The Bastard Game: Day 5

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Number 2.
But I didn't copy the list, I wrote every name
See that's just weird to me because explain this:

Why are the first 9 in a different order? Why are the last 11 in the right order? It just seems so out of place. I have my own theory but I'd like you hear what you have to sya first.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score

Why are the first 9 in a different order? Why are the last 11 in the right order? It just seems so out of place. I have my own theory but I'd like you hear what you have to sya first.
That post was good joke and nothing more.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
And why do you think that, does the names being in a weird order mean nothing to you? Or are you just saying that because he called you Third Party hmmmm
He decided to mess with you by displacing first 9 names.
If you believe if its significant, then why we don't try to lynch Nottykitten or any other red name to see if unusual_dude isn't just punusual_dud?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If you believe if its significant, then why we don't try to lynch Nottykitten or any other red name to see if unusual_dude isn't just punusual_dud?
No he didn't, and we're already lynching an orange name. He even said it wasn't a joke because he said he filled it in based on gut suspicions

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I mean I agree with notty, it is kinda unusual that the first set is out of order

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Okay here are my thoughts on what alignement people have:

Iggish - town
Infected_alien8_ - town
Vatumok - town
Aqua - town
Nottykitten - mafia
TheWeakGuy48_ - town
Unusual_Dood - cool and awesome
Ooglie101 - town
hipman500 - random bad third party
Dess - town
Arelic - mafia
Fog - town
Danni122112 - serial killer
One one two - mafia
Runemen4 - mafia
Oak63 - town
HarmakAnna - town
Notme - third party
HKCaper - mafia
Ltin - town

Please note that this may be slightly inaccurate, but I am pretty sure its quite on spot.
Your quality $hitpost is messing with everyone lol.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
i thought id just stop by and say i pretty much agree with people saying that danni's role is either useless to us or just detrimental so im willing to lynch him today. apart from that i dont really have any reads or anything so
Would you like to explain to me how, if I assume the role of a vanilla townie one of the next days, Is I’ll be useless?

You are literally lynching someone who will most likely end up as town, and someone that you are 100% sure are not mafia, you would have better odds doing a random lynch.

I do understand how your logic adds up, and it seems you are just bandwagoning.

Please do explain yourself.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And while I wait for Unu to explain himself and wait for raxo to stop trying to make the same pun 3 times I realized something about an old role I had.

*modkilled for screenshotting a role pm from 2 years ago*

This could easely be what I think Danni could be holding back. Maybe not exactly this but the ability to kill and become said role seems easely possible in the range of his claim instead of having to guess whose going to die in order to get that role. Probably not but eh whatever he's lying about I think it's best we do lynch him today.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I don't think it's the best decision to lynch Danni today, while I do get the arguments for why we should I think that he can still be a good asset for the town, especially if we have a strong suspicion that one of our power roles that is actually impactful is going to die the next night.

(inb4 he flips mafia and I get accused of defending him)

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I am still a firm believer that Danni is hiding something from us. I find the idea that he can pick one person per night and hope that they die is a very slim chance and that he would hardly ever become a member of the town essentially implying that he could not win the game even if he lasted until the end. I am also not 100% sure about the chain theory as I doubt that would really work. I also don't see much point in like waiting a week for day 0 to end, I would rather either lynch Danni or No-Lynch and get the game started, although I feel that a lynch would be more beneficial as we can attempt to piece together some aspects of the game and the mechanics.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Number 2.
Unless this is about some other list....

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I PRESENT TO YOU, THE FIRST POSTS OF THE GAME!

HarmakAnna was last seen: Monday at 5:12 PM
f

Hi guys :)

Okay here are my thoughts on what alignement people have:

Iggish - town
Infected_alien8_ - town
Vatumok - town
Aqua - town
Nottykitten - mafia
TheWeakGuy48_ - town
Unusual_Dood - cool and awesome
Ooglie101 - town
hipman500 - random bad third party
Dess - town
Arelic - mafia
Fog - town
Danni122112 - serial killer
One one two - mafia
Runemen4 - mafia
Oak63 - town
HarmakAnna - town
Notme - third party
HKCaper - mafia
Ltin - town

Please note that this may be slightly inaccurate, but I am pretty sure its quite on spot.
Unu claimed however that

2) [he] copied the list of players and added roles bases on [his] gut suspicions.
How within three posts he was able to gather a gut suspicions on everybody is beyond me.

