Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Vote Purple

As annoying and unhelpful as Omni is, I don't think he's mafia.
I'm convinced that Purple is godfather, and lynching them will shed light on Infected, too. (And because I know infected will ask because he always does: I think purple and inf are the same alignment.)
Surprise question you didn't predict! Why do you think we're the same alignment?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Surprise question you didn't predict! Why do you think we're the same alignment?
You're right! I didn't predict it!

Because of the buddying up to you that she's been doing today that I don't remember her doing yesterday, definitely something an inexperienced mafia member would do with such a masterful partner, and the conviction with which you were defending her yesterday.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If there are no better leads then yes I will do that

But he still pushed for lynches. This game he hasn't. He didn't even vote for me until you did the next day, despite saying I was hilariously obviously scum
So purple actively lying and contradicting herself multiple times all while aggressively pushing for lynches and made up connections between two players ISN'T a link?

Brian making no sense and hiding whenever he's called out?

Vy's active dick sucking of you?

You?

None of these are leads that are better than" daaaae dis guy wos completely diffewent dis game so he MUST be mafwia!!111"

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Vote Purple

As annoying and unhelpful as Omni is, I don't think he's mafia.
I'm convinced that Purple is godfather, and lynching them will shed light on Infected, too. (And because I know infected will ask because he always does: I think purple and inf are the same alignment.)
I'd rather have an inf lynch than a purple lynch tho, if purple flips scum inf has a night to prepare his fellow mafia and spread deceit the following day as well as taking out a townie of his choosing.

If purple is alive she'll contribute nothing cus... y'know it's purple

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So purple actively lying and contradicting herself multiple times all while aggressively pushing for lynches and made up connections between two players ISN'T a link?

Brian making no sense and hiding whenever he's called out?

Vy's active dick sucking of you?

You?

None of these are leads that are better than" daaaae dis guy wos completely diffewent dis game so he MUST be mafwia!!111"
1) I townread purple so no

2) Where did brian not make sense? And I don't know if he's hiding since he did come on and answer my accusations

3) I already said I'm considering switching to vy

4) I'm town

5) You literally brought up purple's behaviour in your corporate mafia game as a reason to find her mafia.

My experience with purple off of 2 games is, when town, contribute literally nothing except positivity to the thread. A busy purple clearly trying her hardest to scrape opinions and helpful suggestions out of chocos first post definitely seems forced in order to try and fit in.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
that was a single argument of many that have evolved over the game.

Your entire reason for voting omni as far as you've shared is "Daaaae he's acting different"
Except it's not. I said why I thought his acting different made him scum a few posts ago since I thought his lynches on you and me were legit. And I've mentioned that his jokes feel different this game, and that when he placed his vote on the wagon yesterday it pinged my radar. I can quote both of those things if you want me to.

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
1- Omni did not commit last night's murder. (And he's not a town side PR either because they could have mislynched me or pointed at me with how heated things were before Weak took the blade, yet I'm still fine)
2- Aqua didn't either. They were both blocked.
3- There's got to be at least 3 PR's running around. Weak was a switcher, so the roles will probably not be a specific straight up action, rather the color determines what can be done, and PR's would just work with the clock. The players can only choose a number perhaps? Tehbrian was saying something similar about colors a couple of pages back I think, but I can't be bothered to go back rn.
4- What if the color isn't just the actions allowed, but an indication of what has happened?
The flower was originally red, but because a townie was killed, it became blue. The pokemon ci-whatever its called, is obviously not on town's side anyways, because it smiles whenever someone dies. So the flower could be an indication of: moves blocked or allowed, death of the previous night, and or/who operated the last action.
5- Whomever killed HK probably intended to do so, and not a "mis-reflection" of sorts.