[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
duffie never said day messager though???

she just said messager??

and it couldve been a system message as well via ltin which resulted from someone elses role which is why shes talking about josef in russian mafia i assume
my favourite system message, 21375
and yes i now realise that it could have been a night messenger who can send a single message over night this thought literally hadnt crossed my mind once during the argument from how bad that would be as a role when theres 2 innmaker-esque roles
and nice overuse of ?s

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i have no response
so youre mafia cool
can everyone please take note that inf is actively willing to let the person he actually believes is town blocker waste their ability for the rest of the game from a perspective where theyre town
which doesnt make sense since hes mafia
just actually full out claim and we can have a different convo since i dont deal in softclaims

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so youre mafia cool
can everyone please take note that inf is actively willing to let the person he actually believes is town blocker waste their ability for the rest of
as opposed to passively willing

just actually full out claim and we can have a different convo since i dont deal in softclaims
i havent even softclaimed

maybe theres a reason i dont want to claim that youre not aware of and you wont say anything that wont change that reality

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
as opposed to passively willing
what
i havent even softclaimed

maybe theres a reason i dont want to claim that youre not aware of and you wont say anything that wont change that reality
that will change that reality*
this makes literally no sense
there is no good reason and i will argue this until the end of time
also you are softclaiming everyone knows what youre softclaiming but noone will say it out loud since its TABOO

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
its fine oog you can just block inf for the rest of the game
do you think inf is town then
are you sure
yes youre mafia and are making obscure statements since you have no real response
are you sure
yes youre mafia and are making obscure statements since you have no real response
are you sure

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
do you think inf is town then

if im mafia without a fakeclaim claiming that i have a good reason not to claim would be making my life harder than actually just coming up with a fakeclaim would

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
if im mafia without a fakeclaim claiming that i have a good reason not to claim would be making my life harder than actually just coming up with a fakeclaim would
since then my claim would need to not only be believable but also explain why it wasnt good to claim it yet, and this is in a world where im struggling for a fakeclaim already

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
honestly i read him quite just like neutrally

i mean look we gotten so much info today which seems to indict several people with like idk actual evidence but you seem to be focused on inf for some reason
who
im gonna say it
dont make me say it
WIFOM

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So what I've gathered from claims: (sorry for formatting, trying to keep up)

- Boo = hands out penalties for ‘rule infractions’ = alignment cop(?), no cc; Notty claims immunity to this & Stranger’s role also mentions penalties

- Stranger = Race Director = organizes meetings btwn 2 players; N1 meeting was w/Notty & Alisha; per Stranger, Alisha can post public messages to start days, & Notty asked them to frame Boo going to Tim, either knowing/predicting Tim was dead; ability only works if one of the targets has voted for the other; also has penalizing power? = “I can choose to either roleblock one of the players or prevent one of the players in the chat from voting for the other the following day. At present Notty should be unable to vote for Alisha”; #1720 Stranger confirmed 3P? Also their apparent wincon is very town-sided for a 3P

- Ali = public message poster, was inn’d w/Notty

- Oog = town roleblocker, targeted Tim N1

- Skel = per Stranger, town(?) neighbor

- Inf = joked as roleblocker, is now outwardly ambiguous

- Notty = roleblocker, 1-shot; no action D0, inn’d w/Ali & immune to penalties; name = Championship Contender; Oog also claimed flavor, but Notty is the only one that gave a specific role flavor name

- Hip = town (?) message interceptor; “so i get randomly like intercept messages between peeps and i get the choices to broadcast the messages whenever i want to

so far ive only got one message and i mean it doesnt really mean much to me and i didnt want to broadcast it just incase it would make people hesitant to put any juicy info in their messages”

lmk if I missed something, afaik this is current.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
so youre mafia cool
can everyone please take note that inf is actively willing to let the person he actually believes is town blocker waste their ability for the rest of the game from a perspective where theyre town
which doesnt make sense since hes mafia
wouldn't that be your own choice to waste your own ability

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
my favourite system message, 21375
and yes i now realise that it could have been a night messenger who can send a single message over night this thought literally hadnt crossed my mind once during the argument from how bad that would be as a role when theres 2 innmaker-esque roles
and nice overuse of ?s
nope

i got the secret message during day 0, so they can send messages during the day

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
- Boo = hands out penalties for ‘rule infractions’ = alignment cop(?), no cc; Notty claims immunity to this & Stranger’s role also mentions penalties
boo's currently said ltin told her that her penalties are strictly flavour, so notty shouldnt be immune to boo according to her claim

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount
INF - [1] - MOO
NOT - [2] - STR, BOO
HIP - [1] - INF
STR - [3] - NOT, ALI, HIP
With 13 players it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.

@Ltin did say there were small mechanics he didn't want to explain
I did?
Unless you are referring to the running order, which which as i have said before, has no effect on the game and vice versa.