The Bastard Game: Day 5

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i will also say that in a case where someone finds themselves on the fence i do think notty is objectively the safest lynch, since she has the least additional evidence for her claim, and in a case where you were 50/50 you'd have to take the option with the least theoretical loss, which is notty's role as mine is (in an ideal situation) three times as useful. i'm not considering inf because so far no one has disagree with the notion presented multiple times by multiple people that lynching a doc claim without further evidence isn't worth the risk.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
i will also say that in a case where someone finds themselves on the fence i do think notty is objectively the safest lynch, since she has the least additional evidence for her claim, and in a case where you were 50/50 you'd have to take the option with the least theoretical loss, which is notty's role as mine is (in an ideal situation) three times as useful. i'm not considering inf because so far no one has disagree with the notion presented multiple times by multiple people that lynching a doc claim without further evidence isn't worth the risk.
what do you think about that the guy with the role name Vatumok didnt claim, when he was pretty heavily accused, real accusations or no.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ If you had to kill one, and let one live, would you kill Jivvi or Notty?
Jivvi same as above, would you kill notty or Inffy
Nottykitten same as above, would yoy kill inffy or jivvi.
I'd kill Jivvi naturally since I have a guilty report on him. (thus I'd kill flavour Nottykitten).

I'm curious to see which side Inf is taking but my response to Jivvi is almost ready. Also Jivvi you asked which parts are invalidated by your mistake about the swamp mechanics. It's mostly about where you argue Mafia isn't affected by swapping since they can operate decently fine with it.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'd kill Jivvi naturally since I have a guilty report on him. (thus I'd kill flavour Nottykitten).

I'm curious to see which side Inf is taking but my response to Jivvi is almost ready. Also Jivvi you asked which parts are invalidated by your mistake about the swamp mechanics. It's mostly about where you argue Mafia isn't affected by swapping since they can operate decently fine with it.
how would you feel about that we ask whatever third party night killers/village guy with kill ability, to kill you in the night if Jivvi proves innocent?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
definitely notty, based on her guilty report on me, scummy behaviour, and the fact that it's relatively unlikely that my ultra-niche role got tampered with by inf/his theoretical mafia buddies

inf has definitely said a few things that strike me as sus though (such as his wild wacky claim)
??? am i not literally confirmed town to you after I said so in the lie detector

Or are you saying me/mafia buddies could have messed with your result or something I'm confused

ALRIGHTY, IM AWAKE, I SLEPT ALL DAY, AND IM NOW CAUGHT UP ON THE GAME

This seems like a clusterfuck.

Out of curiosity:
Infected_alien8_ If you had to kill one, and let one live, would you kill Jivvi or Notty?
Jivvi same as above, would you kill notty or Inffy
Nottykitten same as above, would yoy kill inffy or jivvi.
Probably Notty because Jivvi seems more useful and Notty could be third party since her claim is really weird. Not claiming 'town cop' is a minor dismiss-able thing but she's contradicted herself pretty heavily:

Are we all forgetting that this is a bastard gamemode and everyone and everything is probably useless cops are probs inversed, reversed, lazy and crazy. Assuming any of our power roles is as much of a joke as our power roles already are.
I'll respond to your big post in pieces again where I feel neccesairy to explain/comment on it but incase you want to go to bed feel free, in the end I have a guilty report so whatever we agree/disagree on it won't change the fact that you're scum.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah that's what i'd assumed. it is something of a disadvantage though as it limits their options so i feel those points aren't fully wrong, just not quite as prominent

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
how would you feel about that we ask whatever third party night killers/village guy with kill ability, to kill you in the night if Jivvi proves innocent?
I don't think he will turn up innocent. If he does I'll rely on the fact nobody knows my name and hope to get another possible useful result before I probs get lynched the day after.

