Survivor Tuvalu

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and tag those who still NEED to vote. I'm going to give you all 1 more chance. Remember, this is a TRIBE Challenge. Not just a 1 person Challenge. So you better get into it or those who don't vote soon will be going to the automatically to the Duel.

From Dejavu:

BiggestKirbyFan Hunter Jivvi Wink

From Spoopermin:

755someone755 77thShad Infected_alien8_ mythelf nitasu987 Theoo Ooglie101

From Literally The Worst:

ChronosStar524 Enderfive FoxMccloud64 French_Fries

Use your Tribe PMs.
---------------

Tick-Tock.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Picture Challenge

The winners of this Challenge are... Literally The Worst and Spoopermin!

Congratualtions, CaffeinatedKitty, ChronosStar524, Enderfive, FoxMccloud64, French_Fries, Fruit, 755someone755, 77thShad, Infcted_Alien8_, Mythelf, Nitasu987 and Ooglie101!

You're all safe from elimination. You can rest for now.

-------------------------

This is how it worked. Several people voted which one they thought was the Scariest/Funniest/Cutest. The best one from the category would get 2 points. The second one would get 1 point. And the worst one from that category would get 0 points.

Scariest Category: Won by Dejavu. (Spoopermin got 2nd place. LTW got last place.)

Funniest Category: Won by Literally The Worst. (Spoopermin got 2nd place. Dejavu last place.)

Cutest Category: Won by Literally The Worst. (Spoopermin got 2nd place. Dejavu with last)

--------------------------

Which means, Literally The Worst got 4 points.
Spoopermin got 3 points.
Dejavu got 2 points.

(I'll explain the reasons of your win/lose in your Tribe PM in a minute)

-------------------

That means Dejavu lost the Challenge. You're all heading to Tribal Council.

Please send me a PM with the name of 2 Survivors you wish to send to the Duel.

Survivors in Danger:

Wink Aika BiggestKirbyFan Hunter Jivvi Timdood3

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council

The Survivors who received the most votes against and will be in danger of leaving Survivor Tuvalu are... Aika and Jivvi

Aika received 4 votes
Jivvi received 4 votes
Timdood3 received 1 vote
BiggestKirbyFan received 1 vote

---------------------------

Duel #6

Aika vs. Jivvi

I'll PM you both with the Duel's details.

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Duel Results

The 8th Survivor voted out of Survivor Tuvalu is... Aika

Which means, Jivvi you're safe.

-----------------------

They had to come up with a sentence convincing people to drive bikes rather than cars.

Aika's Sentence:

"Bikes are nice, nice as ice, but if you drive cars not bikes, there'll be no ice."

Jivvi's Sentence:

"Get out and go biking, come home looking striking."

--------------------------

(Whenever I make this type of Challenges, I ask around 10-15 people for their opinion.)

In this case, I had 14 people voting. Jivvi got 12 votes. Aika got 2 votes.

Reasons of this was simply because Jivvi's sentence was much simpler and smoother with words. It was more appealing for people and thought it was much more convincing.

The big negative about Aika's sentence was that it was a little confusing. People had to read it and re-read it because they quite didn't get it at first. Due to words choices. They thought that if you could've organized it better, it would've probably won. Because the fact that you were referring to our planet (In this case ice) was clever.

----------------------------

Aika, you're heading to a brand new Exile Island. Yoy might still have a chance to return to the game. So stay in touch with the thread.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

Aika, the Tribe has spoken.

8 down. 18 left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Knock-Knock Challenge

This is going to be a quite different Challenge. So you can call is a "Twist" if you'd like.

Even though you're all still in Tribes, this is going to work as an INDIVIDUAL Challenge. So no Tribes for this Challenge.

There's going to be 8 Doors.

Your job is simple. You'll need to send me by PM WHICH door you'd like to go through.

