REVIVAL OF MAFIA: Dire Streets {(OVER: FENCE WIN + town)}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I first thought it was a little weird how seriously tim took geek's voting, but i'd guess he's just excited to do something since it's been awhile since the last mafia game here =p
It's not that I took her voting very seriously. My suspicion on her comes from how strongly she defended a vote that I would've been fine accepting as a joke vote, and insisting that her reasoning was good enough to lynch someone with no other evidence.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score
Geekenstein is 12th in the Living list, she has 11 letters in her name. She's had 3 accusations of being suspicious, which also has 10 letters in.

Geek plays Minecraft, which has 9 letters in and is Advanced on Create. Advanced has 8 letters. Letters has 7 letters, letters are related to papers which has 6 letters. Strangely enough there are papers about the mafia which is 5 letters and you know what the mafia do? They kill. Kill has 4 letters.

It is all making sense now, 4 letters.. 3 accusations.. 4 - 3 = 1, she has 1 vote and that is me. The word me has 2 letters, 2 + 1 = 3, you know what has 3 sides? The illuminati triangle.

Geekenstein is the mafia illuminati confirmed.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Geekenstein is 12th in the Living list, she has 11 letters in her name. She's had 3 accusations of being suspicious, which also has 10 letters in.

Geek plays Minecraft, which has 9 letters in and is Advanced on Create. Advanced has 8 letters. Letters has 7 letters, letters are related to papers which has 6 letters. Strangely enough there are papers about the mafia which is 5 letters and you know what the mafia do? They kill. Kill has 4 letters.

It is all making sense now, 4 letters.. 3 accusations.. 4 - 3 = 1, she has 1 vote and that is me. The word me has 2 letters, 2 + 1 = 3, you know what has 3 sides? The illuminati triangle.

This is... Impressive.

Rune

Resident Roadman
Community Admin
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Mulbery Runemen4 PoeDameron webpaige

Haven't heard much of you guys yet so I'm going to ask a question.
If you had to pick between Ltin, Geek, Friendy and Road to Ruin, who do find most suspicious?
No one, because its too early to tell if someone is scummy and not and that we are relying on evidence which you cannot prove easily.

So No Lynch

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Accidentally added something to multiquote and look what else was in there from long ago!
hey cat disagreed with my earlier post about her being silenced; maybe her role is inherently mute?
what if she can only communicate through ratings?
rate this post agree if you are capable of posting catgirl12466
How is cat gonna communicate now? Ratings are vital to this game!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ayy votecount:
The Road to Ruin = 1(Notme)
Geekenstein = 1(Friendy)
No Lynch = 6(The Road to Ruin, Dessern5, CaffeinatedKitty, hipman500, Geekenstein, Runemen4)

Whatever option has the most votes will pass by the 11:59 deadline tonight. Then begins Night 1.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
✔
Ayy votecount:
The Road to Ruin = 1(Notme)
Geekenstein = 1(Friendy)
No Lynch = 6(The Road to Ruin, Dessern5, CaffeinatedKitty, hipman500, Geekenstein, Runemen4)

Whatever option has the most votes will pass by the 11:59 deadline tonight. Then begins Night 1.
How many votes will it take to no lynch (assuming the deadline doesnt come first)

Less than 12 hours guys.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
My thoughts on geekenstein: New player, didn't completely understanding the joking nature of the first few pages so she took road's question about "can you kill" seriously. (Here's where she posted why she was suspicious of him
My vote was a joke and now people are taking it seriously.
Though if road does turn out to be a mafia player then I will probably laugh in your face so good luck. =)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My vote was a joke and now people are taking it seriously.
And secondly, I did vote to kill Road earlier on (if you cared to read the thread) and I had a 'reason' there. I then unvoted jokingly and then decided to revote after a little contemplation on if I should lynch them.
I do believe there was a post stating that I thought Road was suspicious.

Just quoting that section that made me suspicious.

I'm reading over it and it could be an innocent question. Gonna stay neutral for now.
It didn't seem like a joke before :eek:

Forgive me if I'm confused, but it seems like you just changed your reason for voting on Road. Or did you mean something else?

(Oh, and paige said she's been busy this week so hasn't had time to catch up on what's going on yet so that's why she hasn't responded. Ltin )

Status
Not open for further replies.