• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Duffie

Reaction score
She saw that they still didnt know who she was, she interduced herself, "I am Vio! Servent of the Godess Palutena, the godess of light!!! and i'm here to defeat Hades then go on to slay herobrine!" she said triumphantly.
She saw that they still didn't know who she was
she introduced herself
(( Contradiction. How can you introduce yourself if you do not know who you are?

Unless I'm reading your posts wrong, and I just can't understand your grammar. .-. ))

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
[[She's talking to the guards which ran up to her. Anyways.]]
The guards looked at her quickly and ran past. Apparently a woman had almost been stabbed by a guy fishing bread out of a trashcan.
A little kid tugged at her parents clothes, whispering, "Is Herobrine real mommy?"
The mother smiled at her kid, "Of course not, honey. There's no one to hurt you." She scowled at Vio. "Could you go chase your legends elsewhere? You're filling the youths' heads with convoluted ideas about fairy tales."
She then took her kid and dragged her off, the child looking back.

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
Vio just shaked her head sadly, "This world doesnt know whats keeping them on the surface of order... back on... "she saw something, only something she read in scrolls, "was that the? no. it couldnt be..." She looked back down to the group and relized they were in a different room, then she noticed the same person she saw before, "You got any other insults to say? and whats that in your hand?! well anyway, why are you here?"

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Vio just shaked her head sadly, "This world doesnt know whats keeping them on the surface of order... back on... "she saw something, only something she read in scrolls, "was that the? no. it couldnt be..." She looked back down to the group and relized they were in a different room, then she noticed the same person she saw before, "You got any other insults to say? and whats that in your hand?! well anyway, why are you here?"
[wat. I'm not in the palace. >.<]

S

StoryMaster

A guard approaches Travis and the group.
"State your business!"​
Travis steps forward and sticks his chest slightly out.
"This girl behind me..."
Travis points at Duffie
"...is Duffie, the Queen's daughter"
The guard drops his spear and rushes off.

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
Outside the palace, the kid left her mom and ran torwards Vio, "Help me!! I saw Herobrine!!" Vio looked back at the kid at the middle of the arguement and almost got stabbed, Vio did a disarming teqnuiqe and threw it at his other hand, the bread flew out and he yelled in pain, guards noticed and Vio melted into the shadows and headed torwards the group.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Outside the palace, the kid left her mom and ran torwards Vio, "Help me!! I saw Herobrine!!" Vio looked back at the kid at the middle of the arguement and almost got stabbed, Vio did a disarming teqnuiqe and threw it at his other hand, the bread flew out and he yelled in pain, guards noticed and Vio melted into the shadows and headed torwards the group.
????????????? [please read the story!!!!]

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Ok, Im gonna quit for a while... until i read all of it, then ill sart agian... im sorry about all the problems... cya, maybe... :(
[you just have to base your characters actions of what your character actually sees. You can't use information that wouldn't be given to them. Everyone knows that I am semi-evil, but your characters don't]

S

StoryMaster

The guard bursts into the room, accompanied by 2 other guards.
"Please, follow me!"
The 2 guards open the doorway, granting them access into a hallway that will take them into the Queen's throne room.
((Give me a couple minutes D; I'm packing for a trip at the same time ))