Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't remember how that happened, but I did write down all the names.
I don't find this answer good enough tbh. So you write down all names from the name list and randomly a few people are moved around? I also find it unlikely you wrote out the names yourself because who in their right mind remembers inf's full forum name. If you wrote it down while looking at the role list to get all names correct then writing some in the wrong order seems pretty improbable.

Call me crazy but I'm assuming you were looking at a different role list than we are (one in your PM perhaps HMMM), having something to do with your role and why you even chose to make this list in the first place.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Unu just went with super initial gut feelings on who's gonna be mafia/town this game using like, who's been mafia previously etc. to come up with a list as a joke
Those "super initial gut feelings" are going to be almost, if not entirely, worthless though

he seemed to imply (a couple times I think) that is was a joke before,
So I don't know why he is treating it like he is serious now.
Also is it just me or is Notme a lot more involved and direct than before? And in previous games he's always been town I think and just kinda sat inactively and suspicious (bit like TWG), whereas now it's like he's actually trying to converse with people. I'm not sure what to make of that
He has been mafia a few times hasn't he?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Those "super initial gut feelings" are going to be almost, if not entirely, worthless though

he seemed to imply (a couple times I think) that is was a joke before,
So I don't know why he is treating it like he is serious now. He has been mafia a few times hasn't he?
Oh right yeah he has, he was Mafia Soldier one game

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I'm assuming you were looking at a different role list than we are (one in your PM perhaps HMMM), having something to do with your role and why you even chose to make this list in the first place.
That theory might line up with

I am intrigued by the "something I know" what does that mean?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I can see why Danni could be useful but I can see how he might lose us the game too and like Unu said, if it was another day and there was another person we thought was Mafia sure I'd go for them instead but right now there isn't and it seems only me and aqua think ltin is suspicious so I'm voting Danni.
yeah i agree that a danni lynch is better than no lynch

but if aqua/you could make an updated post on why ltin is suspicious it would help to give other candidates!!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah i agree that a danni lynch is better than no lynch

but if aqua/you could make an updated post on why ltin is suspicious it would help to give other candidates!!!!
Well most of it is vibestm, comparing my internal idea of ltin as wolf in werewolf, and how he behaved in a Mafia game I read the other week where he was Mafia, with this one

(bear with me while I project my image of him onto the thread)

He's very kinda floaty and safe. If the game's a battleground, Notty's there with a magnifying glass and a gun pointing it at people, some people are facing off, there are people with binoculars spying on what's happening, and then ltin is just kind of floating on a blue skateboard above the ground, lowering down every now and then to give some filler-like post where it seems like he's trying to be helpful but not actually helping anyone, then floating back up again

Some examples of stuff I've found really suspicious:

wow I didn't think people would actually WANT to lynch inf

unvote

Also I don't remember voting notty every d0 (besides the bw is d1)
Well nobody outright said it, but they seemed pretty unhappy with you.
This was just extremely odd to me. Noone had even given any indication at all that they wanted to lynch me. It kind of felt like he was anticipating I might be lynched in the future, knew I was town, and so unvoted so he wouldn't have anything to do with it at all, or something. I'm not sure. It just feels so off and I'm not really sure what to make of it but it's like he's not quite in with the rest of us. Like he's not quite present. He's in a different space kinda.

So I guess everyone hit their post quota yesterday?

Also,

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not.
You have already said it maybe 5 - 10 times I feel like if she was planning to hate you for it she would already be doing so
I seem to recall playing a similar game to Danni (or at least the game it looks like he is playing)
Or maybe twice
Idk
One of those went badly
And both had very different circumstances
wait wait wait

Can whoever is notty claim?

Then we can bw on notty twice! /s
If you go through Ltin's post history, a lot of them are just kind of useless filler-posts like these. Like what is even the point of some of these posts, other than to look active in discussion without actually saying anything of use?
If Danni was forced to claim wouldn't that be a reason in the "don't lynch" category?
(my thoughts aren't very clear right now but rune made me think this so)
So at best we are putting it up to randomness?
Isn't he saying that names don't go both ways?
Doesn't he always do that in ww
All of these posts demonstrate Ltin just kind of sitting at the side, not taking any solid stances of his own, just kind of going "isn't it this way though?" Like he's scared of getting his hands dirty and making a point, just wants to kind of tap us with little contributions to look like he's one of the gang when in reality he's not actually trying to work anything out.

Assuming Danni is actually being truthful here

That basically means that to win he needs to be killed, which nobody should want make happen do since it would benefit the other side.
Meaning Danni may well survive to the end if the game (and thus lose) because he has claimed.

I think.
- useless summary of what's already been said several times before, probably to look useful/engaged -

So survivor?
(yes there are other roles that this could be but imma guess survivor)

And uhh.... are you going to be like this the whole game
-guesses his role even though he's obviously not going to respond saying 'yes that's correct', then asks a kind of useless question about whether danni is going to ignore the chat once it gets annoying, like he said he would, all game -

Like what even is the point of this post

What if these names actually reveal something really obvious that lets the maf get us all though?
- really vague 'what if it's a bad idea though' right after I gave a more detailed reason for why it might be a good idea, probably to look engaged and cautious, without actually showing any deep thought process, meaning he probably didn't have one, meaning he probably doesn't actually care -

Also when Aqua put suspicion on Ltin:

I'm pretty sure people say this stuff about me every game lol
Which is exactly how he's reacted in werewolf before to defend himself so that just kind of stuck a nerve with me too.

So my case on Ltin is mostly vibes, how he's coming off to me, and the fact that he came off to me just like this when he was Mafia in the game I read the other week.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score