The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's automatically removed at the end of the night
do you know if thats part of the item or the role though

like if i gave someone a shield do you think itd remove from them after one night too or would they keep it forever

since theoretically everyone could visit me tonight and gain a bullet proof vest for the rest of the game if that's the case

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok alisha said its ok

go ahead (i assume its about the town win con thing)

i was gonna say i townread oog for it since it'd mean he knew the town win con day 1 but mafia couldve also been told about that
i mean i didnt ask if you were ok to say what you said so idk if thats still allowed or not but i asked if i could say that ^ so i assume its allowed to talk about it since i was allowed to point it out

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
do you know if thats part of the item or the role though

like if i gave someone a shield do you think itd remove from them after one night too or would they keep it forever

since theoretically everyone could visit me tonight and gain a bullet proof vest for the rest of the game if that's the case
I don't think it'll have any effect if you give it out, but feel free to test it out.

TheWeakGuy48_ would it tell me if i got nightkilled while holding the shield
I wasn't informed about anything on the matter, all I know is that it'll dissapear upon night end.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean i didnt ask if you were ok to say what you said so idk if thats still allowed or not but i asked if i could say that ^ so i assume its allowed to talk about it since i was allowed to point it out
admittedly putting vital info in win cons is bad! (even worse than your 'you cant describe the rooms!!!!' rule last game, but slightly better than fog saying some roles couldnt claim)
+ im mafia and got told the town wincon anyway

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
admittedly putting vital info in win cons is bad! (even worse than your 'you cant describe the rooms!!!!' rule last game, but slightly better than fog saying some roles couldnt claim)
+ im mafia and got told the town wincon anyway
if you talked about room descriptions youd be able to confirm who went where which would mean mafia wouldnt be able to lie as well

and mafia being able to lie about where they went was a feature i definitely wanted in!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
if you talked about room descriptions youd be able to confirm who went where which would mean mafia wouldnt be able to lie as well

and mafia being able to lie about where they went was a feature i definitely wanted in!!
absolutely terrible
I think I'm blind then my town wincon does not mention items
in the spirit of fairness to everyone (im mafia anyway) ill say wincon includes the fact atleast one person from town has to be alive aka its like the traitors win from ttt where even if the traitor jihads everyone, the traitors are all technically dead but since all innocents are also dead its a traitor win!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
absolutely terrible

in the spirit of fairness to everyone (im mafia anyway) ill say wincon includes the fact atleast one person from town has to be alive aka its like the traitors win from ttt where even if the traitor jihads everyone, the traitors are all technically dead but since all innocents are also dead its a traitor win!
But that's the standard town wincon how do you get from that items blow up

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
But that's the standard town wincon how do you get from that items blow up
standard is all threats to town are eliminated, since including 1 person from town has to be alive at end implies theres a way that 1 person from town can't be alive

obviously theres other possibilities e.g:
- third party is only person left (this would make them an sk unless theres a killing item which means it would be a sk win anyway)
- town vig + mafia left (town loss, but this is the normal 50% rule anyway)

first thing i thought of was that game where 112 was bomb person and exploded like 10000 people at once when he died aka would produce a situation where there were 0 people left

hipmeow

Reaction score
@hipmeow why have you gone so quiet recently

what's your opinion on ender
because im mafia (but not really)
at this point i think ender is scum because idk he can apparently make those 3 items and so far 2/3 of those people are confirmed town i believe and we know maf need atleast one of those items for their vice for a positive benefit so it makes sense for maf to have some maf role who can also make those items which also makes me think mul is also maf due to them needing my lip balm and they get a positive effect from it (if theres a town roleblocker this confirms it even more if you ask me)

so ya im thinking ender and mul are scum

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
at this point i think ender is scum because idk he can apparently make those 3 items and so far 2/3 of those people are confirmed town i believe and we know maf need atleast one of those items for their vice for a positive benefit so it makes sense for maf to have some maf role who can also make those items which also makes me think mul is also maf due to them needing my lip balm and they get a positive effect from it (if theres a town roleblocker this confirms it even more if you ask me)

im confused

is your argument

- maf need x item, ender gives it out, so ender is maf
- mulb needs y item, i give it out, so mulb is maf

does that mean you think you're mafia too or

hipmeow

Reaction score

also has anyone revealed a vice which requires a video game because i think someone has (that is the other item ender can make right)

Status
Not open for further replies.