Survivor Tuvalu

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Perfect Circle Challenge

The winner of this Challenge is... 755someone755

Congratulations! You've won immunity!. You've secured a spot in the Final 4 and FINAL Challenge of the season.

-------------------

Scores:
755someone755: 484, 929, 598
Ooglie101: 52,956, 877
Mythelf: 8,550, 840
CaffeinatedKitty: 3, 347, 332
Infected_Alien8_: 1,478,322

(You're allowed to post the screenshot if you'd like)

----------------------------------

Tribal Council

Time to vote 2 Survivors to send to the Duel.

Survivors in Danger: Ooglie101 Infected_alien8_ CaffeinatedKitty mythelf

Good Luck!

755someone755

Reaction score
Wow the doubts are real. (Even Ans asked for a confirmation that I didn't cheat wow -- tho weirdly enough, he did it two days after I sent the thing in.)

To answer the questions, no. Unless you regard having an old earpad from a pair of headphones around cheating.
(You want proof? You'll get your proof. Here's the earpad along with my tortured left hand over my German notebook, and here's the earpad again, this time over the screenshot stretched over my entire screen.) By no means is this easy, and I never managed to reproduce a score higher than about what Ooglie has.
(Pics taken with phone from 2012 with really unstable camera software, sorry for that. My daily driver is being repaired at the moment.)

Making more dots gives you a bigger score. That is, go slower, and/or go around twice. It'll look fatter and more jagged but that hardly matters as long as the application thinks the circle is good.
Now that you've seen mine, I wouldn't mind seeing your screenshots, and the methodology behind them. (Especially Ooglie101 since you're so eager to call me out.)

(I don't have enough coding knowledge to make a program that makes a mouse move in circles, much less circles that aren't perfect. My best piece of code is a goddamn bash script ffs. (You are very welcome to send pull requests btw, if you're interested.))

As for the bookmark, yes. I do use what the general public regards as the illegal side of BitTorrent when I deem it necessary, and having TPB on hand is always good. 'The Battle of Sutjeska' is one of my latest "pirates", a Yugoslav WW2 film from the '70s that I have to watch to write an essay for school. One that I cannot find in any form but a VCR cassette, a storage solution I can't help myself with because my family's own VCR player has been dead for over a decade.
GTA4 is another one, because the Steam version I bought refuses to work, even in single-player. GFWL is a bitch. And that's also why I gave the game a negative review on Steam. Or some songs -- I can't get a hold of FLAC or even 320kbps mp3's from stores. So the solution is to buy the album and torrent it at a higher quality. The last time I stole software was over 5 years ago. I go as far as to donate to individuals and communities that I find deserve payment (Hello there, Blocktopia!).

There, I exposed myself lol.
If you want some dirt, I'll gladly tell you that I once stole 50 cents from my dad's coat and blew it on sports bets (though I did get 90 cents back from it because there was no way Barcelona would lose against somebody from the B League, I just never picked it up).

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wow the doubts are real. (Even Ans asked for a confirmation that I didn't cheat wow -- tho weirdly enough, he did it two days after I sent the thing in.)

To answer the questions, no. Unless you regard having an old earpad from a pair of headphones around cheating.
(You want proof? You'll get your proof. Here's the earpad along with my tortured left hand over my German notebook, and here's the earpad again, this time over the screenshot stretched over my entire screen.) By no means is this easy, and I never managed to reproduce a score higher than about what Ooglie has.
(Pics taken with phone from 2012 with really unstable camera software, sorry for that. My daily driver is being repaired at the moment.)

Making more dots gives you a bigger score. That is, go slower, and/or go around twice. It'll look fatter and more jagged but that hardly matters as long as the application thinks the circle is good.
Now that you've seen mine, I wouldn't mind seeing your screenshots, and the methodology behind them. (Especially Ooglie101 since you're so eager to call me out.)

(I don't have enough coding knowledge to make a program that makes a mouse move in circles, much less circles that aren't perfect. My best piece of code is a goddamn bash script ffs. (You are very welcome to send pull requests btw, if you're interested.))

As for the bookmark, yes. I do use what the general public regards as the illegal side of BitTorrent when I deem it necessary, and having TPB on hand is always good. 'The Battle of Sutjeska' is one of my latest "pirates", a Yugoslav WW2 film from the '70s that I have to watch to write an essay for school. One that I cannot find in any form but a VCR cassette, a storage solution I can't help myself with because my family's own VCR player has been dead for over a decade.
GTA4 is another one, because the Steam version I bought refuses to work, even in single-player. GFWL is a bitch. And that's also why I gave the game a negative review on Steam. Or some songs -- I can't get a hold of FLAC or even 320kbps mp3's from stores. So the solution is to buy the album and torrent it at a higher quality. The last time I stole software was over 5 years ago. I go as far as to donate to individuals and communities that I find deserve payment (Hello there, Blocktopia!).

There, I exposed myself lol.
If you want some dirt, I'll gladly tell you that I once stole 50 cents from my dad's coat and blew it on sports bets (though I did get 90 cents back from it because there was no way Barcelona would lose against somebody from the B League, I just never picked it up).
Chill, Ooglie was only joking.

755someone755

Reaction score
Chill, Ooglie was only joking.
My jimmies aren't rustled... Why would I need to chill?

I was just replying to the comments he'd made, as well as Ansoro's question he sent me via PM (which I think everyone interested should see the answer to).
It wasn't my intent to come across as hostile, I take what I've written in an almost comical way.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Don't worry it's alright I cheated aswell. I googled perfect circle, and held a piece of paper against the screen and drew over circle with pen. Then I went to site, held paper with perfect circle against screen and tried to follow it the best I could with mouse. Your method was probs easier but then again I have no round objects here.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivors who received the most votes against and will be in danger of leaving Survivor Tuvalu are... Infected_alien8_ and Ooglie101

Infected received 4 votes.
Ooglie received 4 votes.
Mythelf received 2 votes.

---------------------

Congratulations to 755someone755 CaffeinatedKitty and mythelf becasue you three will be competing in that last Challenge of the season.

----------------------

Duel #21

VS.

I'll PM you both with the Duel's details.

Whoever wins this duel will be part of the LAST and most important Challenge of the season.

Good Luck!