Type of Doors:

-Kill Door (There's 3 of those. If you choose to go through one of these, you'll have the power to eliminate anyone you'd like from the Challenge)
-Terrorist Door (There's 1 of this. If you choose this one, you'll have the chance to kill someone BUT you'll die after you perform this action)
-Bomb Door (There's 1 of these. If you choose this one, you'll explode and be out of the Challenge)
-Life Door (There's 1. If you choose this one, you'll get an extra life. So in case you choose a bomb door or someone chooses to kill you, you'll be safe from that turn)
-Steal Door (There's 1. If you choose this one, you'll have to choice to steal someone's action. Meaning that whatever that person chose, you'll get it. Leaving that person with nothing. Keep in mind that if that person chose a Bomb, you'll die instead.)
-Stop Door (There's 1. If you choose this one, you'll have the chance to stop someone's action in that turn)

-----------------------------

The objective of the game is to be the last 2 left standing. Those 2 will then choose or nominate 2 Survivors of their choice to send directly to the Duel. (4 in total) In which those 4 will battle it out in the Duel and 1 will be voted out.

So that's right. There won't be a voting this time! So the only way to make sure you're safe, is by winning the Challlenge.

This is a tricky Challenge. Because you might give away who you're teaming up with and who is your target. So be careful with that.

------------------------

Send me a PM with your door pick.

755someone755 77thShad Infected_alien8_ mythelf nitasu987 Ooglie101 Theoo Hunter Timdood3 Jivvi BiggestKirbyFan Wink Fruit CaffeinatedKitty Enderfive FoxMccloud64 ChronosStar524 French_Fries

And remember, this is an individual challenge. You ARE allowed to talk about the Challenge if you wish though.

I'll be sending what actions you got AFTER everyone send me their door pick. (Just to avoid people form cheating)

Good Luck.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
The Knock-Knock Challenge

This is going to be a quite different Challenge. So you can call is a "Twist" if you'd like.

Even though you're all still in Tribes, this is going to work as an INDIVIDUAL Challenge. So no Tribes for this Challenge.

There's going to be 8 Doors.

Your job is simple. You'll need to send me by PM WHICH door you'd like to go through.

Type of Doors:

-Kill Door (There's 3 of those. If you choose to go through one of these, you'll have the power to eliminate anyone you'd like from the Challenge)
-Terrorist Door (There's 1 of this. If you choose this one, you'll have the chance to kill someone BUT you'll die after you perform this action)
-Bomb Door (There's 1 of these. If you choose this one, you'll explode and be out of the Challenge)
-Life Door (There's 1. If you choose this one, you'll get an extra life. So in case you choose a bomb door or someone chooses to kill you, you'll be safe from that turn)
-Steal Door (There's 1. If you choose this one, you'll have to choice to steal someone's action. Meaning that whatever that person chose, you'll get it. Leaving that person with nothing. Keep in mind that if that person chose a Bomb, you'll die instead.)
-Stop Door (There's 1. If you choose this one, you'll have the chance to stop someone's action in that turn)

-----------------------------

The objective of the game is to be the last 2 left standing. Those 2 will then choose or nominate 2 Survivors of their choice to send directly to the Duel. (4 in total) In which those 4 will battle it out in the Duel and 1 will be voted out.

So that's right. There won't be a voting this time! So the only way to make sure you're safe, is by winning the Challlenge.

This is a tricky Challenge. Because you might give away who you're teaming up with and who is your target. So be careful with that.

------------------------

Send me a PM with your door pick.

755someone755 77thShad Infected_alien8_ mythelf nitasu987 Ooglie101 Theoo Hunter Timdood3 Jivvi BiggestKirbyFan Wink Fruit CaffeinatedKitty Enderfive FoxMccloud64 ChronosStar524 French_Fries

And remember, this is an individual challenge. You ARE allowed to talk about the Challenge if you wish though.

I'll be sending what actions you got AFTER everyone send me their door pick. (Just to avoid people form cheating)

Good Luck.

*hacks Ansoros laptop and leaves following message*
There should be backdoor in challenge LOL