The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
sort of outdated reads that was mostly based off my reads from yesterday, if you want to find reasoning I suggest you go back in time and check my reads-post
oh so it wasnt actually thinking they were a scumteam, just thinking they were both scum.

also stranger i forgot to answer your question: i think inffy had said something similar but it just didnt sound like a vice name, since the vice was only related to the name rather than being implied in the name at all. im not really going to nitpick though, unless everyone else's f

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
if you were scum there's things that you have done and things that other people have done that i would view in a very different way than i do rn, and too many of my reads would be questioned. so it doesnt really fit in with my overall thoughts on the game
yeah but specifics i mean, how doesn't it fit with your overall view

since you've said 0 about this in your 'reads lists' and there's no mention of 'if inf is town x is mafia' etc and so i cant imagine how what you're saying isn't made up rn

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also:

highkey actually think skele's posts were an excuse to not have to post anything rather than lost town. he is emotionally unstable but he also exploits that (some as town but def more as scum) and usually when town he looks pretty genuine
i dont like this read on skele either

(i was gonna say this earlier but wanted to sit with it for a bit)

it just seems random to decide you don't trust skele and think he's lying when it's imo something skele could easily do as both town (being genuinely lost) and scum (lying), there's nothing to make it seem likely one over the other, and you give 0 reason as to why that is for you other than saying as town he looks pretty genuine but i fail to see how you could find him disingenious from what he did but maybe you have an explanation

Boooo

Reaction score
Hi so Ive finally caught up now, was a bit busy.
Why did a bunch of people end up voting for poke yesterday? It seems to me it was literally just infs reads and everyone jumping on? I still wouldnt want to lynch him, at least not yet, but that may change depending on what information is revealed about game mechanics

Nice to see nobody died, Moog, with your item, was it that you always had it and it got used upon someone trying to nightkill you? Or was it that you had to actually use it for it to work

In terms of reads - kinda hard to tell yet, especially as a lot of posts are kinda memey (is that a word???)

So far the mechanics we know about that (most? some?) players have is a vice, ability, and item(s). Info about the vice could probably be used against town, so if anyone has any info on abilities or items could be useful to get a better idea of the game setup
Imo since I've never seen poke as scum my reasoning was that he could flip either way and i didn't want to nl. I have a lil town vibes from him but not much

1. Yes.
  2. Inffy seems like a nice person
  3. No. Everyone is just acting like how they normally would (at least in my experience) so I don't really have any strong vibes or opinions about anyone, and as far as analysing posts go I have the tendency to form suspicions based on vibes first then fish for evidence later which just discredits the evidence so we'll see.
Inffy being a nice person doesn't mean you should blindly follow them which was his point.

Question for everyone who has gained an item today/tonight/whenever; did you ever get a description or information what the item does? Yes/no?
I dont even think we should answer this either

So does your vice make you bulletproof like Oog's did then?
Why do you keep vice fishing??

this is the shadiest thing i've seen all day

why do you think you have to use your item? you initially said you can, not that you must
I dont think getting a killing ability is all that shady- it could be like a one shot vig thing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean oog did say that i got the phrasing of how i lost it correct so do u just not trust oog or do i you i got lucky (even though it wouldnt make much sense to say i lost it if im trying to give myself an alibi)
i mean what other word would you use when describing the fact an item got taken away from you

you lost it, i think anyone could easily word it like that even if there weren't a host msg to say anything about it

i just find your way of going about claiming it weird + i just feel like if you truly did get an item and then lose it you'd just not get told about it, its just an instinct thing i guess

hipmeow

Reaction score
i mean what other word would you use when describing the fact an item got taken away from you

you lost it, i think anyone could easily word it like that even if there weren't a host msg to say anything about it

i just find your way of going about claiming it weird + i just feel like if you truly did get an item and then lose it you'd just not get told about it, its just an instinct thing i guess
but surely if i was mafia and i wanted a idk alibi i guess i wouldnt use such a vague word but whatever i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.