[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
read lists are always great, they pretty much show what someone is thinking and after people die you can go back to these to look for any clues and stuff.
im pretty sure ive already explain all my scumleans already
townleans are purely just vibes

also my push for no-lynch is purely because i dont expect a consensus and im not confident on a lynch for anyone
plus if someone gives a crap reads list early on then thats their own fault imo

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
AFAIK there's a shitton of hidden mechanics per Ltin's posting. Sign-ups/roles don't tell anything but there's probably something about teams/team-specific roles, probably flavoring for roles depending on posting placement, etc. Unless this is all a smokescreen and host is bamboozling.
this was deconfirmed

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i do not understand this
'yelling about betrayal' it was 1 sentence
'blamed inf for saying too much' i mean if i tell him something in private id prefer if he doesnt say it but
'feels less real' idk what you mean by this
'took time to explain his meta read' do you mean the read on me or what since i dont understand how saying exactly what inf said but in a more polished matter makes me scum? and i had commented on it before in an earlier post when inf said 'dont underestimate moogs scum game' and i replied 'o3o what do you mean' or something
'instead of seeing how other people explicitly see him' im confused why does this factor in to it and why does me saying anything change how anyone would see me into a positive light, all it did was turn my town reads into neutral reads which isnt very beneficial to me -> 'but wifom!' shut up

and the final bit about lynching me -> flipping town -> lynching inf is semi scummy since just because im town doesnt make me reads 100% accurate (they are but from your pov)

like i cant tell if youre scum or badly wording/understanding things since i dont believe your use of 'story' at all in that earlier post and feel like you changed your reasoning halfway through when you realised me and inf didnt have separate stories at all

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
like i cant tell if youre scum or badly wording/understanding things since i dont believe your use of 'story' at all in that earlier post and feel like you changed your reasoning halfway through when you realised me and inf didnt have separate stories at all
No harm in voting Alisha to show others that people are willing to lynch her!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
and the final bit about lynching me -> flipping town -> lynching inf is semi scummy since just because im town doesnt make me reads 100% accurate (they are but from your pov)

flipping town where i dont remember saying this

i swe nothing wrong with the word story

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean ive seen 3 people (you, boo, alisha) say im scum and like 0 say stranger is scum

and what i thought vibes were your force on me arent those subconscious
i guess the reason for them is subconscious (or at least mostly) yeah

still the excited thing

click on the arrow in the quote!
she doesnt mean 'lynch oog then inf' she means 'id rather lynch oog than inf'

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what excited thing
did you IGNORE my posts where i talked about feeling excited for stranger and the correlation with that and a mafia lynch in the past and my theory about my subconscious having more confidence about scum because more incriminating things = feelings of excitement + more likely to be a successful lynch??

not what the post said!
thats how i read it

maybe its since im used to how alisha talks but ik she usually says 'id rather lynch x before y' and means 'id rather do this than that'

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
did you IGNORE my posts where i talked about feeling excited for stranger and the correlation with that and a mafia lynch in the past and my theory about my subconscious having more confidence about scum because more incriminating things = feelings of excitement + more likely to be a successful lynch??
i assumed you were talking about your feelings about me given the context
thats how i read it

maybe its since im used to how alisha talks but ik she usually says 'id rather lynch x before y' and means 'id rather do this than that'
well good to be you!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
so who wants to lynch mafia day 0 rather than nolynch and be in almost exactly the same place we're in today tomorrow
ive decided its impossible to convince people for a day 0 lynch nowadays since all we talk about is VIBES
but i want this day to last to deadline rather than nolynching since its active and useful