{td}Bulletproof Lie-detecting Survivor{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Hunter27a1{/td}
{td}Ghoul{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

My suspicion would be on Ltin. But honestly it's getting incredibly hard to figure out. Most of you seem innocent ;-;

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I forgot to mention: I am the newest member of the Voltari Tribunal.
And seeing as how it's nearly impossible to target Ltin with anything at night, I think we should lynch him.
The Voltari kill was Digitalmez, that means that the mafia took out Ooglie.
On a flavor note: The heads of both anti-town clans are dead!
That means there is still a Mafia though. And for all we know perhaps also still an Assassin clan.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But last night....
Oh jeeze, I can confirm the Tribunal took the kill to digi... but...
seriously, a vampire was town?!? That's just too weird to me.
I mean really, a vampire, creatures of the night, was Town-sided. Ugh.
I'm looking back, and I guess if she was Mafia she wouldn't have made it so incredibly obvious that she was a Vampire-esq role but... it just didn't add up. ;-;

And I thought I could trust you Ooglie! You were my Moo-buddy. ;A;
Though honestly I'm still not sure WHAT to think of the Assassins. We've been going back and forth on the idea that they may be some 2nd Mafia-faction, or they could be some third-party group, or secretly apart of the town, but WE DON'T EVEN KNOW. I think they may be innocent considering tim's role...

I feel like we're getting less on leads.
Frankly, unless someone is very good at hiding the fact that they are Mafia, I think we might have killed them all.

Here's who we have left...
---------------------------------
Nottykitten - Lie Detector, claims third-party, confirmed not assassin nor Mafia by Jivvi, inno'd by Tim
storm886 - Bodyguard? believed inno' by Tim's investigation

77_is_the_best - Bleeder (traditionally town role), confirmed inno by Tim
Hunter27a1 - Ghoul (traditionally town role), confirmed inno by Alpha I believe...
timdood3 - Alignment Cop, confirmed inno. by Notty's Lie Detection... but...
Fiestaguy - Rough sleeper??? WAS visited by std so he CANT be Mafia, also couldn't be Assassin seeing as Ooglie died... also didn't visit anyone Night 1 (according to Nitasu)

JKangaroo (me, keeping self separate in case you don't trust me ;-;) - Town Roleblocker/Doctor

Jeercrul - (originally fruit) Innkeeper, nothing known besides that
Ltin - Mime, dunno what to do with him

Mmarz11 - Lord Voltari, beleived town, but also hasn't been investigated (I blocked him once, but kills still rang out), I think he's town though.
Duffie - Armourer, believed town, but hasn't really been investigated.

I honestly don't know where to go from here.
I thought taking down Ltin during the day was a pretty good idea... but I'm not sure anymore, since most of us appear town.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Does that mess up his investigation or?...
And why target tim when he's a cop?
Doesn't mess up his investigation, but any roles protecting tim would protect Ltin. And any role attacking Ltin would hit Tim[also the other way around]. However any action done by Tim himself won't be affected.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait what? When did I suggest it?
Well, considering that Priz indirectly visited me and I'm obviously still alive....I'm willing to give him this chance to prove himself. However, if anyone (Male, a role of meh importance) would like to step in for me just in case, I'd let them c:

Or, Ltin, if you are as you say you are and this plan goes through, you have a choice. You can either target me, or (basically) anyone else. If you are male, the test of prizym's role would have the same effect, while keeping me out of the way. This is your choice based on whether or not you still think I'd be in danger.
The above phrasing seems like it could be misunderstood by Ltin, so I'll rephrase it in hypothetical scenarios (because I love them so :3 )

Tribunal hits me
Priz is on me
Ltin does something random =
Tribunal kills me, but Priz keeps me alive

Other scenario:
Tribunal hits me
Priz is on me
Ltin is on me =
Ltin heroically pushes me out of the way and takes the tribunal shot, and Priz is so impressed that he saves Ltin.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now that the dust has settled I should say something. My plan was never meant to go through. Why would I want the tribunal to waste their kill and give the mafia/assassins a chance to get free kills? I intentionally left a gaping hole in the plan, and although Notty pointed it out, Priz still wanted to go through with it.