Survivor Tuvalu

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The 22th Survivor votes out of Survivor Tuvalu is... Ooglie101

--------------

They had to picture a scenario in which both of them own a Fast Food Restaurant. They're opening it the same day, in fact, they are right to each other.

So their job was to come up with 2 sentences convincing people out there to come to their restaurant.

I was going to judge them by their: Creativity/Originality, Rhyme and how Convincing they are.

------------------

Infected_Alien8_'s Sentences:

"Our food is delicious, the best around, our music is pleasant and not too loud, our staff always smile, our prices are cheap and 10% of our money earned charities get to keep! The restaurant next door, that filthy old place, has stale, not-so-fast food and the place’s a disgrace; any courtesy from staff they seem to disallow and I’ve heard – keep this to yourself – that the owner’s a cow!"

Ooglie's Sentences:

"Heard of McMoogles and their quality food, with great service unlike others who are quite rude!
Fast food, fries, burgers, pizza galore, once you have it you'll be back for more!"

----------------------

If I start with Creativity/Originality, Infected wins. He brings much more variety to the table by far. The only creative thing going for Ooglie is the "McMoogles". He mentioned about having quality food and great service and then mentiones the food. Which is okay, but every single restaurant does that.

When it comes to the convincing part, Infected not only talked about his food, but about the environment of the place like music and how staff always smile. And even charity! And he bashes Ooglie's restaurant. Like who doesn't like bashing Ooglie? JK

But seriously, at the end Infected's sentences were much better.

-----------------

Ooglie101, you've become the 11th Member of the Jury. You'll be very important at the end. So stay in touch. For now, you'll be enjoying your time in the Jury House.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

Ooglie101, AKA The Last Hero, the Tribe has spoken.

#TWISTSAGAINSTOOGLIE CAME TRUUEEEEEEEE

22 down. 4 left.

-------------------

Last Challenge of the season coming soon.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Phrase Challenge

Congratulations, mythelf Infected_alien8_ CaffeinatedKitty 755someone755

You've made it to the LAST and most important Challenge of the season!

If you win this Challenge, you will not only secure your spot in the Final 3. But you will also get to choose WHO you'll taking with you to the Final 3 and which 2 Survivors you'll be sending to the last Duel of the season to battle it out for that last spot in the Final 3.

------------------------

For this Challenge I'm going to provide you all with a Soup Letter:
F T P E C Y W S U I M T Y B T Q I U N T Y
B Z B T H E T Q W J H E R X I P H C X H U
E I H R A B Z L Z R R X R S J G D H W A D
U I V H L Z V Y O E S R O U M R K X A T W
S Y E Q L T Y U H H E C W O C I V O H F A
J S L F E T G I V S H S V L E E Y S P S U
H T W Q N H V E Q H D N A H A L S Y O U R
Q G V Y G N S L M C X K O M B D S Y Y X N
T K J U E A K Z J H E H S Q V M H V T J P
B X Q X I V Y A Z C W L K B P P B V E N V
L U M L H P J F W J U E S U Q G S Q W E U
C M S J Y E H H U M Y D G K J J B P O N I
E K F Q E M E F Y T X T T L W A K F O N F
M E G R O J A N S C M O N I H W R V A T G
D Y H K Z H M Y I U S L E E W I B J K R E
S T S A L G U F W N B O G N I N N I W O A
U T W U T I J Z I L J R A V Q I Y B H U O
K U V B N A J V B A Z Z O R W W R R R G I
R Y Q X B W G I I N S Z J F N M V V O P E
Z S D R M T A G X I V T M K B A W W D Z V
Q B N O S M U K O F Z B H Z U V O L O D A

----------------------

Inside that Soup Letter, there's a hidden phrase. Here's the clues I'll be giving:

1. The phrase is Survivor related. Related to the game right now.
2. There's 12 words in total.
3. There's ONE word with 3 letters. There's FIVE words with 4 letters. There's TWO words with 5 letters. There's ONE word with 6 letters. There's TWO words with 7 letters. There's ONE word with 9 letters.

------------------

Your job is to find the words, organize it in the correct way you think it is and then send it to me.

The Survivor who is closest to the original phrase will win immunity!

You're NOT allowed to help each other or ask for someone's help. Break this rule, and I'll kick you out of the game.

Once you're done, send it through PM to me.

Who'll win?

Good Luck!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OK EXCUSE ME @EVERYONE IN EXISTENCE
WHO WOULD LOOK AT THAT WHEN OUT AND ABOUT
ACTUALLY READ IT ALL
AND THEN THINK TO GO
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH
AMIRITE
I MEAN I MADE MINE IN 1 MINUTE BUT PSSSSH
HEY IT COULD HAVE BEEN A RADIO JINGLE OR SOMETHING YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ SO PLS
Also Ansoro2112 this is probably a stupid question but how exactly does a soup letter work? Is it basically a word search? I googled it but all that came up was an app game \o/

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
how exactly does a soup letter work?
what infected said.

Usually for soup letters they provide you with the words that you have to search. (Look at the picture)

In this case, I'm not giving you any words. I just gave you 3 clues to guide you all. That's all you have to work with.

Just make sure you search very well for those words and then try to organize the phrase!