[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
not really, no one else stands out. i mean i will say that my town read on stranger has gone down to more of a neutral/minor townish (i have no clue why) but i dont have any scummyness vibes on anyone apart from maybe the slightest on mischief
hm ok

since I'm struggling to get a feel for HOW confident you are and like where it's coming from if you get what I mean

so if you're confident about it then keep fighting for it and let me know if your confidence increases but in the meantime I'm gonna go join mars

unvote
vote stranger

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I, actually, happen to agree with Hipmeow, user of Commas, when he says things, such as; using commands in forum mafia always, what do you mean.
,.;'-.'!''()(;.,-"??

hm ok

since I'm struggling to get a feel for HOW confident you are and like where it's coming from if you get what I mean

so if you're confident about it then keep fighting for it and let me know if your confidence increases but in the meantime I'm gonna go join mars

unvote
vote stranger
my only read from ages ago was stranger also so i guess ill join you

unvote
vote stranger from planet nein

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
since I find it dificult to believe that you sus notty for voting someone who she has a report against and expect her to be like 'well I got a report hip is lying but sometimes town lie so I won't vote him' since voting them seems to me like the reasonable thing to you and I think it's what you'd think as well

Boooo

Reaction score
Combination of gut reads + their middle-of-the-road posting, aiming to please rather than to apply votes/pressure.

What are your srs?
stranger talks less as scum, ive seen it many times, but the fact that she's being unhelpful does seem like something she'd do as well if she was scum. i dont really town read or scum read stranger.

Poke is really my biggest sus right now. He's been voting the easy lynch all game, i.e voting me after mis voted me althought they both claimed to have no reasoning at the time- i feel like he just bandwagoned off of mis actually trying to scum hunt and voted me because i had traction. then later he claims to actually sus me but doesn't provide any reasoning. Also he said he was willing to switch to a hip vote who coincidentally was also the most popular vote at the time, he just generally seems to be looking for an easy lynch this game instead of going by his own reads like he does as town

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
stranger talks less as scum, ive seen it many times, but the fact that she's being unhelpful does seem like something she'd do as well if she was scum. i dont really town read or scum read stranger.

Poke is really my biggest sus right now. He's been voting the easy lynch all game, i.e voting me after mis voted me althought they both claimed to have no reasoning at the time- i feel like he just bandwagoned off of mis actually trying to scum hunt and voted me because i had traction. then later he claims to actually sus me but doesn't provide any reasoning. Also he said he was willing to switch to a hip vote who coincidentally was also the most popular vote at the time, he just generally seems to be looking for an easy lynch this game instead of going by his own reads like he does as town
poke didn't claim to have no reasoning, he just didn't give any at the point he voted

he did provide reasoning when he said he sussed you, he said your posts felt a bit off and your quietness was even odder so wanted to pressure you to see how you responded

I don't remember him saying he'd be willing to lynch hip but if he did, there's a reason hip was the most popular vote, and its since he had an actual claim against him, so imo it's no coincidence that he was also on board to lynch hip since as a townie he'd have reason to as well

personally I haven't seen anything poke's done that's felt scummy, the only thing concerning me is hip's opinion of him

i wont change my vote from poke unless there a meaty argument to vote someone else
define meaty

Status
Not open for further replies.