[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
wouldn't that be your own choice to waste your own ability
no since i think inf is mafia and unless he makes a believable claim then i have no better choice as who to block at night?
explain to me your logic further
nope

i got the secret message during day 0, so they can send messages during the day
yes i know?
ok but if im making it harder to make a fakeclaim for myself then why would i do that

wifom cant save me if i have an unbelievable claim
i mean youre working at an advantage claiming later in terms of ccs
your current argument as to why youre not doing it youll be able to cough up some reason by then and people will believe you since 'its inf xd'

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean youre working at an advantage claiming later in terms of ccs
your current argument as to why youre not doing it youll be able to cough up some reason by then and people will believe you since 'its inf xd'
i mean i guess

still why do you find it so hard to believe that i have a genuine reason for not claiming yet and that its best i dont

open your mind!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean stranger seems like a safe lynch either way seeing as the claimed 3p, alisha was acting weird and panicked earlier but i could see that being town idk at this point, notty doing their weird thing
lynching third parties is never a good choice to give up scumhunting!
i think stranger is 3p whether theyre lying about their wincon or not so im not comfortable lynching the over inf unless its deadline and theyre the only lynch option
alisha i think is town but just ?????????????????????
notty's actions have made 100% sense as town

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean i guess

still why do you find it so hard to believe that i have a genuine reason for not claiming yet and that its best i dont

open your mind!
i can only see 1 scenario in my mind and its bad taking into consideration the fact youll be wasting 2 nights worths of blocks since boo is the priority kill before me for the mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
notty's actions have made 100% sense as town
the only part that doesnt make sense is the role info of being immune to penalties but to me that just suggests the existence of a mafia role that can utilise penalties since i think notty is town
i dont know how much sense it makes for notty to have that passive ability as town but stranger to be third party but i do think stranger is third party

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i dont think you are
If it's any consolation I'm definitely not sober by this point.

the only part that doesnt make sense is the role info of being immune to penalties but to me that just suggests the existence of a mafia role that can utilise penalties since i think notty is town
i dont know how much sense it makes for notty to have that passive ability as town but stranger to be third party but i do think stranger is third party
Its also possible Notty could be another 3p. I personally think she's lying about her role but whatevs. IDGAF whether she dies or not.

Anyway if y'all dont believe my win con I don't have much to say. I outed to try and do town a favor so I guess the lesson here is that good deeds aren't appreciated around here. :(

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Its also possible Notty could be another 3p. I personally think she's lying about her role but whatevs. IDGAF whether she dies or not.

Anyway if y'all dont believe my win con I don't have much to say. I outed to try and do town a favor so I guess the lesson here is that good deeds aren't appreciated around here. :(
ya i just read notty as town but i agree the passive ability + role name tbh gives 3p vibes
Give us a better lynch target then, one that isn't me!
inf

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
maybe im just overestimating how likely it was that other people saw how likely tim was to die but like, he was literally the only person without any scumreads on them from day 0 (who wasnt a mega inactive)
i think you are tbh

being the least scumread doesnt mean theyre gonna be killed necessarily, it was only day 0, reads can always change so pr reads are the best way to go (if they had any), plus being least townread could mean they have a doctor too

the thing about notty saying they predicted tim to die is the one part i find a bit shady about their claims

1) Repeated appeals to your vibes, 2) being quick to dismiss certain people's claims as being scummy, 3) being adamantly against a d0 no lynch.
1) i do this as town, 2) i do that when i have reason to, if youre talking about your claim then surely you can agree that being the same role as two different people with the caveat as being anonymous in your night chat points to you being scum, 3) i do that as town

Tell me this Inf: Is there a world in which you could see the role I claimed being town? And if so, what world is that?
one where you lied about being third party for no reason i guess?

one where ltins design choices of having two neighbors but one as anonymous be weird

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i think you are tbh

being the least scumread doesnt mean theyre gonna be killed necessarily, it was only day 0, reads can always change so pr reads are the best way to go (if they had any), plus being least townread could mean they have a doctor too

the thing about notty saying they predicted tim to die is the one part i find a bit shady about their claims
i guess the doctor thing is a valid point but you have to remember nottys motivation was to say boo targetted who was most likely to get killed and idk how else you would choose other than the least scumread person