[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
this is a feeling

and not a fact

i get we live in a post-fact world but c’mon
She literally has suspicion on every single person other than boo and then says that she is extremely certain her pick is town, this isn't rocket science.

Our cop is going to survive every night to get a report why are you so against this idea

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Why? Duffie literally chose our 'cop' meaning they can continue to do investigations forever without dying because no Mafia would try killing Boo if it meant one of them dying as well. We've essentially already won as town even if you fools do lynch me, unless Boo turns out to be scum.

Its in towns best interest to have Duffie claim they are bodyguarding the cop and they essentially did already.
but its best for mafia to not know this so they waste a kill on the cop and instead it kills duffie the 3p!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
She literally has suspicion on every single person other than boo and then says that she is extremely certain her pick is town, this isn't rocket science.

Our cop is going to survive every night to get a report why are you so against this idea
because it's not confirmed! you're extrapolating two different declarations and assuming both to be true even when they may not be

Duffie

Reaction score
In all honesty no, it's not like I can do much anything else. Also - Pro-Town? wha
Third Parties that don't require killing everyone, or don't side with Mafia
Assume for a second that it does happen, how does your view on people change?

Why don't you apply this to me, the active person, instead?

Boo said their action isn't a penalty though
Let us think about this for a second:

What if, hear me out... Penalties IS flavortext... But, it literally means night actions that don't kill, require visits, and/or give information?

Also I just want to point out that you're lynching the only person alive who even voted for Mars
You can vote a fellow scum and still be scum.

So can I with only Boo's investigation. Claiming that an investigation on me is a waste is absolute trash.
What if thrir investigation fails? We would have wasted a night 9f investigation. We could more favorably use it on an AFK.

where?

she just said her choice was definitely town
Why? Duffie literally chose our 'cop' meaning they can continue to do investigations forever without dying because no Mafia would try killing Boo if it meant one of them dying as well. We've essentially already won as town even if you fools do lynch me, unless Boo turns out to be scum.

Its in towns best interest to have Duffie claim they are bodyguarding the cop and they essentially did already.
I had to choose on Day Zero... I didn't know who was who... xD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
What if thrir investigation fails? We would have wasted a night 9f investigation. We could more favorably use it on an AFK.
It can only fail if Boo somehow does hand out penalties and that would be the same as getting a guilty report so essentially it can't fail.

I had to choose on Day Zero... I didn't know who was who... xD
Ya but we now know Boo is the cop so you chose well.

Duffie

Reaction score
❌ = Dead / Failed
?? = No Action
❓ = Unconfirmed / Claimed
⭕ = Unconfirmed w/ Evidence
✔ = Confirmed

NAME
ALIGNMENTROLEDAY ZERO STATUSNIGHT ONE STATUSNIGHT ONE TARGETDAY ONE STATUSNIGHT TWO STATUSNIGHT TWO TARGETDAY TWO STATUS
TIM❌Town✔Tracker✔N/AKilled Night One by✔❓❌❌❌❌
MOOTown❓Roleblocker❓N/ARoleblock Night One❓TIM❓N/ARoleblock HK❌
(Roleblocked by STR)✔
❌N/A
BOOTown❓Alignment Cop❓N/A????N/AInvestigate❓STR (Town)❓N/A
STRTown⭕Innkeeper✔ / Roleblocker✔ / Voteblocker❓N/AInnkeep✔ & Voteblock NOT❌ALI & NOT✔N/AInnkeep✔ & Roleblock MOO✔MOO & INF✔N/A
ALITown❓Broadcaster✔Received Message: "21375"✔N/AN/ADay One Broadcast✔N/AN/ADay Two Broadcast✔
GOOTown❓Innkeeper✔N/AInnkeep✔GOO & STR✔N/AInnkeep❓GOO & ❓N/A
INF❌Town✔Messager✔Messaged ALI "21375"✔N/AN/AKilled by✔❌MAR✔❌
HIP❌Third Party✔Replayer✔Intercepted Message INF to ALI❓Replay✔N/AKilled by✔Replay✔MAR✔❌
NOTTown❓One-Shot Roleblocker❓ / Penalty Immunity✔N/A❓??❓❓N/A❓❓❓N/A❓
MAR❌Mafia✔Day Kamikaze✔N/A❓❓Kamikaze✔❌INF & HIP✔❌
DUFThird Party❓Gambler / BodyguardChose Bet❓Bodyguard Bet❓❓N/A❓Bodyguard Bet❓❓N/A❓
OKX❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
SKO❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
HKCTown❓❓One-Shot Doctor❓N/A❓❓❓N/A❓❓❓N/A❓