Furthermore, he said this a little later.

The list I posted has nothing related to something I know.
Unu, could you pls explain pls?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How within three posts he was able to gather a gut suspicions on everybody is beyond me.
thank you Ltin for your once again useful input

Also Iggish why are you in favour of lynching me? If it's between risking a townie and a townie why are you more in favour of lynching the one who is more likely to die from said lynch?

Like I'm not sure whether this is just the continued meme grudge from last game or if you're genuinely serious. But if you are serious please explain why because your follow up posts don't make much sense tbh.

You also treat danni as if he's confirmed scum rather than 3p like he claims which is... weird.

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Part of me thinks wolves are more likely to miss jokes or comment seriously on lighthearted posts, but the other part of me doubts scum keep pushing Unu after it's been said that his post was in jest. Either way I feel like Unu's list is being overanalyzed.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
One one two TheWeakGuy48_ Unusual_Dood
Why are you currently voting me, do you not believe my claim?
To be honest, I am not very interested in what role you claimed, only that you are a third party. You might either be telling the truth or you might be lying, and the reason I am voting you is that we have know way to prove whether or not you are. Even if you are telling the truth and is playing on towns side, we wouldnt know so and always would have to stick with the thought that you could be lying and is playing us. For all we know you could also want to change side if things are starting to look bad, and win with mafias instead.
If all of this happened in another day, and we had another suspect I of course wouldn't vote you, but I don't want to waste day 0 when we have a guaranteed third party around.

I don't remember how that happened, but I did write down all the names.

In fact I wrote it before those two messages. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE????

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also im vibing inf as scum tbh <o>

he seems less on point than usual & is making posts to defend danni from what i could tell (tbh his posts were making no sense to me which is unusual since im usually on same wavelength as him) even though they seemed completely irrelevant and he then just voted danni?? IDK it seems off y'know
well tbh I agree that I'm not as on point today since yesterday I was like 'I swear I'm not making sense this game' but I blame the fact I hadn't eaten and for at least part of yesterday was shaking because all I'd consumed for a while was a bottle of lucozade and a couple sweets!!!

I was defending some points against Danni just to kinda clear the air since I don't want people making decisions based on false info, like the likelihood of forgetting about a doctor seemed incredibly low to Aqua because he thought it was common practice in werewolf whereas it isn't so I can kinda see how he might forget that

i feel like quite a few of the votes on danni are from mafia who are just looking for an easy, inconspicuous lynch and people should look into them more? like i'm not even certain notty is town at this point (sorry bby <3) despite their arguments being logical and concise and actually taking more effort than i would ever be bothered to put in as a scum player

i also don't get Infected_alien8_ 's reasoning for voting danni with the whole 'he might become a mafia member!!!!!!' thing, since the chances of that happening are quite low and it seems to be more of a bandwagon vote than anything?
Well my point is that, if he's telling the truth, he's a third party who's unlikely to be much help at all to us and is mostly probably just going to cause paranoia for if he converted into a scum if one dies at night. The cop will be distracted if they investigate Danni each time a scum dies, just to see if Danni turned into one. He could turn against us at any point and we just leave him there, and if you weigh up that possibility against the possibility that he's gonna be of some help (which is pretty small) then I think it's probably worth lynching him off to see how lynching works this game.

Also, mimic doesn't usually only work on someone who dies, it usually just activates on any player the mimic visits. I find it weird how Danni's role might work like that, and if it doesn't, then the chances of Danni turning Mafia without us knowing because he doesn't actually need anyone to die seems too high. I just think Danni is gonna be a distraction/confusion and not much help so therefore if it's no-lynch or kill Danni, I'm for Danni.

And I agree about not being convinced Notty is town <3

But I do believe Danni is mimic because it's not like him to come up with some role like this off the top of his head and seems a lot more likely he'd lie about a part of his role rather than the whole thing. I just don't see much point in keeping him around considering he can do harm to us in the future. Sure he could get really lucky and convert into the cop and give us good info (if we believe it that is), or the doctor and protect the cop for one night before the mafia realizes he's become the doctor due to their kill not going through, but it's all a risk that I'm not sure we should bother having.

I can see why Danni could be useful but I can see how he might lose us the game too and like Unu said, if it was another day and there was another person we thought was Mafia sure I'd go for them instead but right now there isn't and it seems only me and aqua think ltin is suspicious so I'm voting Danni.