Probably Notty because Jivvi seems more useful and Notty could be third party since her claim is really weird. Not claiming 'town cop' is a minor dismiss-able thing but she's contradicted herself pretty heavily:
I disagree. Sure those are two contradictive quotes, and the first thing I said when confirming my role to ender was how excited I was to be a cop in a bastard setup since I'd be useless. I've since changed my mind after finding out about the name-swapping mechanics since that seems a big bastard mechanic to put into the game which already caused 1 mislynch, making cops crazy and stuff would be even more of a disadvantage to the town. It's possible sure but less so with this name-swap mechanic in place.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I disagree. Sure those are two contradictive quotes, and the first thing I said when confirming my role to ender was how excited I was to be a cop in a bastard setup since I'd be useless. I've since changed my mind after finding out about the name-swapping mechanics since that seems a big bastard mechanic to put into the game which already caused 1 mislynch, making cops crazy and stuff would be even more of a disadvantage to the town. It's possible sure but less so with this name-swap mechanic in place.
But you seemed to believe the name-swap mechanic before you said this, because you were against us claiming names + said the fake notty could get you killed. So why are you suddenly deciding that both the mechanic + weird cop roles cannot exist, when that didn't seem to be the case before?

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
So Jivvi/Notty are town/wolf. Bussing this early wouldn't make any sense, esp. with the confusion surrounding real and fake names. Aside from that, I don't see scum maintaining a discussion this lengthy and detailed with one another.

Jivvi has the Lie Detector Inn thing going for him imo. Communication roles have always been town in my experience.

Infected_alien8_ - reading over the PM, is there anything that seems off?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So Jivvi/Notty are town/wolf. Bussing this early wouldn't make any sense, esp. with the confusion surrounding real and fake names. Aside from that, I don't see scum maintaining a discussion this lengthy and detailed with one another.

Jivvi has the Lie Detector Inn thing going for him imo. Communication roles have always been town in my experience.

Infected_alien8_ - reading over the PM, is there anything that seems off?
Nope, the only person who seemed a bit off was Dess but then he revealed he was third party so it made sense

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
this seems pretty unreliable, now that we're all on the same page regarding 3ps killing themselves, the sk may be subject to the gimmick, and probably doesn't care to get rid of notty as serial killers almost always come up innocent on cop reports and mafia is the bigger threat to them. the vig will almost definitely be subject to the gimmick so without knowing notty's name this plan doesn't work. i can't see notty revealing her name willingly, although a massclaim circumvents that.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean honestly i still smell fish from literally EVERYONE here but

notty's complete and utter denial that it is like even possible to be a crazed/insane/whatever cop has always seemed kinda weird + those 2 contradictory quotes are a kinda big alert so i'm just gonna unvote and uhh IDK WHERE TO GO FROM HERE

unvote
maybe you keep smelling fish everywhere because it's YOU who reeks of fish???

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't think he will turn up innocent. If he does I'll rely on the fact nobody knows my name and hope to get another possible useful result before I probs get lynched the day after.
yeah call my biased but this is a really scummy thing to pull. she's acting like it's a foregone conclusion that she's town when there is literally nothing other than her word to prove her

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
But you seemed to believe the name-swap mechanic before you said this, because you were against us claiming names + said the fake notty could get you killed. So why are you suddenly deciding that both the mechanic + weird cop roles cannot exist, when that didn't seem to be the case before?
I did say fake notty could get me killed which should be an indicator I didn't know at all what the names were for, so naturally I was weary about claiming names. As for the 'sudden' change I don't really have an explanation except for 'I didn't think about it before' which I really hadn't. I said that in regard to you doing some weird theoretical stuff about danni taking over roles and about the chains existing and I honestly didn't think about anything else besides just pointing out that this is a bastard setup.

You're right though it is kind of a sudden change because I didn't come up with it before I wrote it just then. You all call it "notty's complete and utter denial that it is like even possible to be a crazed/insane/whatever", me being sane is just what I believe it's my gut feeling what do you want me to say. I made that argument since instead of trying to tell you 'it's a gut feeling' I tried to come up with an actual logical explanation(not a lie, a logical explanation) as to why I might just be sane and that was one of the arguments for me being sane, just like theres arguments for me being not sane.

Ohwell my other post is almost done where I'll try to explain my thoughts about the guilty report.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh we should lynch vat today

Notty should reveal their name since the mafia know who she is since they attacked her last night, then the doc can protect notty and if there's no mafia blocker then she'll get us some more reports which may or may not be accurate

Jivvi should invite 2 more people to the lie detector to prove his story

then tomorrow we can continue with the info we get