• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin nodded,

"Perfect, that means Balloon, you're with me. Good luck to you both and remember, the group hasn't seen you yet so approach carefully. Give them this paper, [it'll flare up and form my name when touched by anyone in that group] and they'll know you are acquaintances. Let's go, they took Duffie far to the west." The group split and went their separate ways.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Darth stood there, watching Blob and the leader play tic-tac-toe.
"I wonder if Blob is any good at this." he thought.

An uneasy feeling nagged at him. "What is bothering me? I've been uneasy recently. Like something bad has happened that we haven't heard about yet..."

His attention shifted back to the game when Blob marked an O in the bottom middle box.
"It appears the cat has this game, if the stranger knows anything about strategy.."

Looking up from the paper, he took this time to sweep his gaze over the rest of the group.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Balloon was stirred awake from the flash and saw Blinx on the ground. What the hell happened? Balloon then saw Durwin come running back and where Duffie WAS sleeping was just a burnt piece of dirt.

Balloon listened as they talk. "Well balloon guess your with me." said Durwin seeming somewhat weak. " What happened? Where is Duffie? And where is Blinx going?" So many questions, I hope they are answered.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"I found a man in the woods and brought him back here... he used a magic item and captured Duffie. They are far to the west we have to get moving now. The others are going to get Darth, Defiant, and Refresh. We'll be able to meet back up, but the more headway we make now the better. Let's get going." Durwin rushed off into the woods.

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Refresh sat back and watch Defiant with uneasiness as he watched the first round unfold. His view kept switching back between the sword one held and the game board. Comon, Defiant, he thought to himself, you can't loose this, and if we do, we will have to kill them, and I really don't wanna resort to that. He played with his thumb and bit on his lip as the two battled it out in an intense game.

S

StoryMaster

The Translator, seeing that ultimately the game will end in a tie, uses the unwritten procedure of "Haime Kopa", which states that under the conditions of an inevitable tie, that the opponent is at least one inch taller than you, and that the game is being played on the first Tuesday of the month, a player may increase the board size to a 5x5 arena so that the game may continue, as well as conserve paper.

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie stood up, looking around, attempting find out where she was, when the man in front of her demanded the two men behind him to gather some things for her.

A chair, blanket, and beverage they called milk were placed next to her. The man, who called himself Travis Elliot, motioned her to sit down. She sat in the chair, while cautiously looking around.

"Now I'm certain you are abit astonished to find yourself here, I hope to clarify it for you, so please ask any questions that you may have." Travis said, standing calmly as she sat down.

Duffie continued to watch him, then thought about any questions she had. Of course, she had plenty.

She clears her throat, beginning to speak. "Where am I? Where are my friends? ... What do you want with me?"

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
"I found a man in the woods and brought him back here... he used a magic item and captured Duffie. They are far to the west we have to get moving now. The others are going to get Darth, Defiant, and Refresh. We'll be able to meet back up, but the more headway we make now the better. Let's get going." Balloon watched as Durwin rushed into the woods and he soon got up too and started running."WAIT. Durwin how do you know if they are even on this world I mean with those type of powers who knows where they could be?'

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
As Amek and I travel to Shizuka, there isn't much talking. Once we reach there, we are behind multiple men on horses playing a game of Tic-Tac-Toe. I see the game going onto a 5x5 grid.
"Using the Haime Kopa, I see. Caused me to lose many times. Ya need to use more strategy."
Looking at the men playing Tic-Tac-Toe, I notice that they have time controls and time control neutralizers as well, making me get worried. It seems that they are too immersed in the game to pay attention to us, so I wait until it's over.

S

StoryMaster

"First off, your friends are fine. We don't believe in killing unnecessarily, as that would lower our reputations to mere savage killers, rather than well respected bounty hunters."​
"Now in regards to where you are. Let me begin by letting you know that your realm, referred to by us as Primordia, happens to be only one, of several thousand lands throughout this universe. They all parallel each other, living mostly in isolation from each other. The one that you currently are in is known as Avalon, one of the largest realms in existence. I'm sure that you will remember Avalon, as this is where you were born. See, this is the reason behind us capturing you, as you were stolen from your real mother many years ago. She grew distraught, and begin mourning for her lost child. She has been searching for you ever since your disappearance, never wavering from her search. Thousands of men have left the realm under her command, but eventually, our group of misfits found your location after almost 16 years of searching for clues! Of course we weren't looking for you all the time, as you were presumed dead for many years. It was almost as like something or someone was hiding you from us, protecting you."​
"Are you ready to meet your mother, Duffie?"​

S

StoryMaster

"Well, excuse Blondie's intrusion, but yes, your mother is the High Queen of The Empire of Soffia. Quite a shock isn't it? That's why I brought you that chair, extra support."​

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie stared in amazement, trying to keep her mouth from dropping. She felt like she couldn't hold all of the information she was gathering...

"Wait... So, I'm a princess... This realm is Avalon, which does in fact sound familiar... And my mother is the High Queen of The Empire of Soffia..."

Duffie still had so many questions, but she felt she had to start small.

"... If I am the 'Lost Princess', how did I leave this realm?"

S

StoryMaster

Travis gives a quick smile, slightly amused by her latest question.
"Haha! If anyone would have known, it would have been much simpler to find you!"​
"All that I know, is that one evening, you just vanished from Avalon, never to be seen again.....until now."​