• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Duffie

Reaction score
As paceboys walked along the road, he saw a tavern. He noticed a few people, who, as their nameplates said [[Sad, i know :C]] , were Defiant_Blob, Darthlego, and Duffie. paceboys then noticed a man, named Thetogolopian, who, from afar, look like he was summoning creatures, or what looked like to be bandits, out of the forest. pace quickly ran over, drew his golden sword that is sheathed to the back of his armor, and prepared for battle.
((Psst. You've got the story, and Togo's name, being Durwin, wrong. ;-; ))

[Yeah it's a good time to wait for everyone to get online.]
((You got rid of a ] on the first [quote :p))

Duffie

Reaction score
God damn it why cant someone trust me for once... balloon thought to himself while drawing out his iron sword getting ready for whatever is hiding around here....
Durwin glared in the direction that Darth was looking in. He called out,
"I hope you all are ready to forfeit your lives, because as important as our task is, you are nothing."
Gruesome figures appeared from the trees. Multitudes of the horrifying creatures moaned as they advanced upon the group.
((I'm so confused.

Anyways, it's getting close to my bedtime. I hope Defiant pops up. xD))

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[Summarizing: Walking down the road, spotted bandits. Discussed with each other a bit, time for action. Not zombies, bandits. Hopefully this might get things back on track. x)]
[well Duffie said she could fight against the dark and then said "are you sure they're bandits?" and you said that her skills were about to be tested so my mind jumped to grotesque creatures of the night. Unless you want sparkly vampires XD]

Duffie

Reaction score
[well Duffie said she could fight against the dark and then said "are you sure they're bandits?" and you said that her skills were about to be tested so my mind jumped to grotesque creatures of the night. Unless you want sparkly vampires XD]
((I wouldn't mind bashing Edward in the head, but let's go with bandits for now. :p))

Duffie

Reaction score

"Perhaps my memory serves me wrongly. At any rate, this is not the time nor place for discussion about what has passed."
He turned from Durwin back towards Duffie.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Duffie Shirayuki."
Hesitantly, he offers his right hand, then speaks.
"For now, I am Darth, although you might have picked it up already. I suppose wizards here are comparable to some certain people back in my homeland. Unfortunately, it appears your abilities will be put to the test shortly."

He sighs and falls silent, looking into the forest.
Duffie looks into the forest, catching a glimpse of something moving, then breaking a nervous sweat. She reaches behind her back, grabbing her rowan staff and silver chain out of her backpack, holding the staff in her left hand, the chain wrapped around her right arm.

Duffie gulps, then looks toward Defiant. "Are you sure they're just bandits?"

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[errm lol alright.]
"I hope you all are ready to forfeit your lives, because as important as our task is, you are nothing."
Gruesome figures appeared from the trees. Multitudes of the brutish humans growled as they advanced upon the group.

Duffie said: ((We... Should probably get everyone involved.))

Duffie

Reaction score
((Fuuu- I don't has skin to play))
((Togo didn't, either. But, he had a paid account. You can always get a skin you feel you could use as your character, though. :p))

[errm lol alright.]
Gruesome figures appeared from the trees. Multitudes of the brutish humans growled as they advanced upon the group.
Duffie looked worriedly at the hordes of bandits, marauders, and thieves sprinting toward them. Duffie held up her rowan staff in a diagonal stance in front of her, toward the oncoming raid.

"What do we do..?" she asked, hesitant about the situation.

((Deja vu, anyone?))

Duffie said: ((We... Should probably get everyone involved.))