[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
so why arent you voting them
I think they're town

Lynching Mooglie is not determined on your flip. We have Boo's investigation, most possibly another death, Good Skele and Stranger with their Inns, and the inactive coming back and claiming their roles

There is plenty of evidence to go against Mooglie automatically being lynched tomorrow.
So you think it's possible town has 3 roleblockers then?

Duffie

Reaction score
Speaking of which, Good Skele, Okx, HKCaper, Skoomaeater, Boooo... Need your thoughts on a Nottykitten lynch.

Also, Okx and Skoomaeater, we need a claim from you guys, or at least some evidence you can use.

I mean, I think you're Mafia/Third Party, but if you turned up Town... I would question Boo and Stranger, on top of Mooglie.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Speaking of which, Good Skele, Okx, HKCaper, Skoomaeater, Boooo... Need your thoughts on a Nottykitten lynch.

Also, Okx and Skoomaeater, we need a claim from you guys, or at least some evidence you can use.

I mean, I think you're Mafia/Third Party, but if you turned up Town... I would question Boo and Stranger, on top of Mooglie.
aha im under the radar again!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yeah sure, stranger things have happened. I trust them enough to not want to lynch them today. If more evidence stacks up against Oog on future days I might reconsider but for now I think he's town.

I'm town though =( this lynch is a mistake kindly reconsider going for an AFK instead.

Duffie

Reaction score
You know what... Nottykitten, I see what you're doing...

I cannot confirm or deny your claim on me, but I notice you trying to out my bet to save your Mafia buddies from an additional death, if you were to get lynched today...

Normally, I would feel bad with how you plead... But, I am now certain you're Mafia.

Why else would you throw me under the bus like that..? :c

Duffie

Reaction score
You know what... Nottykitten, I see what you're doing...

I cannot confirm or deny your claim on me, but I notice you trying to out my bet to save your Mafia buddies from an additional death, if you were to get lynched today...

Normally, I would feel bad with how you plead... But, I am now certain you're Mafia.

Why else would you throw me under the bus like that..? :c
My theory is, you're a One-Shot Roleblocker with penalty immunity, or you're simply lying about your One-Shot Roleblocker role and you're the Godfather and trying to get us to waste a lynch today, knowing you would be lynched the following day...

But it's okay, because we won't be falling for it. We are lynching you, and we will get your Mafia buddies tomorrow. If I die tonight, at least I can know that your Mafia Kill will either be wasted on me, or that I have protected my bet while ridding this world of yet another Mafia.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
But it's okay, because we won't be falling for it. We are lynching you, and we will get your Mafia buddies tomorrow. If I die tonight, at least I can know that your Mafia Kill will either be wasted on me, or that I have protected my bet while ridding this world of yet another Mafia.
This won't age well, you'll see in time. But atleast your panicking is proving that you did indeed pick our cop as your target

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
This won't age well, you'll see in time. But atleast your panicking is proving that you did indeed pick our cop as your target
gas·light
/ˈɡaslīt/
Learn to pronounce
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.
    "in the first episode, Karen Valentine is being gaslighted by her husband"

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
gas·light
/ˈɡaslīt/
Learn to pronounce
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.
    "in the first episode, Karen Valentine is being gaslighted by her husband"
Do you think the Mafia will kill you or Duffie tonight?