The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, the way I see it Ltin is the only suspicious person left. There was 77, but the suspicion went away when he claimed ghoul. So I don't see him as that suspicious anymore.

I honestly wouldn't know any other name than Ltin. And since I am going to sleep now/soon, I wanted to share my opinion before I went to bed.

Vote Ltin

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Well, the way I see it Ltin is the only suspicious person left. There was 77, but the suspicion went away when he claimed ghoul. So I don't see him as that suspicious anymore.
But this leaves a gap in both 77 and Hunter's testimonies, because both claimed Ghoul, despite 77 claiming Bleeder originally.

Not to mention is seems fairly suspicious to claim Ghoul directly after a kill; didn't Hunter already say whom he visited as well?

Both were already deemed inno already by investigations, but perhaps one of them is an assassin?

JKangaroo

Reaction score
77 and Hunter seemed close and like they had this little plan of theirs from their Private room. [they do have one right? I forgot xD]

So I had the idea they might have switch-claimed their roles. Something like me and Duffie were doing with our Private room. So that Hunter is actually the bleeder and 77 the ghoul.
That... actually might be true. xD
They are both in the Pesky Seaman Inn.
What's the difference between ghoul and bleeder again? :eek:
Bleeder, if they get hit, they don't die until the end of the next(?) day.
Ghoul, if targetted, their target will be killed instead

Jeercrul

Reaction score
But this leaves a gap in both 77 and Hunter's testimonies, because both claimed Ghoul, despite 77 claiming Bleeder originally.

Not to mention is seems fairly suspicious to claim Ghoul directly after a kill; didn't Hunter already say whom he visited as well?

Both were already deemed inno already by investigations, but perhaps one of them is an assassin?
Being the inn keeper and having the ability to watch over the chats, I would say there would be a logical reason behind that. I'm not going to answer this question as of now, but all I can say that some stuff are going behind the scenes, and I've promised not to tell for the general sake of the town.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And one more thing before I go: If Ltin is the last mafia member, which he very well could be, would he even be able to execute the mafia night kill? I mean, he's forced to do his 'miming' action, so would the mafia be able to kill at all?
I believe that we have eliminated the assassins guild in killing Ooglie, and that the mafia are unable to preform kills (this may or may not be the case depending on mechanics....why must I always have to bring up mechanics? >-<) Either way, we'll know by the end of the day. If we lynch Ltin and the game ends in a town win (yay!), we'll know there was no kill because Ltin can't preform the kill, and even if we don't, we'll know there was no kill because the bleeder was shot (because he'll be dead).

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I've been busy studying for exams for tomorrow / mother's day stuff, so I haven't had much time to respond today.
I'll respond later in a few hours, but I'm against voting Ltin at the moment.
I just think it's a bad idea for the moment, especially with what happened with Digi whom was most likely Mafia, but actually, due to how the game was set up (flavour, certain roles not being what they are traditionally), ended up being town. I don't want that to happen again frankly.

The town is in the lead, we have the ability to take the time to look back over things, and consider more possibilities that are less apparent than meets the eye.
I think we should use that time to our advantage, and not waste it like it is currently.

We have barely heard any input by @Hunter27a1 nor @Fiestaguy from prior days (Fiesta largely since Day 1). Both 77 and Hunter seem to be in a somewhat shady/unknown position with their roles that we're also not taking into consideration (Jeer did hint at some ideas, but then again, I also don't entirely trust Jeer due to investigations, and frankly anyone can be Assassin/Mafia considering what's happened so far)
That was a pretty fast vote by Mmarz frankly, who hasn't really been in the limelight since the reveal of the Voltari Tribunal.

Personally, seeing as Assassins show up as innocent, I believe, in certain investigations (again, I believe that is the case, pretty sure I saw that prior to Ooglie's investigation which doesn't count due to him being Godfather) I'm honestly doubtful with a lot of roles at the moment; not really the roles themselves, but the alignment behind them.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Explanation time now that i'm on my computer! Notty basically got it but anyways.

Hunter and myself are the only members of The Pesky Seamen alive, we're both inno'd by investigations and a third party and mafia member from the group has died, therefore I can pretty safely say, that both Hunter and I are town.

So we have been up to some stuff in the room, mostly coordinating votes, switching roles to suit the town's needs and so on.

However Hunter has gone missing off the face of the earth over the last few days so I don't know what's going on with that. Anyway feel free to ask questions.

Also I would like to nominate myself for the next Voltari position if it gets to that point, now that I have used my ability I am pretty much a plain civilian so I would be happy to perform the kills and contribute to the chat there.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where we are back to nice votecounts
Ltin - [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] - timdood3, nottykitten, Mmarz11, (Lynch in 3)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Jeercrul, Fiestaguy, nottykitten, JKangaroo, storm886, Hunter27a1, Ltin, Duffie, timdood3, 77_is_the_best

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.

Deadline: None set.