin is on me =
Ltin heroically pushes me out of the way and takes the tribunal shot, and Priz is so impressed that he saves Ltin.
Wouldn't it just be easier for us to 'kill' you whilst I save you, disregarding Ltin entirely? It gets rid of the middleman who could do practically anything.