• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Blob reaches for the hilt of his sword when he comes to a realization: He'd had his sword stolen when Herobrine had attacked him. Blob instead pulled out some odd colored eggs as bandits emerged from the forest.
"What're you gonna do, pelt us with eggs?" one bandit said, as the others laughed with him.
Blob smashed the eggs on the ground and several wolves appeared from a cloud of smoke. He quickly shouted, "Nir-Un-Hokoron." The wolves reacted quickly and began sprinting towards the hundreds of bandits.

paceboys

Reaction score

[Lets try again, thanks for explaining. Im a tired noob sometimes XC]

"Its a GREAT Day out, isn't it?" paceboys said to himself. "Ehh, not really. ANYWAYS." He answered. while walking down a road, he spots a few people getting ready for battle. After conversing, they accept him as a friend and paceboys helps in the battle. paceboys readies his gold sword, that was sheathed onto the back of his armor. He starts to slowly chant 'Dovakiin, Dovakiin' and his body glows a fiery red color, intimidating the bandits. he then charges in with the wolves, summoned by Defiant_Blob, one of the strangers he had met, and attacks the bandits.

[Alright. If this is still wrong, tell me what i did wrong. I am going by refresh is walking down the same road, diago's dead in the tavern, and duffie, Darthlego, Defiant_blob, and durwin were walking down a road, then spotted bandits, and are preparing for battle. I left most of this out, or just didnt refer to it, so, it should be okay, even if some of this is wrong. I still would like to know what was wrong, so that i could fix it and properly join the story. Thanks.]

Duffie

Reaction score
(( Sigh. It's slightly fine, paceboys. You're not supposed to control others without them allowing it, though. You should get more into it, too. It's not about how lengthly your side of the story is, it's all about how creative and well it fits together.

From what you put, you just walked up to us, talked as we discussed plot stuff, was with us when bandits appeared, and joined the fight. :L))

paceboys

Reaction score
(( Sigh. It's slightly fine, paceboys. You're not supposed to control others without them allowing it, though. You should get more into it, too. It's not about how lengthly your side of the story is, it's all about how creative and well it fits together.

From what you put, you just walked up to us, talked as we discussed plot stuff, was with us when bandits appeared, and joined the fight. :L))
[Ik. I just wanted to 'join'. And, i was going with that it was ok if i said 'we discussed' because that could be different things, like, i talked, they listened. But, i know, i will be more indepth.

Duffie

Reaction score
[Ik. I just wanted to 'join'. And, i was going with that it was ok if i said 'we discussed' because that could be different things, like, i talked, they listened. But, i know, i will be more indepth.
((It's just that you can get more into it. You should also go with what has already happened, such as the giant army coming after us.

You could be walking down the road, find a giant army heading toward a small group of adventurers, feel like a good guy and come for our rescue, or you can hide from afar, watching as the battle goes on. Just remember, when you include details from other people's actions, that they have already said, make sure you're not adding any more than they have. :p))

paceboys

Reaction score
[[Ok, thanks. I'll try again, now that i have time, since when i first posted i wasnt supposed to be on my PC, but i wanted to join C:]]
As paceboys charged with the wolves, he realizes just how big the army is."Hundred men, at least, from my angle," paceboys said. He then ran away like a little girl, and goes back to the group.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Blob scoffed, "Figures," as he watched Paceboy run away. I mean, who randomly walks up and helps fight an army... I dont trust him. If I had my sword, I'd be out there himself. Blob continued to direct his wolves in the strange ancient language. The others didn't seem to know about it. Blob encouraged the wolves, shouting, "Ov-Hin-Zeymah."

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score

Darth looked on with no little surprise as Blob summoned wolves from some eggs that he had.
"Interesting magic" he thought. "Does he not have a sword though?" He watched as Blob shouted some unknown language at them.

He then noticed the new fellow charging along with the wolves.
Darth tried but did not quite manage to suppress a chuckle as Pace came running as fast as he could right back to the group.
"Bite off more than you could chew, youngling?" he chuckled.

