[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Boooo

Reaction score
you still voted notty you share responsibility with everyone else!
Wrong, I voted with majority because that's what you do in a team- IT'S U GUYS' FAULT

but you knew people like notty would assume you guarded boo based on your post
If she did and then pushed notty for assuming that that's pretty messed up

unvote

Duffie

Reaction score
how do you know i'm not mafia
Why would a Broadcaster, a related of information, be useful to Mafia..?

but you knew people like notty would assume you guarded boo based on your post
What? I didn't know that, Notty literally came out of no where assuming as such... I just put up my reads on people, and BOO felt the most likely Town to be, based on claimed roles...

Where do you go around, assuming assumptions of people?

You know what they say about assuming, right?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Why would a Broadcaster, a related of information, be useful to Mafia..?

What? I didn't know that, Notty literally came out of no where assuming as such... I just put up my reads on people, and BOO felt the most likely Town to be, based on claimed roles...

Where do you go around, assuming assumptions of people?

You know what they say about assuming, right?
you also said whoever you guarded is definitely town

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why do you believe hk over unu
since based on the setup (multiple strong town roles, no mafia roleblocker from what can be told (well from your guyses pov it can be me), mars being a role that killed 2 people during the day rather than night) i see no place for a full on doc, a 1 shot doc is more believable but i dont necessarily believe hk either (200iq mafia play to cc eachother on a role that doesnt truly exist so that one looks proven in the end!)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
since based on the setup (multiple strong town roles, no mafia roleblocker from what can be told (well from your guyses pov it can be me), mars being a role that killed 2 people during the day rather than night) i see no place for a full on doc, a 1 shot doc is more believable but i dont necessarily believe hk either (200iq mafia play to cc eachother on a role that doesnt truly exist so that one looks proven in the end!)
maybe a full on doc is more plausible to make up for mars being able to kill 2 people during the day

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
maybe a full on doc is more plausible to make up for mars being able to kill 2 people during the day
but mars ability hurts since it wastes the day/lynch not because of the extra kill tbh
and then mafia cant even kill anyone that night so doc is useless
maybe theres an sk whos refused to kill anyone since they only need to be the last person!!!

Duffie

Reaction score
you said you are extremely certain whoever you guarded is definitely town!
I don't think I ever used the word, 'definitely.'

But, yeah, all your assumptions are based around what Notty assumed. I never said or implied Boo was my bet, nor did I intend it.

I said it worked out in the end, simply because now that so many people (wrongfully) believe my bet to be on Boo, Mafia will no longer attempt to kill her... Unless, in fact, they believe me tobe wrongfully telling the truth???

It's all mind games from there, but I just want to be truthful without spilling who my bet is, and that is becoming increasingly hard... x)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alisha, how many Mafia do you think is in this game? Who do you think is truly Mafia in this game? Why? How certain are you?
i am certain that there are 2 mafia left, if we account for whatever hip was + 1 or 2 third parties depending on whatever i really am

oog is screaming as mafia to me
i trust unu over hk right now
and i dont trust you rn for some reason but your explanation is starting to make more sense

in short idk except oog is scum

Duffie

Reaction score
i am certain that there are 2 mafia left, if we account for whatever hip was + 1 or 2 third parties depending on whatever i really am

oog is screaming as mafia to me
i trust unu over hk right now
and i dont trust you rn for some reason but your explanation is starting to make more sense

in short idk except oog is scum
Hmm... I'll try to go out of my way to revamp and add to my table of claims. May take me a couple hours, though, due to busy work day.