Survivor Tuvalu

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council

The 17th Survivor voted out of Survivor Tuvslu is... BiggestKirbyFan

Which once again CaffeinatedKitty , AKA Duel Destructor, is safe and still on the game.

-----------------

They had to come up with 2 sentences convincing people why money isn't the most important thing in the world.

CaffeinatedKitty's Sentence:

"Endless wealth's not the most valuable thing; eventually loneliness is all it will bring. Much more priceless is simple stability, and time to spend with friends and family."

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]-> Covered everything so perfectly. I have no negatives about this one. Great job.[/BCOLOR]

BiggestKirbyFan's Sentence:

"In the game of life, no one is the same, everyone having name, but you don't always need the lame old 'gold' for your life to unfold.
You need the mindset to live your life to the fullest, so you don't need the 'bill', just go netflix and chill!"

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]-> Not bad but it can be better. The last part isn't my favorite. At the end of the day Caff's was better.[/BCOLOR]

-------------------

BiggestKirbyfan, you've become the 7th Member of the Jury. You will however still have a chance to return to the game. So stay in touch. For now, you'll be enjoying your time in the Jury House.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

BiggestKirbyfan, AKA Newbie, the Tribe has spoken for a second time.

17 down. 8 left.

-----------------

New Challenge soon.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The HangMan Challenge

Simple Challenge. I'll be starting a HangMan game with you individually in a PM.
Each Round you'll tell me a letter and I'll tell you where the letter is OR if there's none.

The objective will be trying to guess the word with the FEWER turns. You're free to guess the word at any time. BUT if you're wrong, then you'll be out of the Challenge for good. So you can either be safe or take a risk.

Everyone will be given a different word. So don't even try to cheat! Of course, every word will have the same amount of letters.

For this first round you'll start by choosing 2 letters.

Good Luck!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The HangMan Challenge Results

The 1st winner of this Challenge is... Infected_alien8_

Congratulations. You've won immunity and can't be voted out for this round!

-------------------

Infected's Word
Tergiversate: Got it in Turn #3

Mythelf's Word
Keratodermia: Turn #5

755someone755's Word
Carillonneur: Turn #5

Timdood3's Word
Narcoleptics: Turn #9

Fox's Word
Bolshevizing: No point in finishing since they got over Turn #6.

Nitasu's Word
Projectively: He was in Turn #6. No point in finishing since they got over Turn #6.

Ooglie's Word
Subvocalized: After Turn #11 he gave up.

CaffeinatedKitty's Word
Leukemogenic: Turn #14. No point in finishing either.

-------------------

That means there's a tie for 2nd Place between 755someone755 and mythelf

I'll be thinking a number between 1-100. The closest one to my number will be winning the other immunity.

Send me your number through PM.

Good Luck!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
take your bets people, how many used a hangman solver
I actually didn't so pls

I asked for A and E on my first turn which got me _ E _ _ _ _ E _ _ A _ E, and then I found a website with all the 12 letter words that ended in E and deducted that only 4 possible words in existence could fit:

decompensate
recompensate
reconsecrate
tergiversate

and then I noticed that three out of those four words had the letter R in them but it was in different places within each word, and one didn't have R in it at all. So I figured that by asking for R on my second turn I could determine the true word (if there was no R then it was decompensate, if the R was first and ninth it was reconsecrate, etc.) So I asked for R and got my answer: tergiversate

\o/

Last edited:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score