[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Duffie

Reaction score
I think notty makes a really good point lmao, you made it look blatantly obvious who you trusted with your reads, therefore its not completely ridiculous to assume you're body guarding me, even though you did pick d0 I could still see that as a huge possibility. Notty mentioned if because she thought it was obvious, not the smartest move as I probably wouldn't have noticed if she didn't, but I think her intentions were in the right place. As scum I don't get why someone would out who they thought was being 'bodygaurded' instead of just keeping quiet until night.
>As scum I don't get why someone would out who they thought was being 'bodygaurded' instead of just keeping quiet until night.

If Mafia were to get lynched today, they wouldn't be able to tell their Mafia buddies who they believe could be bodyguarded, risking their Mafia buddies to get killed by the bodyguard.

Furthermore, I highly doubt your role is real as it isn't even race car themed ?
I mean, I'm a race better, Iunno xD

If you want more, my character name is Ante Automotive?

If Mafia wants to target Boooo, be my guest. I won't say if I'm bodyguarding them or not.

Boooo

Reaction score
>As scum I don't get why someone would out who they thought was being 'bodygaurded' instead of just keeping quiet until night.

If Mafia were to get lynched today, they wouldn't be able to tell their Mafia buddies who they believe could be bodyguarded, risking their Mafia buddies to get killed by the bodyguard.

I mean, I'm a race better, Iunno xD

If you want more, my character name is Ante Automotive?

If Mafia wants to target Boooo, be my guest. I won't say if I'm bodyguarding them or not.
I mean sure but it just doesn't look like that to me

Nottykitten why sko as an alternative?

Mooglie what did okx claim?

Duffie

Reaction score
Update:

❌ = Dead / Failed
?? = No Action
❓ = Unconfirmed
⭕ = Unconfirmed w/ Evidence
✔ = Confirmed

NAME
ALIGNMENTROLEDAY ZERO STATUSNIGHT ONE STATUSNIGHT ONE TARGETDAY ONE STATUSNIGHT TWO STATUSNIGHT TWO TARGETDAY TWO STATUS
TIM❌Town✔Tracker✔N/AKilled Night One by✔❓❌❌❌❌
MOOTown❓Roleblocker❓N/ARoleblock Night One❓TIM❓N/ARoleblock HK❌
(Roleblocked by STR)✔
❌Received Message❓
BOOTown❓Alignment Cop❓N/A??❓??❓N/AInvestigate❓STR (Town)❓N/A
STRTown⭕Innkeeper✔ / Roleblocker✔ / Voteblocker❓N/AInnkeep✔ & Voteblock NOT❌ALI & NOT✔N/AInnkeep✔ & Roleblock MOO✔MOO & INF✔N/A
ALITown❓Broadcaster✔Received Message: "21375"✔N/AN/ADay One Broadcast✔N/AN/ADay Two Broadcast✔
GOOTown❓Innkeeper✔N/AInnkeep✔GOO & STR✔N/AInnkeep❓GOO & ❓N/A
INF❌Town✔Messager✔??❓N/AN/AKilled by✔❌MAR✔❌
HIP❌Third Party✔Replayer✔Intercepted Message INF to ALI❓Replay✔N/AKilled by✔Replay✔MAR✔❌
NOTTown❓One-Shot Roleblocker❓ / Penalty Immunity✔N/A??❓??❓N/A??❓??❓N/A
MAR❌Mafia✔Day Kamikaze✔N/A❓❓Kamikaze✔❌INF & HIP✔❌
DUFThird Party❓Gambler / Bodyguard❓Chose Bet❓Bodyguard Bet❓❓N/ABodyguard Bet❓❓N/A
HKCTown❓❓One-Shot Doctor❓N/A❓❓N/A❓❓N/A
OKX❓Messager✔❓Messaged ALI "21375"❓N/AN/A??❓N/AN/AMessaged MOO❓
UNU❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Or, as a town, I would like to tell everyone that the cop has no chance of dying soon and thus we have all the time in the world to investigate me instead of lynching me. Also we benefit from knowing our cop is safe.

Duffie

Reaction score
Well Moo has claimed that he actually got a message from Okx, which is more or less confirming him, I suppose
well i did get a message from okx so i guess he wasnt lying
then aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why are there 2 identical roles
Oh that was what Moog was saying

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay, well clear this up for me then, why do you think notty is so obviously scummy

Why them? I'm obviously going to investigate moog
Id be open to you investigating Moog now that Unu is in the game and Okx has claimed, but do what you want.

Unless Alisha do you think it would be a good idea to put you and Unu in the race director chat?

When is the deadline? And can someone update me on what has happened and if SKO has put me in a disastrous position?
SKO has been AFK for most of the game.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount
NOT - [3] - STR, DUF, ALI
OKX - [2] - NOT, BOO
With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch and 5 to no lynch.
_________GAP
| 1. NOT -
| 2. ALI 7
| 3. MOO 4
| 4. DUF 15
| 5. STR 13
| 6. BOO 15
| 7. GOO 1
| 8. OKX 0
| 9. UNU 2
|10. HKC 3
|11. INF