[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I wasnt holding anything back though. This is literally just a message indicating someones been roleblocked. I guess it is slightly different than usual since I got told what the message is but tbh i didn't even really consider it as something worthy of sharing seeing as I completely forgot about it when you asked me this.
i disagree and its scummy you only just brought this up since i find it likely that you realised the relevance of the flag colours (they keep appearing in the ltin logo) and so looked something up to help give your claim some credit (altho it looks like you had this planned the entire time with the 1x roleblock so maybe not)

but i still want to believe youre town when you look so clearly scum but everytime this happens you are just scum so its a bit aaaaaaaaaa

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i disagree and its scummy you only just brought this up since i find it likely that you realised the relevance of the flag colours (they keep appearing in the ltin logo) and so looked something up to help give your claim some credit (altho it looks like you had this planned the entire time with the 1x roleblock so maybe not)

but i still want to believe youre town when you look so clearly scum but everytime this happens you are just scum so its a bit aaaaaaaaaa
Ill happily block you tonight so you can confirm it

Otherwise dont @ me you asked if I was holding things back and I am still an unpenallizable one-shot roleblocker

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I wasnt holding anything back though. This is literally just a message indicating someones been roleblocked. I guess it is slightly different than usual since I got told what the message is but tbh i didn't even really consider it as something worthy of sharing seeing as I completely forgot about it when you asked me this.
Even though myself, Alisha and hip all claimed roles that publicly announce stuff in messages you didn't think your public announcement was relevant?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ill happily block you tonight so you can confirm it

Otherwise dont @ me you asked if I was holding things back and I am still an unpenallizable one-shot roleblocker
do it then
roleblock me tonight
What does it mean then
so far every day has started on green
day 0 ended on yellow which could have been because of the nolynch but idk?
day 1 ended on red but that was either because mars torpedod or any lynches end in red
to go from red (day 1 end) to green (day 2 start) there had to be a useless yellow post

idk the significance
Also by your reaction im assuming you dont know your block message? Who did you try and block
uh i assume youre talking to stranger but stranger evidently blocked me but idk my message (i know strangers now and its just a default one saying that ive been roleblocked) and i tried to block hk like i said before!!!!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Its not public its private
As in, the blue flag doesn't get announced publicly but rather privately to the person who gets roleblocked?
Because that's a good way for you to promise to roleblock someone during the day then have them conveniently get killed at night so they can't confirm you.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
As in, the blue flag doesn't get announced publicly but rather privately to the person who gets roleblocked?
Because that's a good way for you to promise to roleblock someone during the day then have them conveniently get killed at night so they can't confirm you.
I dont really care, thats just how it is.

also does our cop boo have a result for us today
also why didnt mars torpedo the cop
minorly susp but i want a result!!!
Oh right I forgot about this can Boo out their guilty report on Hk since I think hK would be the best lynch today maybe. I still think Mars' vote on HK vibes me wrong

Boooo

Reaction score
GUESS WHO GOT OFF HER DEPRESSED LAZY ASS AND PUT IN AN ACTION- ME
HELLS YEAH
Checked stranger, she's town

i am almost certain in your claim post you said you didnt have to penalize so i will go back and look for that

why i think its you:
- ability to have 3 people in the chat (admittedly you cant speak) so whole mafia can be there
- if it comes down to final days, if you get a mafia and a town in the chat and make sure the town cant vote for the mafia then that swings the vote more favourably towards the mafia so they dont necessarily need 50/50 to win (admittedly idk how this works since mafia would have to out themselves by not voting for the mafia and then town can just jump on the remaining mafia)
- ability to roleblock (albeit it publically but that makes up for the other benefits of your role) and this truly is essentially a cc to me (but then notty also exists so ????????)
- you blocked me and im 99% sure you said you dont have to penalize

but on the flipside the simplicity of good skele's claim against yours makes me suspicious of him too so idk
Thanks for bringing this up, I thiiinnnkkk Skele is lying best way to know for sure is to pressure him imo, he cracks under pressure

vote skele

also does our cop boo have a result for us today
also why didnt mars torpedo the cop
minorly susp but i want a result!!!

also @ whoever was holding up night, you are the worst
Surprisingly I did not hold up night (this time)! I did defend mars repeatedly

I dont really care, thats just how it is.

