[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay I misread, looked like you were trending elsewhere. How do you feel re: Hip no-lynch push?
ill wait for hip to answer your question before i answer

On an unrelated note Infected_alien8_ why don't you consider a no lynch to be a viable option here?
if we nl we're back to the same place tomorrow most likely since i doubt a nightkill is gonna shed much light and i doubt a PR is gonna out reports tomorrow - i see no reason why we shouldnt lynch

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Running order
_________GAP
| 1. ALI -
| 2. DUF 67
| 3. MOO 15
| 4. STR 1
| 5. NOT 5
| 6. INF 6
| 7. MAR 9
| 8. BOO 8
| 9. HIP 5
|10. HKC 9
|11. GOO 10
|12. TIM 5
|13. SKO 9
|14. OKX 2

Votecount
MAR - [1] - GOO
GOO - [1] - MAR
INF - [1] - MOO
MOO - [1] - ALI
ALI - [1] - NOT
STR - [1] - INF
NL - [3] - DUF, HIP, STR
With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.
The deadline is 23:59 GMT on November 6th.
what do the colours mean

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
hi its read list time

notty: god knows
inf: maybe mafia
alisha: no idea
oog: no idea
stranger: no idea
boo: maybe mafia
hk: something in my minds says theres something off about them but mostly no idea
tim: maybe town
mars: maybe town
good skele: no idea
everyone else i havent mentioned is also a no idea i suppose

remember guys no lynch is the way to go
Textbook example of why I usually dislike early reads lists, this is a bunch of null/no idea/maybes. Not telling me anything and not really reflecting a thought process. Break down your scumleans and townleans for me, this is some low-effort rn.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
like in the past when ive felt excited its been a maf lynch but when its a mislynch its not been excitement but moreso determination

so maybe excitement = my subconscious being more confident in the lynch being correct (assuming my subconscious is good at reading people i guess which i cant assume)
This is a big heel turn on Stranger, and in context of last game idk how to take this. Tbh this sort of scrambling and jumping to reads reminds me of your town game back in the day. Haven't got much out of Stranger outside of their pretty upfront refusal of an Ali vote, which iirc is pure meta-based reasoning for them atm.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
if we nl we're back to the same place tomorrow most likely since i doubt a nightkill is gonna shed much light and i doubt a PR is gonna out reports tomorrow - i see no reason why we shouldnt lynch
Fair enough. I tend to out pretty early if im an investigative PR and I get juicy results, but knowing your playstyle I can see where you're coming from.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
youre very town this game
Do you mean that in a "I'm strongly townreading you" way or a "You're very town....too town.... ?" way?
Running order
_________GAP
| 1. ALI -
| 2. DUF 67
| 3. MOO 15
| 4. STR 1
| 5. NOT 5
| 6. INF 6
| 7. MAR 9
| 8. BOO 8
| 9. HIP 5
|10. HKC 9
|11. GOO 10
|12. TIM 5
|13. SKO 9
|14. OKX 2
Petition to get rid of this if it has no impact on the game because:
A) I don't like that people are being arbitrarily graded
B) It takes up so much space that I often forget that there's a votecount under it. [the votecount should at least be above it, right? I mean, it's the more important thing]
C) It puts extra strain on Ltin, he said so himself!

To mars' post I forgot to quote about how stuff has happened and I should have thoughts:
I've honestly really lost with what's going on. People are saying things and responding to things, but all of it is above my comprehension. People are saying people are suspicious, but I have yet to see any reasoning on why. Maybe it's a mindset thing but I really struggle to find anyone suspicious on Day 0.
I thought they were connected to the teams
I believe it's to show who moved up and who moved down.

hipmeow

Reaction score
Textbook example of why I usually dislike early reads lists, this is a bunch of null/no idea/maybes. Not telling me anything and not really reflecting a thought process. Break down your scumleans and townleans for me, this is some low-effort rn.
read lists are always great, they pretty much show what someone is thinking and after people die you can go back to these to look for any clues and stuff.
im pretty sure ive already explain all my scumleans already
townleans are purely just vibes

also my push for no-lynch is purely because i dont expect a consensus and im not confident on a lynch for anyone

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
A) I don't like that people are being arbitrarily graded
Said by someone in 12th place!!!

B) It takes up so much space that I often forget that there's a votecount under it. [the votecount should at least be above it, right? I mean, it's the more important thing]
Same though I literally forgot it was even there this time

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
AFAIK there's a shitton of hidden mechanics per Ltin's posting. Sign-ups/roles don't tell anything but there's probably something about teams/team-specific roles, probably flavoring for roles depending on posting placement, etc. Unless this is all a smokescreen and host is bamboozling.
ltin said himself that the leaderboard doesnt mean anything though and i dont think hed lie as a host

I thought they were connected to the teams
me and moog are the same colour though and hes not my teammate

Do you mean that in a "I'm strongly townreading you" way or a "You're very town....too town.... ?" way?
first one

I believe it's to show who moved up and who moved down.
oh that makes sense thanks

Infected_alien8_ why are you voting for stranger and not me!
dont predict anyone will support a you lynch since nobodys been agreeing with me when ive been saying youre scummy

also stranger lynch makes me feel really excited at lynching scum so i think my subconscious fully supports it but i dont get that feeling from you even though my CONSCIOUS supports it and i sort of trust my subconscious above all else when it comes to mafia!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
dont predict anyone will support a you lynch since nobodys been agreeing with me when ive been saying youre scummy

also stranger lynch makes me feel really excited at lynching scum so i think my subconscious fully supports it but i dont get that feeling from you even though my CONSCIOUS supports it and i sort of trust my subconscious above all else when it comes to mafia!
i mean ive seen 3 people (you, boo, alisha) say im scum and like 0 say stranger is scum

and what i thought vibes were your force on me arent those subconscious

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Elaborate please? What makes one more genuine than the other?
inf felt more like he was playing fair

while oog was yelling about betrayal and blamed inf for saying too much - feels less real since oog took the time to explain his meta read right after instead of seeing how other people explicitly see him

so im ok with an oog lynch before an inf lynch