• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Refresh woke suddenly as he was put on to a bed. He looked around and saw Amek looking towards the door. "What's happening now?" he asked as the ship tilted a bit. Refresh sat up, "Oh hello" he said to Amek. He looked around the cabin, "This isn't my cabin, where am I?" he asked turning to Amek.

Duffie

Reaction score
"Oh, right... Uhm..."

Duffie fixed herself on the bed, so she could sit more comfortably. She looked down at her hands as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Truth or not... I still believe this will help me find my mother... The mother I grew up with."

She looked at Durwin, looking determinedly in his eyes.

"I feel like she's closer than she's ever been, since I lost her in the woods."

S

StoryMaster

As Durwin and Duffie walk onto the deck, a scurry of activity and panic is occurring, with men darting from one side of the ship to another. The air ship lies in a narrow passage surrounded by rock, with only a mountain looming ahead. Many men are pointing towards the top mast, where an unfurled verticular sail is stuck onto a wood beam. The ship is going fast, too fast for what's approaching them. While the extra speed is necessary for the ship to travel upwards towards the mountains, the stuck sail is resulting in the ship from not flying vertically enough to get over them. The airship is on a course for a high speed collision with unmoving rock, and there is only a few hundred feet left to spare.
"Gonzalez, scamper up there or we're gonna be nothing more than shrapnel!"​
"Duffie, I hope your friend has a bit more magic to spare in him, otherwise we will not make it out alive."​
Travis desperately hopes for a miracle.

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Refresh runs with Amek to the deck. They see they are speeding towards a mountain with little to no chance of survival. A little quick, a voice says in Refresh's head, but it'll do. A grin appears on Refresh's face as they hurdle towards that mountain.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin saw the mountain looming ahead of them.

"Oh boy... I'd need a storm, or a volcano, or something to get rid of part of that mountain. As it is...." Durwin looked up at the stuck sail.

"I can help with that though." Durwin held both hands toward the sail and it unfurled itself. He then held one hand toward the mountain and another toward the deck. The whole ship lurched as wind pushed outward to the mountain, and down toward the sea of clouds. The ship began to rise more and more at a steeper angle, and eventually evened out at a straight vertical course. Durwin sat down panting,

"Phew... didn't think it would work that well, so soon after healing. Helps that the ship is made for this sort of thing."

S

StoryMaster

The men on board give a roaring cheer, they live to sail another day.​
"Haha!! You did it good fella! Thought we were gonners."​
Travis walks off to the front of the ship.​
For a quick moment Durwin noticed out of the corner of his eye that his right arm appeared to be covered in green scales, but as he gave a quick start and looked at it, it disappeared. Only Durwin noticed this event.

((Edits in that last paragraph since I posted it))​

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Darth stood several paces back behind the others, his smug expression hidden by his mask.

He had noticed Durwin struggling to move the sail in his weakened condition, and reached out with both hands towards it. With what looked to be minimal effort, he gave a tugging motion and the sail unfurled.

As the deck tipped, he carefully made his way over to a nearby handle to hang on.

While everyone was cheering, he quietly made his way back to the group.