Oh right I forgot about this can Boo out their guilty report on Hk since I think hK would be the best lynch today maybe. I still think Mars' vote on HK vibes me wrong
What guilty report on HK? I never visited him

Duffie

Reaction score
I caught finally catch up...

And with 3 more down... That drops us from 13 players, to 10...

And Boooo has claimed an investigation!

Leaving my following table of confirmed roles:

NAME
ALIGNMENTROLENIGHT ONE STATUSNIGHT ONE TARGETNIGHT TWO STATUSNIGHT TWO TARGET
TIMTown✔Tracker✔Killed Night One by✔❓❌❌
MOOTown❓RoleblockerRoleblock Night OneTIMRoleblocked by STRN/A
BOOTown✔Alignment Cop??N/AInvestigateSTR (Town)
STRTown✔Innkeeper✔ / Roleblocker✔ / Voteblocker✔Innkeep✔ALI & NOT✔Innkeep and Roleblock MOO✔MOO & INF✔
ALITown❓Broadcaster✔Day One Broadcast✔N/ADay Two Broadcast✔N/A
GOOTown❓Innkeeper✔Innkeep✔STR✔❓❓
INFTown✔Messager✔Messaged Day Zero✔ALI✔Killed Day One by✔MAR✔
HIPThird Party✔Replayer✔Day Zero: Intercepted Message Received by Alisha❓N/AKilled Day One by✔MAR✔
NOTTown❓Roleblocker❓❓❓❓
MARMafia✔Day Kamikaze✔❓❓Kamikaze Day One✔INF & HIP✔
DUF❓❓❓❓❓❓
OKX❓❓❓❓❓❓
SKO❓❓❓❓❓❓
HKC❓❓❓❓❓❓

Duffie

Reaction score
Fix'd

NAME
TIM❌Town✔Tracker✔Killed Night One by✔❓❌❌
BOOTown✔Alignment Cop✔??N/AInvestigate✔STR (Town)✔
STRTown✔Innkeeper✔ / Roleblocker✔ / Voteblocker✔Innkeep✔ALI & NOT✔Innkeep and Roleblock MOO✔MOO & INF✔
INF❌Town✔Messager✔Messaged Day Zero✔ALI✔Killed Day One by✔MAR✔
HIP❌Third Party✔Replayer✔Day Zero: Intercepted Message Received by Alisha❓N/AKilled Day One by✔MAR✔
NOTTown❓One-Shot Roleblocker❓❓❓❓
MAR❌Mafia✔Day Kamikaze✔❓❓Kamikaze Day One✔INF & HIP✔
DUF❓❓❓❓❓❓
OKX❓❓❓❓❓❓
SKO❓❓❓❓❓❓
HKC❓❓❓❓❓❓

Boooo

Reaction score
I caught finally catch up...

And with 3 more down... That drops us from 13 players, to 10...

And Boooo has claimed an investigation!

Leaving my following table of confirmed roles:

NAME
TIMTown✔Tracker✔Killed Night One by✔❓❌❌
BOOTown✔Alignment Cop??N/AInvestigateSTR (Town)
INFTown✔Messager✔Messaged Day Zero✔ALI✔Killed Day One by✔MAR✔
HIPThird Party✔Replayer✔Day Zero: Intercepted Message Received by Alisha❓N/AKilled Day One by✔MAR✔
NOTTown❓Roleblocker❓❓❓❓
MARMafia✔Day Kamikaze✔❓❓Kamikaze Day One✔INF & HIP✔
DUF❓❓❓❓❓❓
OKX❓❓❓❓❓❓
SKO❓❓❓❓❓❓
HKC❓❓❓❓❓❓
Im not confirmed love, just hope you're not making the mistake

Despite my vibes I kinda trust Moog now, I feel like him and inf weren't on the same team