Darth then ignited his blade, and threw it boomerang-style through one of the lead bandit's chest.
It then returned to his hand at the same quick speed.
"Now would be a time where it would be nice to still have the use of lightning..." he thought ruefully to himself.
"As it is, this will be a hard fight without it."

Darth shrugged off this thought, then made a quick pushing gesture with his left arm.
He watched, satisfied, as the two bandits he had made the gesture at crumpled into a heap at the base of a large tree several yards behind where they had once stood.

"There are so many" he thought grimly. "Three down, another hundred to go..."

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
The wolves took down bandit after bandit. For every wolf that died and turned into a puff of smoke, ten bandits would fall. However, it wasn't working. For every bandit that fell, two more replaced them from the forest. By Notch, where are they coming from?!..Wait a second... The bodies, they're dissolving. "Guys, don't waste your time on these. They're summoned. We'll fight until we die if we don't find the source."

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I quickly charged from a different side and started hitting the bandits toward the wolves with my knockback enchanted sword. Justy then Defiant called out about them being summoned by a source. Hmm I wonder if that golden boy fellow has anything to do with this...? I quickly went more around to see this strange box. I hid behind a tree and watched as it continually summoned more and more of the bandits. I quickly started charging through to get back to the group. I hope to god someone has a pickaxe to possibly break that.

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
"Boy, this place sure is creepy..." Refresh said walking down the path. "Huh? People!" He said running twoard them and then he suddenly stopped. "Are they being attacked? Crap, I knew I shoulda brought my sword... uuh, somewhere to hide..." He quickly ducked behind a tree, "Hey look, someone else ducking behind a tree" He snuck up to the man and asked "Hey what's going on here?" from behind.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin watched as Defiant summoned more wolves.
"Where'd he-.. bah nevermind." He looked at Defiant and saw that he wasn't carrying a weapon he called out,
"Here Defiant catch!" Durwin laid a palm onto the ground and lifted slowly. Underneath a sword began to form. Durwin took the sword in hand and tossed it to Defiant after dispatching the closest bandits. Wave after wave frothed forth from the trees around. There seemed to be no end to them.
Why would there be? They are illusions after all. Noticing something Durwin said,
"They seem to be coming mostly from the west, do you think that's where they are being conjured from?"

Duffie

Reaction score
(( paceboys, could you delete this and this post? To get rid of the confusion. D: ))

Duffie takes a sharper stance, keeping her rowan staff in a diagonal position in front of her, as a bandit comes straight for her.

The bandit swings vertically downward.
Duffie moves her staff horizontally above her, blocking the slash. She charges toward the bandit, throwing him back, then bringing back her staff and banging the staff onto his left leg, bringing him to his knee... Then suddenly disappearing?

She steps back, bringing back her defensive diagonal stance. "Er... Guys, are they supposed to disappear into nothingness?"

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin pulled one out of the ground the same as with Defiant's sword and handed it to Balloon.
"Here, go I'll cover you." A corridor of flame shot in the direction of the box.
"Go! This isn't going to last very long."

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Darth was busy destroying the 'bandits', but still had time to notice Ballon come sprinting back to Durwin, and see that Durwin gave Balloon a pickaxe. Suddenly, a burst of flame from Durwin gutted a path towards a strange object.
"That Durwin is more powerful than I gave him credit for." Darth told himself. Taking a broad swipe at a group of three bandits, he turned and yelled to Durwin "A pickaxe might not be fast enough!"

He turned, grabbed a bandit by the arm, and hurled him at another of them. He took a moment to watch as they both dissolved into nothing.
"Illusions..." he muttered. "I hope Balloon is fast enough with destroying that... thing, else we'll be overwhelmed."

"I used to use explosives when I found those dark spawners...I hope balloon tries them if he doesn't have time to mine it..."
Darth was distracted from the rest of his thought by a particularly large and strong bandit bearing down upon him.