OOC Remnants of the Elements Discussion

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can I make a request to get another town on the island which ravengorn resides at. The name is up to the editor. And make it on the edge of the island, which allows my character to ride a boat to the main island.

Yes, I was already doing a full re-do of the map (with wiggly edges to look more like actual islands) and added your town (Zarengar) on as well as updating the whereabouts of Airis and Takot. :3

Also I can edit (very easily) so if you request anything to be added it'll be no problem at all.

Faliara

Reaction score

Yes, I was already doing a full re-do of the map (with wiggly edges to look more like actual islands) and added your town (Zarengar) on as well as updating the whereabouts of Airis and Takot. :3

Also I can edit (very easily) so if you request anything to be added it'll be no problem at all.
... You win, my lady.

Due to the likeliness of there being multiple settlements and such in one region, I don't actually suggest pointing out every single settlement on the map. Or at least, keeping it to a trackable amount.

EDIT: Also, I drew out Iserath's portion with the thought of it being the main region that farms, with chickens and everything. It kinda being the 'countryside' region, being peaceful and calm. Känalyn, in stark contrast, would be the 'industrial/factory' region, relying on steam machinery the most.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Rosstopia /is/ Natovicci wat r u doin

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Faliara

Reaction score
what's aetarine like
Fuck if I know

Right now, I'm guessing whatever the streets were like in the Victorian era, with some steam machinery and Arunian-type clothing.

Otherwise, this is just a guess.

On another note, after thinking about the fact that Victorian-style clothing is considered formal in Arun, I thought about it and how the Guardians will probably end up in a situation like that, including Himinn, and then-

And then I searched up Victorian dresses, closed up on one I liked, took out a pencil and drew Himinn in it.

And now there's a drawing of Himinn in Victorian dress on my sketchbook, looking skeptic.

Honestly, I think she looks nice in it, but Himinn's the type to settle for what she considers plain, so unless the person putting her in the dress is really insistent, she probably wouldn't be caught dead in it- okay, wrong wording, she's already dead (I hope you guys remember about the spirit-tier-outdweller thing). She'd more likely take up the traditional Arunian dress.

Also, she's probably not cutting her hair anytime soon, if all my recent drawings of her are any indication. She seems to have grown, too- 15 now, I guess? I dunno.

Should I post it?